• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sci-fi Crossover Role Plays

Calcium

Is just looking for something simple
So I think the title explains this pretty well, I'm looking for at most three other people who would like to do a role play including canon characters or O.C.'s from movie, video game, TV shows or book universes that they like and that are all futuristic. Only rules that I can think about for this is that if you control an O.C. then please play at least one canon character from your universe and the second rule is that you depict canon characters as well as you can.

That's all I've got and if you're interested then go ahead and post here! Can't wait to role play with you all! ^^

Also if you want to 1 on 1 this, that's cool too, let's just find two good universes to start with so it doesn't get confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back