• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School of Power

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Orma
Interactions: PlusUltra PlusUltra
Mentions: BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop

Oh.. that sounds complicated...” She listens to the explanation which actually seems to help, the girl nodding to the comparison. “A skip...

She is talka—WAIT. Roommate???? FUCK I THOUGHT IT WAS A GUY. I CAN’T MENTION THAT..... Jeez, she is complex...very complex...

“...I apologize for my future habits you will have to get used to as my roommate. Hopefully, it will be fine.”

She seems really good at balancing at conversation... charismatic is a good word, right? Yeah... charismatic... popular... is she the popular kid like the movies I watch? Aren’t school presidents usually like her?

Thankfully the telepath wasn’t there to hear her compare real people to stereotypes in shows she watched. Her one-track mind kept her rather ignorant of conversations around her down the halls, thankfully though they had little to do with her. Being low key has its perk in her eyes!

Last edited:
Ayako Akiyama - Azurite Dorm
Interactions: Pandy88888 Pandy88888 Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer

"R-Right..." Ayako said with a furrowed brow as Aquifex elaborated on his "hobby" of acting. She wasn't really sure what she expected when inquiring about that, though it couldn't be helped, it seemed. Maybe theater kids were just like this in general. No worse than band kids, at least. If there was some sort of theater program at the school though, she wasn't entirely confident that she could picture this guy fitting into many different roles, but then again, that was the point of being an actor.

To the question of her power, Ayako sighed. "Nullification. I can make your power not work, or I can make you not be able to do your power at all. Take away what's so special about us. You know what they say. If everyone's not special..."

Maybe you can be what you want to be.

With that, Ayako cleared her throat, before pointing toward her own piercing red eyes. "When my eyes look like this, that means my power's basically on right now. I was born with brown eyes before my power manifested. Don't really know how to turn it off; it just kinda phases in and out at will."

When Kai opened up the door meanwhile, just to get smacked in the face by Aquifex, Ayako just silently watched the scene transpire without comment, remaining completely stone-faced while watching her saunter into the restroom, before glancing briefly back to Aquifex for a second. "Nice job," she only said harshly.

As Kai came out again, now asking about a cord, Ayako only shook her head, shrugging with her arms outstretched, before resting one hand on her hip. "Nope, sorry. That aside, you okay there?"

Rashida Walters
Interactions/ Mentions: AquaMarie AquaMarie

Rashida nodded before continuing. "Do you have any routines I should know about? I wake up quite early for my morning run, but I will do my best not to cause any noise and wake you. Sleep is after all, very important and I don't want to be the cause of you losing your rhythm," She smiled at Amelia. It wasn't much of a friendly smile, it felt more like Rashida was smiling because she had to. The way she spoke did seem kind of stilted. Like a robot learning social interaction.

Kai Skinner
Amoeba|Azurite Dorm|Interaction: Verite Verite Pandy88888 Pandy88888 PlusUltra PlusUltra Group in General(Open)​

"I'll be fine, just a nosebleed," Kai replied to Ayako's query, waving it off. "I'm more pissed I forgot to put my mask back on." Sitting down on the arm of one of the sofas, she looked around again for the cord, spotted it halfway under a chair, and pocketed it. "There it is, can't run my amp without the adapter."

She glared at Aquifex. "You want to know what my power is? I copy powers by absorbing cells through my skin. Every time that happens, I become more like the people I copy while I have it. Vetr over there turned me into a girl, and you-" Kai looked at the boy in the detective costume, "You need a sandwich, dude. I don't know how you can try so hard to look cool and be so scrawny, but now I'm a toothpick." Kai shook her head then looked at the group. "Just don't touch me and we'll get along fine."

Vetr Wyrd
Tags:
BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop Pandy88888 Pandy88888 Sybil Sybil Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer Verite Verite (Open)

1IHmgSn.png

Waving her hand slightly at Orma she giggles once more, a mix of reactions seemingly going through her face before a sudden apology. "Oh its nothing really, we might have a few strange habits but I'm sure its nothing we can't get over" looking to the next power that has been announced with curiosity at the implication and potential theories on how it would function. Did she suppress the course genes? perhaps there was a energy involved within the manifestation of powers she hadn't looked into yet...and the power targeted that specifically, it really was an interesting prospect that could be researched more in time.

Looking to Kai as they sit close by she voices up once more at the transformation comment "Yep!, They got an upgrade!" laughing to herself a little once more and giving them a bright smile "But regarding the physique...Hmm, maybe you could work on that in the filter? or I'm sure you could eat on their behalf if you wanted something made or I'm fine taking a hit again if you want to try getting more meat on your bones so to speak, don't always need to assimilate things you don't like you know? Can always try to see the brighter side of the coin with some experimentation right?"

