• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School of Power

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aquifex
Mentioned/Interactions: PlusUltra PlusUltra
Should I just lie or tell her the truth? On one hand, telling the truth makes more sense, on the other hand, lying is more fun. “Alright, here’s the truth.” He decided. “I just wanted to give you an excuse to get away from them, y’know cause they’re probably mad. I dunno, maybe they’ll cool off tomorrow?”

Alright, reverse psychology time! He looked around in a paranoid fashion. “That is definitely all I wanted to say, there was no secrets I was going to say, there is nothing following you, bye!” He then proceeded to run off, heading back to his room. His interaction with Vetr brought up an old experience in his mind, and he thought, Reality benders man, you can never really trust them.

Vetr Wyrd
Tags:
AquaMarie AquaMarie Sybil Sybil (Open)

1IHmgSn.png

Tilting her head with another laugh she waves her hand slightly "Oh it may take a bit longer but all in all I feel progress will be made regardless, just not in only one direction" looking down at them for a second they bend forward to examine the boys features a little closer with her hands clasped behind her back before turning at the comment of something around "Well if there is nothing else, my door is always open though if you want to talk...well provided my roommate doesn't mind" waving them off before slipping back into her room to see if their roommate was still awake, failing that though she would peel off the vest and shorts and go to get under the covers with a little night reading before sleep.

Orma
Interactions: PlusUltra PlusUltra
Orma would be turned over in her bed, the bandana hanging off on the bedpost of her bed pushed against the opposite side of the room, the girl having the sheet over half her head and facing away from Vetr as she is seemingly sleeping soundly with very little noise. This would also be the first time Vetr would see her side of the room was covered in storage for snacks and a minifridge with more snacks, and a small trashcan with three bags of chips empty in there from her pre-bed snack.

Ayako Akiyama - Azurite Dorm
Interactions: Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer
"I guess so," Ayako nodded as Kai asked whether she'd be going to bed by now. "This day's been crazy as it is, and I'm sure if I stay up any longer, some other weird shit is bound to happen that'll keep me up at night," she said with a wide shrug and an exasperated breath. Though her perpetual scowl never left her face even as she spoke with Kai, one could sense that she was seeming to make at least some effort to look a little more... cordial. Whether or not she was successful or not though was in the eye of the beholder.

Ayako holds one finger up as if to put the exchange on pause, before swiftly fixing her own glass of ice water upon seeing Kai do the same, before returning just as quickly, having a sip of the drink to cool herself. "A big ol' town of Coursers, huh? Sounds like Hell," Ayako said briskly, if not thoughtlessly, but she meant it to some regard. With all these Coursers packed in such small spaces, maybe it was no wonder that all this chaos could happen so easily on just the first day of the year, even if the school thinks they can make respectable hero-types out of them. "Before I came here, there weren't a lot of Coursers around. Heck, I barely counted as one since..." Ayako paused, holding up her hand for a moment. "Power doesn't really work on normal people. Maybe that's why they liked me. I could pass as one of them," the girl said drolly, her tone betraying nothing as she had another sip of her water.

"But that's enough about me. You've got your own stuff to worry about, I'm sure," she continued, realizing she was probably getting a bit talky for her own good. She shouldn't get carried away like this with people she just met, after all.

1588144713301.png
Kovik Talin
Interactions: Open
Mentions: Crow Crow
Kovik took a lot of their time when moving towards their dorm having explored the school campus instead of immediately going to their dorms when the event was over. It was a bit late when they finally did decide to head to their dorms which could be seen as a bit of suspicious behavior to some people they however weren't really worried about that very much as they entered their dorm hopefully with everyone turned in to their main dorms. So that they could get into their dorm without encountering anyone in the common room. Although it took a minute to find out which dorm was theirs though without bothering the others that were in their dorms they eventually got to their own dorm A16 in which they saw 2 sides of the rooms for it one for them apparently and one was likely for a roommate which they kinda forgot about until they saw the two beds. "Oh, well uhm kinda forgot that we were doing roommates, so uhm which side would be mine again?" they were more or less wondering out-loud as they didn't really see their roommate as of yet.​

Kai Skinner
Amoeba|Azurite Dorm|Interaction: Verite Verite
Mentioned: Pandy88888 Pandy88888
Assimilated: Vetr Wyrd, Ayako Akiyama, Aquifex​

Kai nodded and shurgged at Ayako's observation that a big town of coursers was hell, except it wasn't a big town. "Wasn't that big a town, barely large enough have it's own post office," she replied, "Just a lot of people pretending to be normal." Kai shook her head, "Wish I could do that." Kai understood the sentiment of not realy being a courser. "It looks like we have similar gigs. I take powers, you cancel them." She smirked a bit before standing and stretching her back. "I'm going to bed, see you in the morning."

