School

Sikarza was tempted to sink into the shadows just to keep out of her reach, however his use of powers were strictly forbidden until notified otherwise. "If you so much as drop, stab, cut, electrocute, sedate, or do ANYTHING to me I am done and out." He then held out one of his clawed hands to Rita, preparing himself for the unnatural feeling of flight. "Also, DON'T DROP ME!" Knowing his luck though she'd do exactly that just to screw with him.

@AgWordSmith

Breeshey thought for a second " you have to have had collected enough souls, you get pass then... Known to most humans as suicide" She said bluntly before writing on the clipboard Breeshey Dhoo, Grim reaper , Enhanced agility and soul review/ Collection. She stood up and quickly passed the clipboard along not wanting Quinn to see her real name due to her parents and such as she looked around to see the other monsters before walking over to mark and jeff " Sup boys! " She said from behind mark in a silly attempt to scare him.

@PugLife @AgWordSmith

Mark ended up getting the clip board, a little startled by Charlie but his aviators hid the express in his eyes. He wrote down Mark Crescent; Mage; Incredbly good looks, and can create anything With a good song. Afterwards he levitated the clip board over to Rachel. "Sup Charlie, just talking about you and your sweet club, what movie you showing tonight? Cause I'm definitely showing up Jeff." Mark smiled at him. 

@Fray Dracoheart @PugLife

Rachel picked the clipboard from the air. "Oh no I forgot to tell Mark we're not just mages. " After adjusting his race she put her own name and such down. Rachel Black; Demigoddess; Bring any word to reality. She gave the clip board to Drea, "That'll have to be another talk for later, probably tomorrow." Since she already planned on kicking Drea's ass at what ever video game he had in mind tonight. 

@Skeletonjack

"You won't get hurt, but draging you by just the arm will only slow me down."  She instead picked Sikarza up from under both arms, not really caring about his boundaries, only wanting to get to the coast sooner rather than later. Using the materials around she strengthened her hold by creating and braiding metal around her grip and Sikarza to support his weight more. After that she took off into the air, a small scraping sound could be heated from her wings. Drop him, scoffing in her head, she was no mood to mess with him this time. 

@NViouz_DVationz

Last edited by a moderator:
She was threatened, though she didn't register it as danger. The weapon he pulled on her was belonging to a type that doesn't harm 2 species of oozes. Ater belonged to one of these two. He also threatened using the ice lady. Ater laughed maniacally, though it seemed unfitting for her it was also a very mocking laugh. "You should take some beginner science classes. What happens to frozen things when exposed to heat? I'll tell you, they melt. I doubt the ice woman has the patience to sit next to me doing nothing for eternity. If you wanted to freeze me forever I would put me on Antarctica. Though that would give me a high chance of improving my purity and rising to the original ooze, the Shoggoth." The creatures she spoke of was unknown, creatures older than even the dragons. Servants of gods who killed their masters and have laid dormant since. Shoggoths would of been heard of if any of those that encountered one returned. Creatures of pure madness capable of defeating nearly anything without trouble. Grim oozes were Shoggoths that spawned naturally, and therefore were far weaker. The only reason they even knew of such monstrosities was from the knowledge they received from growing. Ater paused for a decent amount of time. "I suppose I'll play along with your rebellion for a bit, any slaughtering I do I'll be sure I get the infamy. After all why should I give people against killing the credit."
@Skeletonjack

He dropped his gun to her face and pointed to it with his free hand "Dark mater gun vaporize every molecule in your body." He pointed to Lilly. "Water elf desolve you completely." He pointed to Annalise "Ice whatever. Freeze you so I can shoot you. all very useful things. So shut up dipshit. I know how dumb your race is so I'm happy to spell that out for you. I've killed many oozes before. So you behave and we won't have a problem." 

@Demonsoul

Lily shrugged. "She asked if anything was going on tonight, and I thought we could use the raw strength." Then she smiled with a bit of danger. Telling Ashel and co. about the Ooze's little fear of water would be a temptation, but she didn't think she could afford to fracture the relationship any longer and also did not want to resort to blackmail. That was for cowards, although if push came to shove, she would not hesitate to pull a sprinkler spell out to stop a massacre.

@Demonsoul @Skeletonjack

Avriare ran knowing he was late. "God danmit! shit! Mr.Dirge is gonna kill me...." he ran up and tried to open the door. He looked in. "Hello? Anyone there? I know I'm late but I have the paper! He held the note from Mr.Dirge up to the glass.