Aquifex
Interactions/Mentioned: Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer PlusUltra PlusUltra
At the Azurite commons​
“That’s so cool! Could you like...get every power if you tried hard enough? Also, does that mean you can control water like me now? Could you use whatever that girl’s power is and mine at the same time?” He asked enthusiastically.
How would I beat this power? He wondered. I guess if he returns to an unpowered state ever, then I could just not get hit and win...not that I ever would! He added in his thoughts. “Wait...I’m not scrawny!” He remembered. “I just don’t eat much.

Azurite Dorm|Interaction: Verite Verite Pandy88888 Pandy88888 PlusUltra PlusUltra (Open)​

Lydia looks to her left at the group, and raises an eyebrow at their conversation. That guy can take other peoples power? She has never heard of that kinda thing before, its quite incredible really. It would also be a pain in the ass to deal with. She leans over. "Sorry to like intrude on your conversation, and sorry for like eavesdropping," She chuckles nervously and scooches a bit closer to them so she isn't leaning out of her chair.

"But I couldn't help over hearing...you can absorb other cursors power? Thats crazy. And yeah like that guy said, can you control the water like him?...But yeah, sorry for inserting myself in the conversation. It's just really interesting to me." She smiles brightly at the group of teenagers, the look of excitement obvious on her face.

Last edited:
Kai Skinner
Amoeba|Azurite Dorm|Interaction: Pandy88888 Pandy88888 PlusUltra PlusUltra BracedJupiter72 BracedJupiter72 (Open)​

Kai just shook her head at Vetr's comment. "It's not an upgrade, it's not a downgrade, it's an inconvenience, because now I have to spend tonight dissimilating. I'll be back to normal in the morning, as long as nobody else touches me." Kai shrugged and got up to start walking when detective boy started talking.

"It doesn't work like that. There's a time limit and downsides. I skin everyone I touch, there's a time limit based on how I copy your powers, and I can't predict how powers will interact when used at the same time," she said, "And no, I couldn't get every power, not unless you had every courser stand in a line and stick out their hands. And I'm not doing that."

And now another person joined the conversation. Why was she so excited? "If you're about to try and touch me, you should think again."

Orma
Interactions: PlusUltra PlusUltra
Mentioned and others near: BracedJupiter72 BracedJupiter72 Pandy88888 Pandy88888 Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer Verite Verite
Orma gave a bit of a confused look at the roommate as their face seemed to show that range of expression, a bit unnerved at it, to be frank, but the level-headed response like a mediator provided some respite. With that, however, with the growing presence in the common area, the nerves of the strong-jawed girl were beginning to fray. She knew for a fact that she was not meant for big interactions like this and her body tensed up, but she did congratulate herself on at least talking and surviving this long!

".... I think I am.....going to turn in.... hope everyone... has a good night." She says this with the intention of everyone hearing, but her 'loud' volume was more like a few small decibels above a whisper as she lightly waved her hand. "See.... you soon I guess in the morning Vetr..."

Vetr will get her own small wave, the girl adjusting her bandana around her face before slowly starting to make her way back to the room. Too many people, too much yelling! This anxiety was definitely something she was trying to work on, but today was a small step.

Vetr Wyrd
Tags:
BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop Pandy88888 Pandy88888 Sybil Sybil Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer Verite Verite (Open)

1IHmgSn.png

"I mean I guess i just missed that point, but what was the downside to simply not dissimilating? would the material may be overwritten by your own eventually and worked out naturally?...The touching part I can see already is a thing that's going to be frequent, so why not simply ride it out naturally?...that does seem a way to explore the changes and perhaps gain a better understanding overall no? I mean the possibilities for discovery and learning seem to be abundant, that and if you lean into the changes and accept them as simply part of who you are now....you might be suprised in what that could do. I'm sure its a little strange but it can't hurt to try it right?"

Vetr keeps her eyes upon Kai as she speaks, attempting to convey a potential alternate path with the power to maybe help overall, there was the chance she was still misunderstanding an element but there was also the possibility the powers control was actually being hampered through the resisting and aversion rather than acceptance...all the energy wasted on the former would be available to pursue other areas if the later was used was her thought but again it was just another theory to help the friend she made earlier that day.