Kai left Ayako and went into the dorm room. She didn't see Aquifex, but he'd probably be coming in to sleep eventually. Changing into pajamas, Kai crawled into bed and opened her laptop to do some googling. She'd wait until after Aquifex went to sleep to start dissimilating, that was a rough process.

f9f46519ec00315d568a9b4a15cca174 (2).jpgAmelia Elena Willis
Mentions/Interactions: @Charles Babel @PlusUltra

Amelia sat quietly, attentive and curious as to what Rashida’s ability was. “wow” Amelia whispered as Rashida as six blue ethereal arms emerged from the girls back. The arms looked strong, too which Amelia wondered how much Rashida could lift with her arms. “Um..its nothing flashy...but um..” she quietly talked as she looked around the common room trying to figure out what she could levitate over to her self. Spotting a small flower pot she smiles “I have Telekinesis, still working on it ...its not a very cool ability...but its handy I guess” she spoke as she levitated the small flower pot from the window sill over to the coffee table by their couch. “Tada!” she quietly said holding her hands out to the flower pot before giggling.

Hearing a voice coming behind them to see a very tall and built girl “hi” she answered looking up at the girl with a friendly smile “

Mentions/Interactions: AquaMarie AquaMarie PlusUltra PlusUltra

Rashida nodded. "Every power brings something to the table," She remarked. "I'm sure you can put that to good use somehow." She thought back to her own powers. The irony of receiving her powers as someone who was born without arms wasn't lost on her. Before she could think about it any more a new person walked in.

Rashida had to assume her physique was the result of her powers because...yeah. "Hello," She responded with a neutral expression. "Are you new here?"

Aquifex
Interactions/Mentioned: Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer
Aquifex carefully opened the door, and ran through it, closing it loudly. “Hey.” He said to Kai, sidling over to his side of the room. Guess I’ll unpack. He decided. He started to take out a variety of costumes, and a few sets of normal clothes, folding them carefully and placing them in a stack. He also pulled out a few props, like a suitcase, and a foam sword, and just stuck them wherever they looked nice to him.

“Man I forgot about these.” He said out loud, pulling out some old mementos. A stack of neatly-written papers, a flower crown, a card with many signatures, and a few other old memories. He left them there, and thought, I guess I’ll go to sleep now? “Good night?” He guessed uncertainly. What am I supposed to say, don’t let the bugs eat your skin?

Sophie Noel
Tags:
AquaMarie AquaMarie Charles Babel Charles Babel Verite Verite Slav Slav (Open)

11.png

Acting like a deer in the headlights the girl remains frozen for several moments following them responding, her hand waving on loop as she nervously chuckles and she seems to be trying to think through her next course of action but ends up nodding slowly to Rashidas question, while still waving. Realizing her motions they suddenly bring there hand back down to take hold of it in the other, idly fidgeting with both as she attempts to compose herself, a few slow breaths and looking back and forth between those present once more before they actually speak again.

"I...erm, yes....new I am,...wait I mean I am new, I just moved in today so had to...kinda set up my room and everything so there wouldn't be any..." a pause as she looks back to her room with a faint look of worry "Issues...wait name!" a flash of realization "I'm Sophie, Sophie Noel" her last words being spoken very quickly before lowering her head almost in a bow for the introduction "I...look forward to learning with you and erm, I hope I'm not interrupting and rambling, am I rambling?, I'm rambling, I'm sorry, I probably interrupted whatever you were doing too...." looking away with more worry and the fidgeting of her hand's increases.

Kai Skinner
Amoeba|Azurite Dorm|Interaction: Pandy88888 Pandy88888
Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra
Assimilated: Vetr Wyrd, Aquifex, Ayako Akiyama

"Don't let Vetr find out you have those," Kai said without looking as Aquifex began unpacking his costumes and props, "She'll have the whole dorm playing dress up before you even realize she's seen them." After some clicking, she closed the laptop. "Sorry I yelled at you, earlier, bad timing to come out." That really was bad timing on both ends. "Sleep well," she said, rolling over.

