• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School of Power

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aquifex
Interaction/Mentioned: PlusUltra PlusUltra Verite Verite
“This is only like...25% my fault. Maybe 30%. I could see 35% but it’s definitely under 40% my fault.” He insisted. He walked so that Vetr was between him and Ayako. “This time, it’s basically not my fault. Probably. Unless you can see alternate realities, we’ll never know.” I’m not gonna do the villain laugh so you can stop thinking about it, myself, He told himself.

“Uhh so...how are you?” He tried. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?! “Lovely weather we’re having...” After blanking for awhile he finally came up with, “Oh, Uh hey, V why do you do...” He gestured at the whole affair. “...That to him, is it like you have a history with him, or more like a pet project?”

Vetr Wyrd
Tags:
Pandy88888 Pandy88888 Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer Verite Verite

myDWuk0.png

The girl gives out a laugh at Kais outburst "Well your cute and huggable its just too hard to resist" releasing her grip with a wide grin and stepping back "though technically its only 25% hugging you at the moment though right?" her eyes travelling over the features of Kai, the combination of those who had connected to them "Also thought i already said....I'm not afraid of your power silly, thought I proved that?... I get you are but that's part of the experience to get over it, acceptance is the first step after all!" raising a her head and a finger before nodding towards them, before casting a eye towards Ayako.

"Though Bullying and game? Hmm well,i guess at the moment I wanted to pop Kai out there shell you know? I like them, they're fun to hang around with and talk to..not to mention they need someone to pull them from there to fort zone and smile more!" throwing her arms wide to the air "So many people seem to have issues with the whole social part, so what can i say? Im a people person and i like to fix stuff" winking along with a low giggle.

She leans over Aquifexes as they go between her and Ayako, crossing arms over the neck while leaning her chin atop his head, one of the advantages of her greater height "Though you dont need to view alternate realities to know, quantum probability and the concept of inifinitium dictates everything that can happen has or will happen in every way multiple times, you just need to figure out which your going for with abstract calculations from...." blinking as she stops and laughs once more "But i he's right, its definitely under 40, I could prove it mathematically if i had my whiteboard!" After a moment of thinking she finally looks downwards to her makeshift headrest letting out a long noise "Hmmmm well I can see they need help, there scared because of their empathy to others and need to know theres someone who isnt scared and wants to help them see that, Its not a pet project per say, like i said there fun to hang around with, so if i can get them to open up more then i can hang around with them more right?......also" her voice lowers to a whisper "If i approach it a certain way, i can draw in others who want to help them aswell, give them some additional bonds if they realise it or not and end up helping more people that just Kai, as well as increasing the effectiveness....kinda like nudging things from different angles to lead to the outcome i had in mind you know?" her words likely confusing but through her final laugh its likely clear shes got something planned, her actions may appear random but may perhaps be a living embodiment of a controled chaos theory.

Orma
Interactions: BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop Slav Slav Zenterfold Zenterfold

It’s ok... I am not used to telepathy.... it is my fault for reacting... so poorly to your question... don’t be sorry....

The diverging conversation was creating an easier time for the strong-jawed girl, her body easing up as best it could in a social situation.

Big kids... huh... well I guess... those are the older ones....” She mostly mumbled this to herself as she continued to listen, noting the hero here which actually seemed to catch her attention.

Wait...Sandra? She was a big name for awhile in the news..... when I was younger. She saved a bunch..... of people from a terrorist attack.... I think it was either religious nuts.... or some anti-government people.... either was she has been a celebrity kind of.... I watched a lot of... TV... when I was... home...yeah.” Her speech picked up as she seemed to be interested in the topic. It’s no surprise with insight into her past, but growing up as a homeschooled only child with no activities in the community made for a lot of time to watch the world around her through digital screens.

.... I think.... she manipulates like... air... sound? I know she can fly..... how neat....

Kai Skinner
Amoeba|Outer Courtyard|Agitated/Slightly Panicked
Assimilated: Aquifex, Ayako Akiyama, Vetr Wyrd
Interaction/Mention: Verite Verite (Ayako) PlusUltra PlusUltra (Vetr) Pandy88888 Pandy88888 (Aquifex)

1588864849921.png

"Exactly!", Kai exclaimed when Ayako appeared and described the situation as essentially bullying. Aquifex started on percentages and Kai could only stare at him like an idiot. Finally, Vetr let go.

