• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School of the Magi - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
There isn't anything wrong with that. It's just they can't handle speedy warrior types very well. ^3^

Doran enjoys fighting since it is good for him at least to bond with people. He sees sparring as an easy way to connect.

That remains to be seen.
Yep, and they can do this.
giphy.gif

So can the constructs look like anything. Like I put Spellsword down like what would that look like exactly

None of you can stand up to Alex. Cast Divine Shield all day yo.

I know, but it doesn't mean that they won't try to beat him. Especially if it is Scarlet, because that girl really wants to prove him wrong by being able to beat him.

So can the constructs look like anything. Like I put Spellsword down like what would that look like exactly
Well they mostly look like robots that have modified to cast various magic based on what type they are.

Anyone can post, they just have to do it around the post I made and stuff.

Can I challenge somebody strong but then ask them to pretend they fought and have them just say that lena lost.
Lena is too lazy to actually have a real fight. and even though it would be insulting to somebody to fake a fight, It'd really in character for how lena would deal with the announcement.

Can I challenge somebody strong but then ask them to pretend they fought and have them just say that lena lost.
Lena is too lazy to actually have a real fight. and even though it would be insulting to somebody to fake a fight, It'd really in character for how lena would deal with the announcement.
Theodore would be more than happy to accept that challenge.

revior revior
Alex: *brooding and dark, standing over Theodore, "Pointless fighting? How about I throw out there where the war is and see how you fare then. Or maybe I should pit you against me and we'll fight."

revior revior
Alex: *brooding and dark, standing over Theodore, "Pointless fighting? How about I throw out there where the war is and see how you fare then. Or maybe I should pit you against me and we'll fight."
Scarlet: "This is exactly what I was thinking when Theodore said that. Can I throw him out for saying that, because I would love to show him how wrong he is. In this situation, being a pacifist is going to get you killed. This is a war after all, so nobody is going to show you any mercy."

revior revior
Scarlet: "This is exactly what I was thinking when Theodore said that. Can I throw him out for saying that, because I would love to show him how wrong he is. In this situation, being a pacifist is going to get you killed. This is a war after all, so nobody is going to show you any mercy."

Theodore: *Hits the ground, roll over, plays dead.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back