Mentions/Interactions: @AquaMarie PlusUltra PlusUltra

"Calm down. Take some deep breaths," The large girl seemed like she was drowning in her social interaction. "It's okay, we were just talking casually about our roommate situation. So you joining in is perfectly acceptable."

The fidgety personality didn't really seem to jell with appearance, but Rashida realized that it was very rude of her to think like that. They were all unique with unique powers that perhaps didn't fit with how they actually are as beings. Instead she extended a name. "I'm Rashida, I'm looking forward to studying with you."

Last edited:
Amelia Elena Willis
Mentions/Interactions: Charles Babel Charles Babel PlusUltra PlusUltra

Amelia gently nods, agreeing with Rashida as she had a point that every power is great in its own way. "well thats why we are here right, to better ourselves and help us but our powers to good use" she added.

The large blond girl was shy, a bit contradictory to what you would think someone would act giving her physical features. As well what television would want you to think people should act a certain way due to your stause or physical features. Amelia just smile towards the tall girl as Rashia asked if she was new and quickly trying to calm the girl down. "Nice to meet you Sophie, I'm Amelia" she replied with a small wave.

Sophie Noel
Tags:
AquaMarie AquaMarie Charles Babel Charles Babel Verite Verite Slav Slav (Open)

fiI4kHt.png

Nodding slowly she takes a deep more controlled breath, the action seemingly going on for what seems like forever until she exhales for an equally long time while listening to the two new girls, looking down at them once finished "I...I guess, though I can't think of good use to put mine too, at least not until I can get a better hand on them and....limit them a bit more" rubbing an arm the size of a tree trunk almost as she talks, eyes flickering between the two of them "Besides you both likely have far better ones for that...." and also ones that didn't make them look so bloated or unsightly as well as made simple things like normal life a nightmare, she lost count of the number of outfits she ripped from not being careful, that and items that were far more costly being broken in some way or another.

Mentions/Interactions: AquaMarie AquaMarie PlusUltra PlusUltra

"As I told Amelia," Rashida repeated herself to Sophie. "I believe every power can be put to use in different forms to improve the community. I could already see some uses to your powers." Well, what she assumed was Sophie's powers after all. Being tactful was not something Rashida was really good at. "The building sector would no doubt be very grateful for your contributions."

Tuesday, August 12, 2042

Today was the first day of classes and quite a few students were eager to see what life at Arthur Gray's would be like. Many of the first years were disappointed to learn that their power-related classes had yet to begin, though few were complaining once the bustle of the day began. Class schedules, even for the younger students, varied here and there, though everyone received a free period for lunch. It was an hour and thirty minutes long, with many students being encouraged to dine at the school's cafeteria or take a visit to the nearby Millennium Shopping Mall a couple blocks away.

The mall was pretty popular today, for a known hero was visiting for a book signing at noon. She was Sandra Cohen, a woman with the power of flight and manipulating sound waves. She had risen to fame ten years ago for putting an end to a terrorist bomb threat with zero casualties. She had been in the spotlight for some time and had recently written a book about her life as a government-sponsored Courser.

However, at the school, there were much more maligned visitors. A couple of young individuals in their 20s had set at the front of the school's entrance, protesting the government's influence on Coursers. This had been a usual occurrence in the last two years, usually at the start of the school year. Those who leaned toward anti-government views saw schools like Arthur Gray's School of Power as a means of controlling Coursers. There was not much the school security could do, considering they were just outside the property, but these events usually attracted a few lingering local police.

"PEP is their word!" yelled a man toward a couple of kids leaving Arthur Gray's for their lunch break. "It's little more than a government-sponsored slur! Don't let them control you!"

Most students just ignored them. Today's society was largely conditioned against this sort of thinking.

Vetr Wyrd
Tags:
AquaMarie AquaMarie Sybil Sybil Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer (Open)

myDWuk0.png

The first few classes were an interesting experience though perhaps not for the reason most would expect, having adapted quickly to the weather of the area through a thick coat was still present over the top of a rather provocative outfit choice, perhaps not as much for anyone else but then again on Vetr it was very difficult for anything not to appear as much. Not to say there was not more than a few issues, the heavy crowds around her and other students seeking her attention were nothing new though she really wished the desks were a little more spacious, her longer legs not the best suited to the desks though a few kinda words did get her a little extra space from her fellow students. Though it wasn't long before what some of the teachers would have assumed was a rather vapid girl had the illusion quickly dispelled when called on for the occasional question, given with a sweet smile and bubbly tone.