"Then you're even dumber than you look," Kai replied when Vetr declared that she wasn't afraid. Kai wasn't dangerous in and of herself, the danger came from contact with other people, as Vetr, Aquifex, and Ayako knew. That Vetr was disregarding that danger and doing the one thing Kai had repeatedly asked her not to do showed both a lack of self-preservation and a lack of brain cells. It took Kai a moment to realize that was harsh. "I'm sorry, that was rude." Kai shook her head and went around Aquifex to stand behind Ayako, hiding behind the half-Japanese girl. Ayako had a brain, or at least she used it, and respected boundaries.

Charlotte Monroe
Mentions/ Interaction: Sybil Sybil Slav Slav

“I’m surprised you know a lot about her,” Charlotte commented on Orma’s seemingly extensive knowledge on the woman, “I honestly hadn’t heard about her until now. I mean perhaps in passing conversation, but I didn’t know she was this big of a deal. Don’t get me wrong, it’s great what she did, but,” she shrugged, “I’m not really interested.”

Charlotte was thankful for the sudden shift between herself and Orma. Everything seemed to calm down quite easily, and she supposed it was mostly thanks to Chris. Taking another swig of her drink she realized it had finally kicked in. The wooziness had caught her off guard and she side stepped to catch herself from falling.

“Wow, ok. I’m going to... I’m gonna go sit for a minute. Don’t kill each other.” She said, as if she were responsible for the both of them. How much was in the bottle exactly? She walked to a nearby wall and slid against it until she was sitting.

Vetr shakes her head "Everything can hurt in one way or another, the debate people have even if they dont realize it? "is that that pain or risk of pain worth it?"" shrugging slightly "But with me? I really don't value pain the same, call it a different mindset but its just a fleeting sensation, even before i figured out the healing trick. So If i dont mind being hurt if it helps or its worth the exchange, and its fleeting in both senses? Its something I weighed and came up with being worth it" letting go of Aquifex and throwing her hands behind her back and taking a walk around "You don't need to apologize, just take a step back try and see it as I do you know? I kinda see you as the friend i want to push to be happy, knowing its going to be a bumpy road along the way but going to keep going through til you get out of that shell....I push boundaries i guess its just who i am i guess...."

Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer

Christoph Albrecht

He listened to Orma speak about the hero, being able to fly is cool. He still didn't know why the hero would be here rather than helping people, "You'd think a hero would have something better to do than being at mall." Christoph said reaching into his pocket to grab a piece of gum. He popped it into his mouth and began chewing on it, his nicotine cravings were coming back. He watched Charlotte take another swig of her drink and he took him a few seconds to realize that she wasn't drinking water, she was drinking some sort of alcohol. He grinned at the sight of an intoxicated Charlotte. If you're gonna carry around some, at least be able to take it. "Let me guess, that's not water is it?" Christoph asked already knowing the answer.

He walked over to the wall and leaned against it, looking down at her, "You know that you can't sit there all day right? If you want to sit we should find a bench or a table." Christoph said beginning to scan the place for a proper seat rather than a dirty mall floor. The mall wasn't exactly a great place to be laying after the floor, especially since so many people walk over it with their dirty shoes.

Interactions: BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop Sybil Sybil

Orma
Interactions: BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop Slav Slav
Mentions: Zenterfold Zenterfold

The mention of the hero is less important at a mall clashed a bit with Orma, a frown forming. She couldn't help but disagree, after all seeing your heroes outside of tragedy is important, isn't it? She always watched them and never saw them outside her home... after all what hero scoops in to save a lonely kid... but surely like she watched on the screen that people would gain hope from seeing heroes. Right? Sarah was here for more than just publicity, it is for the relief of the public. At least that is what Orma believed.

This thought process was interrupted by the distinct sound of Charlotte sliding down the wall to sit on the floor, her head swiveling to see the girl down likely as soon as Chris saw it. Numerous options popped in her head, but thankfully it seemed to be the least worrying. Alcohol.

