• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Sci-Fi Romance? Mxm, mxf, fxf friendly!!

Bitti-Bot-0718

Beep Boop Bop : ]
So I have these three (kinda five actually) characters I've been working on for this sci-fi thing I've been wanting to launch. It involves a program in space run by cyborg siblings. Each one is in charge of a certain part of the ship. They are the Doctor, the Security, and the Nurse.

The Doctor handles the genetics program ((Project Legacy)) where they try to save different xeno species that are going extinct by splicing them with other species that are found in excess, including humanoid species. He's the only male sibling, a widower and he has two xeno/human children. He highly prefers the company of xenos rather than humans.

The Security is run by the first sister, a former police officer. She oversees the guards and ensures some of the more dangerous species are kept contained. She has vices and is very angsty. She's independent and tough.

The Nurse while the lowest ranking of her siblings, she is also very important. She's the head of all the medical staff that takes care of the offspring born of the expirament. Most nurses are just patients that they haven't found a perfect biological match for yet so they mind the babies in the mean time. She is a stern woman, does her job well, and is dying to find her match. It's her one purpose, she believes, to be a mom.

While I didn't list them earlier, the doctor does have two daughters that are both very interested in cybernetics and make little robots and devices for fun. I don't mind aging them up for an rp either, I think it would be a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back