• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern School of the Arts

Knight boi

‘Boo.’
1AAA786B-A1A9-412D-9249-680517560D9B.gif
Welcome to the School of Arts
Congratulations! You’ve been gladly accepted from close examination of your past self in your younger times in High School, and you’ve been accepted to the elite of the elite!

This school is not for the faint of hearts, we clearly state that you be the best of the best, elite of the elite, mediocrity will get you kicked out of the school entirely and banned for life.

We currently have a low graduation rate less than 5%, though what comes with that is elite artists of all kind.

So we ask you, can you graduate without failure?

~~~
Hello there! I welcome you to my humble interest check, before you read anything else I would want you to read the rules first! I strictly want you to follow them so everyone could have a fun time!

Rules
1. I would prefer that you’d be able to post more than 4 Paragraphs per response, I don’t want one liners neither a paragraph, it’s just lazy to me.

2. While language will be accepted, I don’t want anything, racists or homophobic or anything related to threats. Though F-Bombs and words like that are fine.

3. Do not control other peoples players I can’t stress this enough do not do anything to them.

4. I only want anime or anything that’s not someone’s face for your fc’s, it creeps me out when people use someone else’s face.

5. Please follow the rp site rules, it’s basic stuff so I suggest to read it if you haven’t.

6. Romance is allowed but do not make it the focus of the rp, it’s mainly school and Slice of life.

7. There will be a day/night cycle, so that means the rap will move every post, I will alert everyone when it becomes night.

8.Please post at least once a day or every other day, no joke I was in a rip that involved school and the first day took a month. I want things to move along.

9. Be freindly in the ooc! I want everyone to get along and be kind to each other!

10. I’ll post a ooc and Character sheet when I get 6 people interested.

~~~
Information and School Majors
Majors
Here are the major’s that everyone can take right now at the school! I would love for people to play as teachers also! It’ll be easier for me to handle too!

Painting/Art

Cooking/Culinary Arts

Music

Sculpture

Architecture

Information
Im currently looking for teachers for all classes right now! I have a principal for the school and also a student too! I would love to have some people play as teachers!

There is a council of students who are right below the principal in current power, there are 8 seats for the council. Go ahead and tel me if you want one reserved!

Student Council
Number 1 Seat

Number 2 Seat: Taken ( Knight boi Knight boi

Number 3 Seat

Number 4 Seat

Number 5 Seat

Number 6 Seat

Number 7 Seat

Number 8 Seat

Specialty
This is a major part of your character sheet, this is what your character is specially unique or great at, for example if you student is majoring in the culinary arts, what’s re they great at cooking? Is it Chinese style? American? Japanese? Smoking? There are multiple types of each art that can be taught here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back