• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy School of the Magi

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You've enrolled in the School of the Magi. Don't let the name confuse you though! This school services everything from mages to warriors and everything in between.
Are you a Druid? We got you, homie.
Are you a Priest/Priestess? We got that too.
Are you a Warlock? There's an app for that too.

School of the Magi covers a range of classes and luckily, your parents/guardian saw fit to register you here... there's a twist....
The entire school is a battleground where anyone can challenge anyone... anyone.

In this world, everyone is born with two Grand Abilities they innately have. Grand Abilities are stronger-then-normal spells often imbuing the caster with greater strength, buffing allies or healing. A rare few have Offensive Grand Abilities, these type of abilities cast stronger versions of a skill already known to the user. Grand Abilities can only be used ONCE a day!!!

If you're interested in joining, please @ mention me here! :D

Sounds like fun Kumii Kumii .

I’d like to take a spot for the Anti-Mage (I won’t be nullifying abilities, so don’t worry about that. I kind of see my guy as more of a “counter-Mage”

Sounds like fun Kumii Kumii .

I’d like to take a spot for the Anti-Mage (I won’t be nullifying abilities, so don’t worry about that. I kind of see my guy as more of a “counter-Mage”
I feel like the more appropiate name for that class would be Spellbreaker or something

Full support! You cannot defeat me if I keep healing myself!
Healing doesn't quite work that way. There's three kinds. Restoring vitality, restoring stamina, and closing wounds.

Interested! Could I make, like a technomancer? Maybe magitech?

Note: What I mean by Technomancer: Someone who accesses magic using technology. Therefore, they can manipulate technology with relative ease, but it's more broad than the OTHER definition of technomancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back