...ah... yikes... booze...

Regardless of her opinion, she stayed close, crouching in her sweats to gently take the bottle and set it aside for now. "Like he said... a bench... would also not arouse a lot of suspicions... public... intoxication is a crime... I think..."

Aquifex
Interaction/Mentioned: PlusUltra PlusUltra Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer
“So, uh V?” He cautiously edged toward her. “Y’know you don’t have to cross all his boundaries just yet, it’s only been like a day. C’mon, You remember the old saying, ‘Rome wasn’t burnt in a apple a day?” Wait, what’d I just say? He asked himself. “Wait, I think it was, 3 men can keep a secret as long as two are birds in a bush?” He tried. “Eh, whatever, you know what I mean, be patient. There’s plenty of time to break him out of his sad little life and have him not hate you for harassing him.”

“So ANYWay,” He continued, “Are we going to the thrice-cursed mall or not?” He asked, on the verge of raising his voice slightly. So is this a comedy or a tragedy? He asked the universe, Because this feels a lot like a comedy for some reason, with this whole touchy-feely incident. I JUST WANTED TO GO THE MALL UNIVERSE!

Charlotte Monroe
Mentions/ Interactions: Sybil Sybil Slav Slav

“Mm I’m not drunk, just...tipsy.” She informed them, her lips already beginning to lose a bit of feeling. But she knew they were both right. First, she needed to get somewhere that wasn’t the mall floor. Charlotte also needed to keep a low profile since, unfortunately, underage drinking was a crime, not to mention public intoxication.

So she got up slowly using the wall as support, then headed off in a random direction until she realized she didn’t know where any benches were. So she turned on her heel (quite clumsily) and walked slowly back to Chris and Orma.

“Ok, ok. Um... thing is I can’t.. I can’t see,” Charlotte said, then scrunched her face at her obvious statement and tried again, “I can’t walk around as well as uh. You know, as I usually can. Nobody hold my hand and walk me around, but um.. let’s just go look for some clothes for New York and go see that famous person. ‘M sure walking around will help a bit. I’ll need you guys to lead though, I’ll just... follow you.”

Had she really just asked to go around the mall with them? That seemed a bit odd. She supposed both her and Orma were going to already, but Chris seemed to just want to be in and out, which Charlotte herself couldn’t deny was a good idea. However, she had also read Orma’s mind quite easily when Chris had made his comment about the famous girl, and she figured she would take Orma (or Orma would take her) to go see the hero. It might have been out of guilt for their previous conversation, but she felt like it had to happen.

Vetr Wyrd
Tags:
Pandy88888 Pandy88888 Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer Verite Verite BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop Sybil Sybil Slav Slav

myDWuk0.png

The girl holds up her hands flat in defence, giving an apologetic shrug "Technically its the second day, but I guess I can keep it to once a week, so I get what you mean....the mall awaits" throwing a fist to the air and spinning on her leg "Take care Kai ill see you around! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" going to head off to the gate gesturing for the others in tow, going to work there way through the wall of protestors without a care in the world. The obstacle was not without barriers though as there seems to be one trying to block the path, though the moment it seems she is about to bump into them she suddenly appears on the other side of the throng of people walking out from the other side, the protestor just finding empty air where she once was.

Arriving to the mall she puts her hands to their hips, scanning the area before locking on the familiar sights of the two who had run on ahead aside of the trouble causer from yestaday, her nose twitches are a distinct smell before looking across the three "Oh dear, It seems the poor influence is at it again....really giving alcohol to minors?" giving an accusatory stare to the taller boy.

Orma
Interactions: BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop Slav Slav PlusUltra PlusUltra
Mentions: Zenterfold Zenterfold

"You... can be... whatever you want... Charlotte.... but a cop... would think otherwise... oh... oh no...." Orma just watched the girl, whom they had just helped up, begin to walk in literally a random direction from the wall in dismay. Thankfully, before Chris or Orma had to intervene to make sure she did not collide with something or someone, Charlotte turned back to give them a rather obvious reminder she was blind, but Orma chalked it up to her losing her sobriety.