Mr.Dirge facepalmed "let him in he's one of us...god that kid...if he didn't have ADD I'd kill him for being late...I think this is about as early as he gets...." 

@AgWordSmith @Nyctophiliac @PugLife @Lefic @Demonsoul @Fray Dracoheart

Rachel recognized that voice. She went ahead and let Avriare in. "Primo!" (Cousin!) she gave him hug and closed the door quickly. "Please tell me you have that bundle of cuteness with you?" As much as she loved her cousin, Tigger had an extra special place in her heart. "Come on, have a seat." 

Mark had looked up and gave Avri a smile, he would go and catch up with him later. He didn't want to up and leave the conversation he was in. 

@Skeletonjack

"Yup" a small mew sounded from an unzipped pocket of his backpack and a little kitten popped his head up

Mr.Dirge stood up. "That was you! I gave a kid detention because I thought he was making cat noises in my class! Fucking hell and here you all had me thinking I was going nuts...." he sank back in his chair defeated

avriare had not paid attention at all he just kept examining the door. "Woah that's so cool.... how did you do that? Illusion spell? Your word magic?" He noticed drea sitting at his desk laughing "oh hi drea!"

Drea's smile quickly faded "ok rach time to shut him up...before he says something else...."

@AgWordSmith 

She led Avriare to a seat infront of Drea and herself, turning it around so he could face them.  "Avri, He's Etragon at the school now, but you can still call Mark Marco and and me by my own name as well."  She smiled, gently taking Tigger from Avriare's bag and cuddling him in her hands. He was so smol. "What were you up to before this primo?"

@Skeletonjack

"Oh momma sofía sent me here because she got word you two were coming here I sorta missed the helicarrier and got stuck here with the nurse...she's cool though!" He smiled brightly his blue and green snakebites glowing "so how have you two been?" He smiled at drea "and sorry I had no idea!"

"it's fine bud you're about the only one in her family I can understand. you're wonderful. Don't ever stop being you. the world would be so dull without avriare crescent to be hyper silly and random." He clasped his hand on avriare' shoulder and turned the clipboard around for him. "There I put in your info I did spell it right correct"

"yup! But why we doing it?" He bounced antsy in his seat wanting to get up and move. He scratched tiger's ears and smiled as tigger purred in response.

"To keep track of all the club members." Rachel paused. "How's everyone at home? Is Dad ok?"  She could tell Avri was getting antsy but she wanted know how Luke was first. It's been a long time since either twin returned to the Timelock.

"Yeah uncle Luke is fine everyone is good I can call uncle Luke if you want if he hasn't smashed his phone already...." he smiled brightly and rubbed noses with his kitten who in turn swatted at him playfully "who's a good kitty yes you are yes you are." He giggles holding out his finger and meeting each of tigger' sting swats with at tap from his finger.

"Oh yes. Let's call tomorrow, you're jointing too Etragon. I can't remember if Dad knows about you or not." She chuckled, watching Avri and Tigger play together. They were so adorable, both too pure for the world. 

"Yeah he's met dad before. You brought him to dinner before. Mhmmmm that was such good food...." avri said before drea butted in

"and so very awkward...your dad was giving me a death stare all night...and then he finally talked to me instead of just believing mark's word about me and said he approves but if I ever let you get hurt e said he'd send the forest after me...." 

avri laughed "yeah momma sofía would send the ocean after you too." He smiled as drea gave him a look that said 'not helping'

She laughed, "I remember now. Dad really shouldn't have listen to Mark. One would think by now he would know better. But you don't have to worry about any trees or ocean waves Etragon. I'm sure of it." Rachel let Tigger crawl about the desk so she could hold Drea's hand leaning her head on his shoulder as well.  

Tigger crawled up avri's arm and at down on his head curling up into a ball and falling asleep. Avri's eyes followed and tried to look up at tigger. "Really dude? really?" He chuckled a little and straightened his posture so the little cat didn't fall off. 

Ashel gathered the clipboard once once it had went through. "Ok I'll be looking these over with Lilly over the next week and we will let you know on Thursday's meeting what the plan is. Tuesday we're going to meet in the training room for some battle training. That is all. Meeting dismissed." He shifted back to his human form and so did drea as ashel ended the meeting.