That brought her to the current moment as she walked through the hallways, idly sipping from her drink as she emerges in the courtyard just as the man seems to shout about some word along with other protesters at the front gate, turning to observe them for a few moments with the iconography across her chest clearly visible. Waving over with a grin she shouts back "Don't worry! We gave them our P-Pass for it!" laughing to herself a little more before continuing along her way with a bounce to her step, though still internally debating which direction to go with between the Cafeteria and the Mall, they did have a bit of time so could maybe get some shopping in as well?, maybe she should go and see if she could find Kai and drag them along? Her roommate or that Aqua boy too was a option to flesh out the group if nobody else came along, she would rather go as a group than alone after all.

Jake Bloom
Tags:
N/A

Jake leaned on one of the cool stone walls of the courtyard. Everything made him nervous here: the students, the teachers, the long hallways, the protesters. It was all too different than what he was used to.

Classes were fine; it wasn't as hard as he feared it would be. The crowds were thick, though; it had been hard to move around without bumping into someone else. Homework was easy, at least for now. Power-related classes would begin in a few days... he hadn't talked to other people yet. Whenever he tried his throat got really dry.

A nearby protester shouted something, and Jake heard a reply from some other student, bringing him back to reality.

He was torn between the mall and the cafeteria. For one, he needed some supplies from the mall, but then, he could always do that later. He might fail to concentrate and slip up, even if he did want to see Sandra Cohen. After a brief moment of deliberation, he pushed off the wall with his back and started forward at a steady pace towards the general direction of the mall, making sure to concentrate.

1588864849921.png
Kai Skinner
Amoeba|Hallways|Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra (mentioned) Open
Assimilated: Vetr Wyrd, Aquifex, Ayako Akiyama

Although she'd tried all night, Kai just could not turn on her dissimilation. It wasn't an exact science, but it had never been this hard before! What was going on tonight? It couldn't have been accidentally assimilating a fourth, could it? Kai had tried so hard not to touch anyone else, even after Vetr made chaos in all directions. No, that couldn't be it, she'd know if she'd pulled a fourth power from someone. The clock on her phone read 3:22 AM before Kai finally gave up on trying. Even if Kai could turn it on tonight, she'd be immobile until classes were over at this point, and if Kai went to sleep now she'd definitely sleep through any alarm. Might as well get started on other stuff. Quietly rummaging through her things, Kai found a dye kit, this was not the first time Kai had experienced a change in hair color because of her ability, and Kai quite favored her original look.

Looking in the bathroom mirror, Kai was confused to find that her eyes had turned red, until she remembered who all she had assimilated so far. Ayako had said something about her eyes being blood red when her power was active. It was a contact power and Ayako couldn't turn it off, much like Kai with her own power, so that was a little less disconcerting. If anyone else was up and wondering why Kai was taking up the bathroom for almost an hour, or where she got hair dye, Kai would simply respond "My mom's blonde, alright." as explanation. At least Kai didn't take long in the shower. Clean water being in limited supply for showering her whole life had that perk. Kai was in and out within only a few minutes of the water being turned on.

She started the coffee pot before the others woke and looked through her class schedule. That there was a schedule at all was very confusing to her, she was used to e-school, where there was just deadlines for when assignments were turned in, and you just had a guidline of how long you were expected to work in each unit. Kai was always finished with the unit within 15 minutes of starting unless the assignment was especially long, or an essay, so she didn't understand why classes were marked as occupying hours-long slots. Maybe the course material would actually be challenging? This was only the academic bit, so Kai didn't know if there would be advanced classes or what.

Kai stood very corrected, there, the classroom environment was weird. And irritating. Having never had to wait on other people for her lessons to continue, Kai couldn't understand why the class's progression was based on whether people would shut up so the teacher could do their thing. It was not a situation Kai enjoyed, but being a hermit Kai didn't voice her complaint, just kinda hid in the back, away from prying eyes and trying not to be seen by Vetr before she tried to shanghai Kai into another chaotic event, bringing Kai to the lunch period.

Kai had started her lunch period by going to a quiet corner of the courtyard with her sketchbook and doodled.

Christoph drank what was left in the coffee cup he had. Espresso was usually strong enough to get him going in the morning but he was pretty restless last night. It'd take him a while to get back in a normal pattern. He tossed the cup into a garbage can he passed, barely bouncing into it. Physics class took a lot of energy out of him, though he may not look like it, Christoph was attentive in classes and considered himself a good student academics wise. He arrived to the courtyard, the faint voices of protesters could be heard. A devilish grin grew on his face when his body turned to walk in the direction of the protestors. He'd thought he'd walk by and give him his own two cents.