"Take.. you around?... I feel like you need water.... and a seat... I feel like there are a few.... ways to get in trouble... at our school... using powers irresponsibly... and... well this..." She says all this, despite probably incriminating herself as she now held the bottle containing the alcohol that caused this mess. As she contemplated what to do next, a familiar voice rang out, creating a bit of unease.

Speaking of messes... oh no... Vetr...

The thought was quite frank and uncensored, an honest reaction to a real worry what might occur. She didn't know what she was worried specifically Vetr would do, but maybe then again that was the issue. She had no idea.

"She... will be ok... just... bad... food...hm.." A terrible lie from a terrible liar. Fitting.

Christoph Albrecht

"Uhhh.. I guess we can do that... but if you need to stop for a second, just tell us." Christoph said getting off the wall and glancing around for any stores that he wanted to go to. "Also, if you are going to drink alcohol in public, don't drink that garbage." He said continuing to smack on his gum. Christoph wasn't exactly a role model for others and if she wanted to walk, he wasn't going to stop her. Some people need to learn the hard way about drinking in public. His gaze couldn't find the store he was looking for. Hopefully there was a map somewhere that could tell him where it is. His train of thought was interrupted by a familiar voice from yesterday. Shit, that was the last thing I wanted. He turned around with a fake smile on his face and the look she was giving him was rather unfriendly.

Christoph awkwardly laughed a bit before replying, "Well...you see.... that's not mine...if it was... it would be higher quality." He said rubbing the back of his neck, he wasn't exactly helping the situation. She had no reason to believe him, especially after the incident yesterday. "I'm not dumb enough to give minors alcohol, hell, I can't even buy it myself." Christoph trying to help himself. He wasn't sure what he said will help the situation but it's good to at least try.

Interactions: BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop Sybil Sybil PlusUltra PlusUltra

Charlotte Monroe
Interaction/ Mentions: Sybil Sybil Slav Slav PlusUltra PlusUltra

Charlotte could hear both conflicting ideas about what she should be doing. She wasn’t surprised to hear Orma was being a bit more comforting than Chris, but what could you do. However she did turn to him with a fake accusatory expression.

“Alright then, in your expert opinion what is a good alcohol to drink in public?” But before anything else could be said she had heard the warning from Orma that Vetr had finally made it here and was apparently coming their way, and a few seconds later she heard Vetr’s accusations towards Chris. Why would she go after him? Charlotte didn’t know he had already made a reputation for himself. Although to be fair, she didn’t know a lot about him anyways.

Charlotte herself turned to face in the direction Vetr now stood and cleared her throat.

“He’s right you know. It’s mine. Although to be honest I don’t think his taste is as good as he thinks it is.” She snickered. Man, she was really feeling it now.

Jake Bloom
Mentions: BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop Sybil Sybil Slav Slav PlusUltra PlusUltra

Jake felt his head fall back. He fell against the floor, knocking his head against the ground, and started to slide, head-first, away from the others. It was only a few seconds before he got it under control, but people were giving him strange looks, so he put his hoodie back up and, holding in tears from the collision, quickly hurried away from the site without speaking.

He ran out of there, and soon he found that people were staring at someone else. It looked like some people were arguing about drinking, or whatever. Jake didn't care. He stopped running and instead just stood aimlessly. It was a good place to hang out since attention was on something else. He wiped his eyes and zipped his jacket up to hide his shirt.

df9af40f962bb10bf3a805553e034a81 (2).jpgAmelia Elena Willis
Mentions/Interactions: N/A

Amelia had woken up early having noticed her roommate had left for her run. Stretching and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes she got up for her bed and got ready for the day. Dressed, haired tamed, and glasses cleaned, she gathered her school stuff into her messenger bag and left her room. After having breakfast she went off to class. Classes were normal, Amelia took note and overall nothing to exciting happened.

It was lunchtime now and Amelia was excited to head out of Arthur Gray and over to the Millennium Shopping Mall to get something to eat and maybe hopefully if the line isn't too crazy get her book signed by Sandra Cohen. Exiting the school building Amelia sighed spotting the group of protesters at the front gates. Quickly passing by the group of yelling people with signs, she made her way towards the Millennium Shopping Mall.

