• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sci-Fi or Fantasy? (FxF)

Yaltear

Out of town, so inactive.
Just wanted to toss this up! I'm looking for a few partners to do some (hopefully) long-term roleplays. I've got a couple 'ideas' that could use some work, but I'm totally open to hearing out other ideas, as well!

Here are a few things that I'd like in a partner.
  • Decent length. I write around 500-600 words a reply, so something close to that is what I'd like to see. A decent bit of substance helps me get immersed in the story! Of course, quality over quantity still applies, so no need to go overboard if it makes your writing worse.
  • Dark Themes. You've probably heard this all the time, but I enjoy dark themes. Nothing, and I really mean nothing disturbs me. It's only writing, so it's all fake.
  • World Building. Another thing I'm sure some of you have heard pretty often. World building is always fun, even if done on the fly. It helps give the story character and depth when the world isn't just flat and bland. I'm totally up to discussing events, places, history, etc. to help build up this world as the story progresses.
  • Romance! I'm a sucker for romance. It's probably my favorite thing in RPing. When characters fall for each other. That just gives us the opportunity to have something maybe horrible happen to one or both of them. Of course, I'd prefer romance to happen organically as possible. No need to have it rushed.

• Length - I can write and match my partner so the more detail that comes and goes I will always try to match or do more if things get interesting. I like progressing the plot too so I will talk a lot in OOC to see where we are going if we don't have a goal yet.
  • Dark Themes - I love dark themes, posted an RP about people being judged after they die.
  • World Building - Super fun and I like doing it a lot, doesn't have to be a whole world just a small town that grows as we begin to leave is perfect too. I like making a world that is consistent and has surprises.
  • Romance - Ew...I like organic romance too. But honestly I rather have rivals and platonic friends, but if it happens it happens. Just I hate when romance is forced when it doesn't make sense.

Hey! I'd say that we're pretty compatible based on what you have to offer and your requirements. Let us plot together! (If you'll have me, that is.) Shoot me a message if you're still looking for a partner. I'm up for both sci-fi and fantasy, although I'm leaning towards sci-fi a little bit more! Specifically spaceships, dystopian societies and androids/cyborgs.

Hi! I’d be interested in writing with you. World building, romance, and dark themes? Awesome. I’m slightly more fantasy skewed than sci-fi if that matters.

~Bumping this~

I'll get in touch with people tomorrow morning since I'm getting ready for bed!

Hiya! I think I meet your qualifications, and you seem chill, so, I thought I would post it here and see if you'd want to talk about your ideas at some point?

I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I would be interested to toss around a few ideas if you are.

Hey do you happen to RP over Discord, Email, or GDoc? I've got a fantasy, romance, adventure RP idea f/f I'm lookin` to do. Also, this may seem odd, but are you 20+ years old by chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back