Once he was close enough, he began yelling at the protestors, "Don't you have anything better to do? Why don't you all get a job you schmucks." Christoph yelled at the protesters followed by a brief laugh from him. He always thought the concept of protesting was dumb, it rarely achieved anything. He retrieved a piece of gum from his front pocket and popped it into his mouth to hold back his nicotine cravings and to get the smell of coffee off of his breath. This was currently his lunch break but he wasn't very hungry, just thirsty for another espresso. He also wanted to buy more casual clothes since wearing his suits around a chaotic environment wasn't exactly a good idea. As he stood there thinking, an individual he recognized from yesterday was walking past him. It was the girl he hit yesterday.

He briefly made eye contact with her as she walked by, turning to face away from her. That was one interaction he wasn't in the mood for. He pulled out his phone and searched up what shops they had at the mall. It was better to check now, it would save him the walk. They had an Adidas store which he liked. He'd probably stop by the cafeteria before going to see if the had any strong coffee, he didn't feel like going back to his dorm to make himself another cup of espresso.

Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
Charlotte Monroe
Mentions/ Interactions: none

Charlotte had stayed up well until 3:30 that morning. The conversation with her mother had been a long and very nerve-wracking one. Charlotte absolutely hated their talks. It was always the same, “Have you gotten stronger yet?” and “You need to be able to reach me no matter how far away I am from you. How do you expect to become powerful if you can’t hear someone on the other side of the country?”.

Their conversations were always about her powers. Charlotte could read people from a few states away, why wasn’t that good enough? Sure, people sound faint the further away they were, but it still worked, didn’t it? She suddenly realized her anger towards her mother began showing on the features of her face, so she quickly turned her attention to the food she had only been picking at until now.

She was standing a bit to the side of the cafeteria leaning casually against a wall. The thought of visiting the mall had crossed her mind more than once, but she wasn’t sure she would enjoy it. She may be great at reading people and the area around her, but picking out clothes by herself was not her area of expertise, and it made her feel a tad bit annoyed which didn’t help her initial feelings of anger.

Throwing her uneaten food away, Charlotte reached for her drink (This time a fancy but sour tasting vodka she had stolen before she had come here, expertly hid inside a solid colored water bottle) and sipped it. She hadn’t drank much yet, but it kept her mind off of her boredom and her growing resentment towards her mother and her blindness.

Tommy - SoP > Millenium Mall - Heterological Heterological (Jake), Miguel

After his fight with that uppity girl and the blazing headache that followed, Tommy had booked it to his dorm room and passed out pretty early in the afternoon. He'd been dead to the world, not even noticing his roommate come in at whatever point. It was for the best, Tommy thought as he bumbled out of his room, for he had next to no interest in talking to his roommate for the moment. Tommy had only spent enough time in the dorms to catch some students talking about the fair ending early yesterday due to some kind of incident as he made his way out the door.

As much as Tommy hated being here, he wasn't about to skip classes on the first day or anything. Schoolwork sucked, but at least sitting in class kept his mind somewhat distracted from the usual buzzing going on inside his head. With it being the first day though, the classes were pretty meager, leaving Tommy with a bunch of time free at lunch.

"This is so stupid," Tommy whispered to himself, standing in the hall having no idea what to do with himself. He felt like a high school freshman all over again, feeling awkward and uncomfortable with absolutely no friends to speak of. He sighed and pulled out his phone, thumbing through the contacts to lament the fact that just about every person he called a friend had started ghosting him ever since they found out he had powers. Still, maybe someone would take pity on him. The Millenium was now just a short walk away and his friends used to go there quite a few times when it was an entire subway trip away.

Yo, anyone up for hanging at Millenium for like an hour? he texted a couple people. Someone, he thought it had been Raphael, had told him to leave the old group chat he had with the guys now that he wasn't going to school with them anymore and Tommy has acquiesced out of complete embarrassment. The thought alone made his face grow red even now.

Even if no one responded, Tommy figured he'd head to the mall anyway for old time's sake. Fuck anyone who didn't want to hang with him.

As Tommy was leaving, he went by the protestors outside, thinking at first they were anti-Courser. That would have been a pretty radical protest these days. Instead, they seemed to just not like the school or something. Tommy only offered the group a shrug before joining the congregation of students making their way to the mall.

