• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sci Fi Empires and Politics

Very willing to! Later on though, it's Pathfinder Night.

That being said, should it be an original sheet or do you happen to know a pre-existing one that fits the bill.

Please excuse my absence, but I'm here now. I've had some things happen in my life that has effected me quite alot, but i'm back and still up for working on this project! I hope people here still are intrested, but you all seem to have it under control so I don't doubt. So, again, I'm sorry for the abrupt dissappearance.

I also want to pose the question if it would be alright if I kind of played as a DM of sorts? Perhaps regulating world events and such, as I have a few in mind.

so with the top map would we all have to play eiter the named empires or all be crammed into a tiny space

S Shabazz i'd prefer it (and probably a lot of others) if you separate the CS and the OOC

also:
EXPANSION refers to the border expansion of your interstellar empire. Each Sector (Map Hex) in your empire has a population of 1 billion which can grow up to 10 billion. EACH POINT IN THIS CATEGORY +1 SECTOR to claim. 0 Expansion = 1 Sector to claim (Capital).
That number of people is tiny even on a planetary scale, more so on a galactic scale and theres a max limit of 10 sectors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back