• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Sci-fi planet colonization RP

ZeiruliousMakavar

The Archon of Madness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Word of note, this RP is partially inspired by the games Starbound and RimWorld, knowledge of or experience in these games is not needed to participate in the RP.

So, this is sort of a re-try of an RP I attempted a long time ago, on a different site. Simply put, the main story would be that our characters were a part of a colonist ship or research ship that was sent out from either Earth, before discovery of alien life, or some sort of Galactic Order of Planets. The details of the backstory of the RP, weren't exactly ironed out at the time, but one thing was. Something went wrong with the ship, causing our group to crash land on a different planet then originally planned. I don't know how many people I'll want in the RP at the start, but the original was planned to have 6 people counting me. I also don't know how we'll handle new people joining once the RP starts. All in all, right now all I have is a simple backstory to the RP explaining why our group is stranded on a random planet.

RimWorld
R i m W o r l d
ironic, am I right?
Anyways, I'm pretty interested in this roleplay. Seems pretty coolio-
I'd love to participate!

Word of note, this RP is partially inspired by the games Starbound and RimWorld, knowledge of or experience in these games is not needed to participate in the RP.

So, this is sort of a re-try of an RP I attempted a long time ago, on a different site. Simply put, the main story would be that our characters were a part of a colonist ship or research ship that was sent out from either Earth, before discovery of alien life, or some sort of Galactic Order of Planets. The details of the backstory of the RP, weren't exactly ironed out at the time, but one thing was. Something went wrong with the ship, causing our group to crash land on a different planet then originally planned. I don't know how many people I'll want in the RP at the start, but the original was planned to have 6 people counting me. I also don't know how we'll handle new people joining once the RP starts. All in all, right now all I have is a simple backstory to the RP explaining why our group is stranded on a random planet.

I want to join if its available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back