• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sci Fi Empires and Politics

Good point, changed it to 10 Billion/Sector with a cap at 100 Billion. And I think later on you'll be able to have more, I just don't wanna make people OP.

This stat system isn't working with the idea I'd already run by Podge so for that reason I'm gonna sit here in strong opposition to it.
I'm also gonna be that person and mention that having a CS and OOC joint thread is nothing but a pain and would be better done with an isolated CS thread and OOC discord.

i am also against the stat system, it seems arbitrary imo and it assumes everyone is the same

Damn why y’all gotta put me on blast like that XD ok I’ll trash it when I get home if that’s what y’all want. I just thought it would be a good way to balance the empires??? Oh and Grammatic Grammatic yes it is just wait a day or two for things to get fully set up

Pat Pat are your people extra galactic?
What? You mean from outside this galaxy or universe or whatever it is? Yes. But it's been a really really really long time since they came. And it took a long time for them to get here in the first place.

yeah extra galatic is outside galaxy extra dimensional is another dimension and okay i was just checking first time the first empire has decided to be from outside

Ah, yes. Time for everyone incapable of having an original thought to copy and paste and then slightly alter another's sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back