• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School of the Magi - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hello....

Is this poised to be a more serious or more silly Rp? I just wanna know for making my character.

hi just a few questions. How detailed are you hoping for with posts, what exactly are constructs, and would a magic items creator be okay. He can make weapons items and sort of like Automatons imbued with magic.

I do feel like there's a lack of communication that's keeping people from filling out a CS because they don't really know how to.

Ok DEFINE MAGICAL CONSTRUCTS is it like an element or basically just a type of magic like elements, summoning, flying, etc.
It's a kinda of elemental automaton that follows you around and protects you. Itll be explained when the tp starts.

hi just a few questions. How detailed are you hoping for with posts, what exactly are constructs, and would a magic items creator be okay. He can make weapons items and sort of like Automatons imbued with magic.
I would prefer posts longer then a few sentences. See post above for what constructs are. I dont mind a magic items t
Creator though that would fall under enhancement magics.

I do feel like there's a lack of communication that's keeping people from filling out a CS because they don't really know how to.
Well alot of the questions will be answered in the when the rp starts. If its grand abilities, si.ply read the disclaimer on the CS sheet

Last edited:
So I changed the name of my class and the name of my construct. Class- Magus, Construct- Spell Sword. Magus is just a magic swordsmen so nothing really changes for my character.

Good thing I gave him abilities that makes it so that you can have "fun" longer then. :evilteeth:
Yep.
Scarlet: "Why are you even here, Theodore? Can you see how useless you are, because all you do is run away like a scary cat. You don't even have a weapon, nor do you have any magic. You also call yourself a hero when you did nothing to deserve that title. If I were you, I would leave this school, and die in the war like the pathetic person you really are."
Scarlet doesn't like Theodore, because he is just a normal person, who thinks that they are a hero. They did nothing to deserve it, so Scarlet is so going to beat him up pretty badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back