"ready to go babe?" Drea asked standing up. "I need to stop at my room and get something first though"

Avriare picked tigger off his head and put him back in his pocket of the book bag. "Go where cuz? Can I come? I wanna come."

@AgWordSmith @Lefic @Demonsoul @Nyctophiliac @PugLife @Fray Dracoheart

Rachel stood as well. "As long as Etragon is alright with it. Though I think you planned for night of just to two of us right?" She looked at him, half wanting to have Avriare join them for a fun night and half wanting to just be her and Drea. 

Drea thought for a moment "you know as long as it's just him I don't mind at all. Mark stays with his boyfriend though." He gave Rachel a kiss on the cheek "I'll meet you two up at your room I'm gonna head to mine and grab what I need to." He walked out the door leaving her with avriare who was sitting there awwwing at them. "You two are so cute!" He smiled brightly at her

When the sheet was passed to Annelise she looked at it for a while as she decided what to write. Half  Ice nymph. My Strengths: Ice, pain tolerance, cold weather. She handed it to the next person when she finished writing. What if the school finds this piece of paper? Foolish people. It's better to just memorise each other's strengths after time. Annelise just stayed silent while listening to everyone speak to each other. Her views of them were quite negative and she especially hated Mr Dirge. She even contemplated ratting him out to the headmaster but decided that if she did do that, there was a chance that she would be caught as well. The ice nymph shrugged and sat by herself.

She blushed a little, smiling at his remark. "Let's go ahead to my room before Drea beats us there. You don't mind flying do you?" Rachel levitated both Avri and Tigger. They flew through the hallways towards Rachel's Dorm. 

[Rachel, Drea, and Avriare have departed to the Dorms]

I havent decided yet, any ideas you two? " She said as everyone else started leaveing and parting ways at the door. Breeshey checked she had everything and packed up quickly so she couldhead off to get the room ready but waited for a response from the boys .

@PugLife @AgWordSmith

"I'm in the mood for some classic Slasher horror. What about you Leo?"  Mark noticed his sister leave with Drea and Avri. Wonder what they're up too? Oh well. Probably best not to interrupt his sister's affairs agian tonight.

@PugLife @Fray Dracoheart

Mark ended up getting the clip board, a little startled by Charlie but his aviators hid the express in his eyes. He wrote down Mark Crescent; Mage; Incredbly good looks, and can create anything With a good song. Afterwards he levitated the clip board over to Rachel. "Sup Charlie, just talking about you and your sweet club, what movie you showing tonight? Cause I'm definitely showing up Jeff." Mark smiled at him. 

@Fray Dracoheart @PugLife

Rachel picked the clipboard from the air. "Oh no I forgot to tell Mark we're not just mages. " After adjusting his race she put her own name and such down. Rachel Black; Demigoddess; Bring any word to reality. She gave the clip board to Drea, "That'll have to be another talk for later, probably tomorrow." Since she already planned on kicking Drea's ass at what ever video game he had in mind tonight. 

@Skeletonjack

"You won't get hurt, but draging you by just the arm will only slow me down."  She instead picked Sikarza up from under both arms, not really caring about his boundaries, only wanting to get to the coast sooner rather than later. Using the materials around she strengthened her hold by creating and braiding metal around her grip and Sikarza to support his weight more. After that she took off into the air, a small scraping sound could be heated from her wings. Drop him, scoffing in her head, she was no mood to mess with him this time. 

@NViouz_DVationz

As Sikarza was lifted to his feet his eyes were wide and looking at the ground below them "I REGRET THIS ALREADY, LET ME BACK INTO THE SHADOWS!" Flying was not on his list of things to do and it surely was not a fun experience.

Rita didn't let go til they were at the coast, it didn't take long but his complaints had become increasingly annoying. She placed him on the ground, the metal braids dissolving allowing her to release her grip. After stretching her arms Rita got down to buisiness. She gave him her holowatch, the floating blue screen already with a timer. With some button pressing more l small screens appeared, one with her vitals, one to measure the voltage and ampures of the lighting, one connected to her green eye, showing what she saw, another for him to fill in data, such as her time within each strike, how much power she took in, etc.  "Keep track of everything. Type in what you need to, and if I fall, take me back to the school. Or else you'll be to blame for my disappearance if you leave me here." With that she flew further down the coast, wanting to test a cloud to ground strike first. 

@NViouz_DVationz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back