• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Sci Fi Roleplay. Futuristic. Dystopian City,

Jaeger010

Big Ass Trees
dystopian City skyline.jpg
Termina City, known more commonly as the Blue City by it's citizens, is the epicenter of trade in the province. In the center of this vast city is Terminas Tower, and inside of the tower, the rich gather in the White Gold Plaza. Everyone from nobility to high up government officials gather here to discuss the current problem of the rebellion. spanning a distance from the Terminas Tower are tall skyscrapers housing corporations, luxurious housing for the nobility, and Termina's infamous Prison where captured rebels are imprisoned. Being sent here usually means you'll never see the light of day again.
The city itself is surrounded by a mountainous region, and it is near impossible to get out without using an airborne vehicle, which is only available to the rich. The twelve bridges around the outside of the city serve as landing platforms for the vehicles, and on the other side awaits the freedom that the rebellion are fighting for. on the outskirts of the city there are security towers built for the purpose of keeping the city's unfortunate citizens in.
Those unlucky enough to live on the outside of the Gold district's electrified fences are those who are deemed unworthy. Those who don't have money to throw at their problems, and it is here where our story begins.

The Rebels fight in the shadows, and they fight to raise themselves out of poverty and oppression, and to destroy the corrupt government that regularly kidnap citizens of the Blue District, otherwise known as the slums, to become servants to the rich and higher ups, or in worse cases, to be forced into what the rich prefer to call 'volunteer hard labour', which is their way of not having to admit the use of slavery to the rest of the world. The rich will tell you that all in the blue district are equally involved in the rebellion, but in truth, the actual members of the rebellion only span about 10 or 20 people out of the 50 thousand currently inhabiting the city's Blue District.

Who are you? One of the rebellion's highest achieving soldiers. And after the rebellion's leader was captured and locked in the Termina Prison, the responsibility falls to you to continue his work and infiltrate the Terminas Tower to collect information.

((I roleplay only on kik, so if you wish to roleplay, you can message me with your kik username.
I would like this to be mainly about the story, but romance can be involved. I would prefer to do MxM.

I would ask for detailed paragraphs, and I personally prefer first person (I, Me, you). Decent grammar would be appreciated, but I won't mind if you get stuff wrong especially if English isn't your first language. If you have any questions about the world in which this roleplay takes place, feel free to ask me once we move on to kik.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back