• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

School-Romance Plots!

Kairyn

A Fox

Hello! My name is Misakichan. I'll discuss you some of my RP preferences. I am totally fine in RPing any gender, so it's all up to you on what gender you would like to RP as, and I'll RP as the opposing gender. Though, I am leaning to the female. I am looking out for experienced RPers, though few grammar mistakes are accepted. I expect to have a 'give and take' post. I'll give you an amount and you give about the same amount. I will most likely post a paragraph.

And... Here's the plots!

Your Love Will Be Reciprocated

"If from this hill, you watch the sky while the sun is setting for 51 days, your love will be reciprocated. ."

High school has already started! Love is well in the air. And when there is love, there are rumors.

Yukiko has believed this rumor ever since it has been going about. Ever since then, she has been going onto Sakura Hill with her childhood crush, though not telling him what was her intentions were. Not even giving the slightest hint that she love him. Yukiko has been gathering these small pieces of courage over those 51 days, is it enough to tell him that she loves him? Or does her love will always be one-sided?

Er.. This song will explain it more. I know.

[media]

[/media]
Unlikely Room mates!

Misaki looked at the billboard, looking for her room number. I wonder who I am paired with? She pondered, her index finger curling her hair. Once Misaki found her room number, she dashed down the hall, her hair flowing behind her. Misaki halted, once seeing her room number boldly printed on a silver plate. Misaki patted down her school uniform, checking her appearance before entering. She let out a sigh of relief, getting stuck in the maze-like school. She would've been stuck in there forever! Misaki gradually put her hand on the door knob and twisted it open.

"I'm coming in. . ." She murmurs, opening the door to the fullest. Her eyes scanned her new room mate. Pants. . No Shirt. . Cat ears. . Cat tail. . Wait?! Cat ears and tail?! The last time she checked, this was a human school!

The One-Person Club!

Isamu has joined the Art Club, well it supposedly was supposed to be Art Club. Though, no one really joined. Isamu is a great fan of art, his uniform would always have a paint stain somewhere hidden inside or out. Even though there was only one person in the club, he still went to the class room on every Wednesday after school. He got comfortable just painting alone in this blank canvas of a room.

Though, one day, once entering his classroom, he met a girl with a cheerful smile. She opened her mouth and said:

"I would love to join Art Club!"

Rules

Please abide by the RPnation rules! No Sexual Content, fade to black if necessary!

Requirements

If you are interested then put a sample of your writing so I can determine if you meet my expectations! Your sample should be formatted as a response to the paragraph of the plot.

Martin turned around when he heard the door open. His heart skipped a beat when the girl walked in. Was that his roomate? But he was told he wasn't gonna have a roomate to begin with! Why did they do this to him? He didn't tell the school boards about the ears and tail, if he did he wouldn't be here to begin with. And now there's a human standing at the door, and she seems smart enough to tell that the tail and ears aren't fake. This was bad, really bad. His heart was racing over a hundred beats per minute, felt it was gonna explode at any moment. He couldn't figure what to say except. "Ahhhhhh." That's a great way to start a unexpected conversation with a complete stranger. He stuffed his tail in the back of his pants, and he looked at his bed and saw his baseball that he always wear when he goes put in public. He grabbed it and put it on quickly. He looked back at her nervously. "Did you see all that?" He asked nervously. Doubting that the answer was a no.

(Reply to the second plot idea)

Last edited by a moderator:
"This feels kind of stupid" He mumbled, looking around the hill. What was so lucky about this place. Ever since the start of school, day in and day out, she had made him climb up this stupid hill for some stupid crush. She would do the same thing every day like clockwork. She would walk over to the railing, the wind whipping around her hair, the strands dancing to an invisible beat.

He sighed, wiping his forehead free of the sticky liquid, tossing it off into the grass. He sighed, leaning against the railing and gazing out with her. "It's been 51 days. I guess I deserve to at the least know who you fell for." He said, glancing at his childhood friend. She had changed so much in the past few years, he was starting to wonder if she was the same person. But she was. She had the same hair, same grin that he was used to. But she was somehow more beautiful, mature, and he could only admit to himself that he found it a bit cute.

(Found some inspiration)

Answer to first plot

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I really like the first plot idea, here's my paragraph:

Tsukuru gumbled in annoyance as he followed Yukiko up the hill once again. "What's the point of this in the first place?" He scowled, wiping the sweat off of his forehead. Yukiko had insisted that the two of them come up this stinking hill every day in order to get some guy to fall in love with her. Tsukuru had guided her through all of her heartbreaks and crushes in the past, but this was just kind of ridiculous. "You're so silly. It's only a rumor that this thing works...what are you going to do if it doesn't?" He rolled his eyes and straightened out his tie, looking back at the girl for a response.

@Icefox11 Accepted (Deja vu from Character Sheets xD )! PM me so we can discuss about the information! :)

@nynja Accepted! PM me so we can discuss about the information! :)

@Robin man Is that the best RP paragraph you have written? If so, then I am afraid I can not accept you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back