• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sci-Fantasy Roleplay // MxM, Literate, Long-term.

ThunderCheetah

I love you 3000
Hello! I'm on the search for a literate roleplay parter to spend the summer with, longer if possible! I would prefer to do MxM, but I'm open for MxF too.

- We can decide on what kind of setting and scenario we'll start off with together. Discussing is a big thing for me. If you don't like something, don't be afraid to tell me.
I have a few settings of which i can think off from the top of my head, but if you want something more original then we'll have to think of something new and exciting!

----

I'll do almost any Zombie Apocalypse setting

-- Supernatural/Alien (in disguise) / Former gang member - with amnesia x scientist / biologist
-- Alien who crashes his ship x Detective / Cop
-- Alien (With broken ship floating in space) x Human space station, Alien, (fandom) Voltron
-- Human Astronaut x Alien

-- Supernatural Criminal x Supernatural Cop / Detective (Who don't know they're supernatural)
-- Centaur in trouble x Driver (platonic relationship)
-- Mermaid (Trapped on Beech, In aquarium or saving le human) x Sailor / Pirate / Civilian

-- Medieval Criminal x Guard
-- Tattoo artist / former criminal with medical issues x Florist

----

Comment or send me a direct message if you're interested in any of the above, or would like to figure out something new together!! I'm open for almost all ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back