The front entrance of the mall was a sprawling open area with beautiful archways over top walkways that weaved through small sections of individual gardens. Millenium had been built about twelve years prior during a boom in the popularity of shopping malls thanks to technology making navigation much easier than ever. Considering the complete domination of virtual shopping, malls became more about grandeur and display as they functioned a bit like tourist spots nowadays.

There was an absolute beast of a crowd outside the mall at the moment thanks to Sandra Cohen's presence. Tommy figured she had to be way more popular than he figured, considering he saw even kids walking around with little action figures of an adult woman. Considering the biggest traffic into the mall should have been through the subway on the lower levels, that there seemed to almost be too many people for the mall to handle here said a lot about Ms. Cohen.

Crowds were Tommy's worst enemy, to say the least, so he kept at a slow pace and made an effort not to push by anyone. A student from Arthur Grey's he had fallen behind was approached by a kid, this one looking pretty small.

"Hi, you're a student at the school, right?" the kid asked. "I mean, I saw you in the Azurite dorms I think. Do you mind if, I, um... stick by you? The crowd's a little much for me..."

Tommy rolled his eyes, but figured he'd stick by these two as well for now. At this rate, who knew if they'd have enough time to even enjoy the mall.

Jake Bloom
Tags:
Zenterfold Zenterfold

Jake was not having a good time. He had made it to the mall pretty easily; it wasn't hard to find the building, with so many people outside. But, while he made it to the mall, he wasn't in the mall. The crowd outside seemed to be larger than life; Sandra Cohen was a pretty big deal, but still. Behind him was someone else about his age, but a whole lot taller; Jake thought he was probably enrolled in the same school as him.

Just when he was about to make his way back to the school, he paused, making sure to revamp his concentration. Don't mess up now, in front of everyone. God, that'd be horrible. As he concentrated, he heard a kid say something to him.

It almost slipped him up; it's not easy to actively try to concentrate on something and also carry on a conversation at the same time. Jake caught a few words; enough to know the kid was probably not used to the crowd. Not like Jake was either; he'd never even seen this many people in such a condensed way.

"Oh. Um, sure. That's fine, I guess. Although, I don't think the crowd will clear up any soon."

Aquifex
Mentioned/Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra , Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop
Class was boring, as usual. Luckily, now it was lunch! Now, he has to go to either the mall or the cafeteria. The cafeteria had food, but the mall had excitement and chaos...really no contest! He walked with the crowd of students now on their lunch break. More than I thought there would be. He thought Idly. He noticed some people he knew in the horde of hungry people. Oh hey, it’s V and my roommate, and that one blind girl who reads minds! He recognized. Hey! He mentally yelled out, which wasn’t a thing so he was just screaming inside his head.

Do you wanna go to the mall-okay cool! He continued inside his head. “Hey V!” He yelled. Aquifex pushed through the crowd. “Do you wanna go to the mall with me?” He asked. “I have to eat there, and also go get a book signed. There’s like a famous person visiting.” He got distracted with the whole Sandra superhero book thing and started a tangent about that. “The book’s alright, but the beginning was slow. Really, it only stands out because she was famous and it was from a real life tale, the writing is pretty normal. Either way, I have to go get the thing signed, I just kinda want to. So you coming?” He finished.

Charlotte Monroe
Mentions/ Interactions: Pandy88888 Pandy88888 PlusUltra PlusUltra

Charlotte's momentary loneliness was cut short by a very loud voice. She quickly realized the voice was louder than most because she had become a bit familiar with it last night. The water boy, Aquifex, had gotten her attention quite suddenly with his purposeful greeting in his head. Charlotte smiled and got to her feet. Thankfully she was nowhere near the tipsy stage yet, so her conduct was very steady.

'You know you can just come up and talk to me water boy.' She spoke back to him telepathically as she met both Aquifex and the girl-

'Vetr.'

She reminded herself, whom she had also gotten the pleasure of knowing last night. She nodded a greeting towards the enthusiastic girl as Aquifex went on about some book signing at the mall.

"Yea I'll come with you guys. Don't expect me to go shopping though." She added a bit grumpily, mostly aimed towards Vetr. She was aware of Vetr's love of fashion and passions for helping others with their own. Plus, shopping had never really been her thing. Whether that was because she couldn't see what she was buying or simply because standing around for hours trying to pick out clothes was a bit of a boring concept to her she didn't know, but it definitely wasn't happening today. However her desire to make friends had at this point overridden her dislike for the mall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back