Once reaching the mall she spotted the line that had started to form due to Sandra Cohen. With a small sigh, she wasn't looking forward to standing in the line. But she figured she should go stand in it before it got any worse. The girl occupied herself with her phone as she waited in line. Forty munites she had stood in the line, but she had finally been able to gather a signature from Ms.Cohen. Satisfied that she had gotten the signature she placed the book back into her messenger bag. Checking the time on her phone she noticed she still had some time before having to head back to school. The mall was quite full this day, but she managed to find her way over towards the food court.

Ayako Akiyama - Outer Courtyard
Interactions: Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer
Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra Pandy88888 Pandy88888

For one reason or another, Ayako only gave Kai a sidelong glance as she scurried behind her like a wounded animal or the like, but said nothing in that moment. She didn't figure she looked that impressive. She was just rolling up to deal with an eyesore, after all. Nothing altruistic about that. Nothing good about that.

Still, Vetr's response to all this impressed Ayako even less, as though further confirming that she was just the kind of person Ayako fundamentally was incompatible with. This surely wasn't going to be a situation that they could patch up by just talking it out, which was more than fine with Ayako.

Once she and Aquifex hightailed it out of there for the mall, as though having gotten bored with the exchange, the raven-haired girl let out a soft breath... though whether it was out of exasperation or relief, who could say? Rubbing her hand in her hair, Ayako pursed her lip slightly. "Well, I guess the mall's out then. For me, at least," she said, adding in the last bit so as to not group herself with Kai automatically. Wasn't like they were friends already or anything. Right?

Crossing her arms in a reserved manner, her skirt fluttering slightly in the breezy air, the girl went on. "Just as well. Guess I'll stay here. Maybe I'll just shit around here or something. What a joke," Ayako grumbled distastefully with a sigh, before looking back to Kai again. "... You can come out now, in any case."

Last edited:
Aquifex
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra
“Wait, V can teleport?!” He seemed more shocked than he should be, but then again he didn’t pay attention to her explanation of what she could do exactly. “Maybe she’s a bit more dangerous than I thought.” He realized. “I gotta hear exactly what she can do, maybe there’s some records online.”

He jogged after her, now significantly more on guard, plus the fact that mostly everyone left or wasn’t coming. Just alone, with a dangerous person that I barely know. This isn’t normal, but for some reason this happens a lot. V’s probably alright, but better paranoid than dead. I guess.

“V WHAT ARE YOU DOIng-oh this is fine.” He ran over to Vetr. “You know not everyone can teleport, right? I got lost, sorry.” He slightly lied. Technically, he just took his time, but being lost sounded better than being lazy. “Hey, they look familiar.” He pointed at various other students, remembering seeing them...somewhere, maybe in school?

Rashida Jones
Interactions: AquaMarie AquaMarie

Amelia could hear a familiar voice through the crowd. "Amelia?" Rashida came into view in front of her. Seemed like they had the same idea. "Were you here to see Cohen?" Rashida asked her roommate. Always good to try out that small talk wasn't it? "I was going to go and maybe get something to eat. Would it be too much to ask if you wanted to join me? I know we're not friends or anything but..."

Mentions/Interactions: Rashida ( Charles Babel Charles Babel )

Amilia though that she had heard her name, looking around she had not spotted anyone. Shrugging thinking it might have been her imagination she continued to walk. Stopping when she heard her name once more, this time she spotted Rashida walking over to her. Amilia smiled and waved at her "oh yes I did, I got my book signed by her...although I was such a long wait" she chuckled "Oh no, not at all I will join you if you don't mind" she said walking along with her. She did not know her roommate and they have not really spoken since last night. But this is how you made friends right? Well, she hoped she could make friends this year as last year she was always off on her own only ever talking to others if it was needed for school work. This year might be her year, she had a roommate this year and that should help, right? "I was actually going to go get something to eat too, it will be nice not eating alone" she added with a friendly smile.

Kai Skinner
Amoeba|Outer Courtyard|Agitated/Slightly Panicked
Assimilated: Aquifex, Ayako Akiyama, Vetr Wyrd
Interaction/Mention: Verite Verite (Ayako) PlusUltra PlusUltra (Vetr)

1589504561665.png

Kai breathed a sigh of relief as Vetr left without dragging her along. Safe at last. Vetr had good intentions, Kai was sure, but she was going about it in brute force. And she kept touching Kai. The one thing Kai didn't want her to do. At least they weren't bunked together. That was a thought that sent shudders down Kai's spine.

"Definitely out for me, too," Kai whispered in agreement with Ayako. Going back to the dorm sounded like a great idea, every time Vetr showed up she'd sucked out all the enjoyment out of doing things for Kai. Always touching and messing around and trying to get Kai to do things. That was actually Kai's only complaint with Vetr, that she kept touching her. "Thank you," Kai said, taking a step back as Ayako seemed a little irritated, and she wasn't sure at who.

Rashida Jones
Interactions: AquaMarie AquaMarie

"I was going to go," Rashida replied. "But the lines we so long so I decided against it. Government-regulated heroes weren't something I wanted to hear about anyway." She did seem to perk up when Amelia took her up on her offer though. "Oh, great...well, what do you want to eat? Personally, I was thinking of getting some sushi." She hastily added. "But I'm okay with whatever you want to eat as well."

Mentions/Interactions: Rashida ( Charles Babel Charles Babel )

"yea the line was crazy long, I ended up waiting almost 40 munites...I think its a bit much but...I don't know I like getting signatures on my books from the author if the chance ever comes up. I'm 50/50 on Government-regulated heroes, anyways I always like finding out perspectives about each side so I got the book..." she replied walking along with Rashida "I was not sure what I was going to get actually..." she replied "I have a hard time picking so many options I just end up buying a smoothie..." she lightly chuckled " but sushi sounds good" she added insuring her that she was fine with her choice

Orma
Interactions: BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop Slav Slav PlusUltra PlusUltra
Mentions/Around: Zenterfold Zenterfold Pandy88888 Pandy88888 Heterological Heterological

"Look... she isn't hurting anyone... don't call... her out..." Orma tried to speak loud enough to hear, less about trying to seem intimidating and more just trying to be vocal above her normal low tone. The extra comments from all parties involved did not help, however, especially Charlotte bringing up alcohol as a word into the conversation. The more they just talk about it the more Orma worries of someone overhearing and reporting them, so it causes unease.

"Let us... just... find.. somewhere quiet... yes? Please Charlotte?" There was one person so far that seemed to avoid conflict the most, and that was the one she was looking at with the hope of getting them away.... but the drunken way the telepath was holding themselves was making the passive girl increasingly worried. Thus she made a snap decision, keeping the bottle in her hand and taking the girl gently by an arm lightly touching her shoulder to try to turn her away from it all and move her away from the entrance of the mall and somewhere without heavy traffic. It was not fast, but she would try to move them if they allowed, but who knew if Charlotte would even allow herself to be moved.

Charlotte Monroe
Mentions/ Interactions: Sybil Sybil Slav Slav PlusUltra PlusUltra

By now Charlotte’s head swam with dizziness. It felt a bit like the sensation right before you start diving towards the ground in a roller coaster from the highest point. It was a weightless feeling, and one Charlotte enjoyed the most during this particular activity. Although her ideal place to be at the moment was certainly not the mall, she was grateful for her company.

One of the people of said company, Orma, had said a few choice words to Vetr, another someone that Charlotte found herself beginning to like less and less. They weren’t fighting words, no. Orma didn’t seem too particular for those, but what she did say had certainly taken Charlotte by surprise, even in her drunken state. She began to turn towards her acquaintance (or friend now? Orma’s words had struck a certain feeling of gratefulness and love for the girl, and looking back Charlotte was sure that was the moment she had considered her a friend), and was about to tell her it was quite alright until she felt a soft nudge from her to just head away from the situation.

She meant to respond to her through her abilities, but her minor protest came verbally, and was only a small “Mph.” She thought perhaps walking away would only invite Vetr to follow and inform them of how she was simply trying to help. And although Chris was no help of his own, Charlotte felt an obligation towards him to not leave him there to deal with what she had technically, inadvertently started.

She made a grab for him as she followed Orma’s gentle guiding hands and motioned for him to follow them. Then she turned to Vetr and waved a goodbye, although Charlotte would forget that bit once she had sobered up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back