The whisper from her roommate did not go unnoticed and she waves them off as they depart "I will be along eventually, I will try to be quiet in case your asleep by the time i get there though....take care!" lowering her hand and looking back to her friend "I mean the other option, would be pushing it with maybe plant-based living material that's easy to get to....see what happens when the assimilation reaches its limit you know? Im sure some of this seems scary but after all discovery and learning at a place like this is all about being exposed to and tackling uncomfortable subjects and learning how to handle them, one of the best ways to grow....like my father always said...Det gröna gräset växer i vinden" chuckling to herself once more "Or the Green Grass Grows in the Wind i guess would be the closest match"

Interactions: Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer
Others Present: PlusUltra PlusUltra Pandy88888 Pandy88888 BracedJupiter72 BracedJupiter72

As the hot topic turned to Kai's current predicament, as seen between Aquifex's interjections, Lydia's appearance, and Vetr's own input, Ayako offered in her two cents while she was at it, one hand poised on her hip while the other curved out, as though offering itself to Kai. "You know, my power involves being able to nullify other people's powers if I touch 'em. Maybe I can help out, I guess, if you wanna give it a shot," the girl offered. Though she was trying to be friendly here, one might have found her furrowed brow and intense gaze a bit off-putting, but she couldn't help it. This whole situation was kinda weird, certainly not what she expected to find herself in late at night, but perhaps it was to be expected when you were around enough Coursers.

Of course, there was no guarantee that it would work out. For all Ayako knew, maybe nothing would happen, or Kai's ability would be able to bypass hers completely and just end up assimilating her anyway. Things did get a bit tricky when it came to powers relating to Biology in her experience, but hey, do or die, as they said.

She wasn't so interested in the deeper workings of the power as the others were and continuously talking about it; call it being self-centered or the like, but such deeper and complicated powers flew over her head. Maybe in a way that was why she was well suited to possessing Nullification, but she was perhaps more eager to hear the end of it than the others were, especially if Kai seemed to be inconvenienced or even pained by it.

Amelia Elena Willis
Mentions/Interactions: Charles Babel Charles Babel

Amelia lightly taped her chin with her finger thinking about her routine in the mornings. When she was not going to this school or on holiday she would normally wake up around 4am to help her grandparents with the shops baking and set up. Although with being at school she at times still wake up early out of habit. "Well no true routine at my end, ...although maybe randomly waking up early somedays to which I take walks at time,.... but mostly just eat…" she chuckles "its just old habit of my life back home….so really don't worry about waking up every because more then likely I might be up" she replied wanting to insure Rashida to not worry about her getting up early to go for a run. Amelia smiled at the girl wanting to be friendly although the feeling was weird between then. She felt as if Rashida did not want to be socializing at the moment, to which Amelia felt a bit awkward.

Kai Skinner
Amoeba|Azurite Dorm|Interaction: Verite Verite PlusUltra PlusUltra (open)​

"Vetr, we've had this discussion, why are you so stubborn," Kai muttered at Vetr's continuing suggestion that she stop trying to avoid contact. "Besides, the more this happens the longer it lasts, and if this morning was any judge, I'm not gonna be able to control your powers anytime soon." Kai shrugged, "Besides, I don't think I'm gonna be bouncing classes to match whatever I've got assimilated, so there's not really a point in intentionally assimilating this early."

She thought about Ayako's offer for a bit. "I don't think that's a good idea, especially not your hand. You'd have a huge blister and... that's not something I want to see again."

Rashida Walters

"Ah..." Rashida looked a bit surprised at that. Like she hadn't even considered the option of someone getting up even sooner than her. "Well, it's good that I won't be a bother then." Rashida moved up and crossed her legs on the chair and looked awkwardly around before speaking to Amelia again. "I'm sorry but, I'm not very good with small talk," She replied sheepishly. "I just thought since we are supposed to be living together that I'd attempt to break the ice. As it were."

Vetr Wyrd
Tags:

1IHmgSn.png

She simply smiles in return to Kai "Easy, Because of I believe you can do it so guess I can be a bit pushy wanting to see you get over that hurdle you know?" pulling out her notebook and pen from areas unknown and seemingly working on something while looking intently at Ayako, tapping her lips several times before crossing something out and reworking the equations once more. At some point, she had risen from her seat and circled Ayako a few times before nodding and closing her book. "Well Science favors the bold, and you did offer...just needed a contingency before we answered the question!" grinning widely before the position of Ayako and Kai had changed with a finger from Ayako touching an exposed area of Kais skin, Vetr off to the side with her book out ready to take notes, the entire scene changing as if it had just been skipped "And Action!"

Kai Skinner
Amoeba|Azurite Dorm|Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra Verite Verite (Open)
Mentions: Pandy88888 Pandy88888
Assimilated: Vetr Wyrd, Ayako Akiyama, Aquifex

"What are you on about, now?", Kai asked the purple-haired girl, turning to her. "Stability favors the simple, don't do any- WHAT THE HELL!" As Kai was telling Vetr not to do anything crazy, Vetr had done some trickery. One second Kai was looking at Vetr, the next, Ayako was poking Kai's hand. It took Kai a second to process the contact, and then Kai flipped out.

"Are you kidding me?", swiping her hand back, in the process making contact with more of Ayako's hand and taking a sizable chunk of Ayako's skin from her hand and forearm with her. "Shit, sorry!" Losing her balance on the couch arm, Kai fell off of the couch and landed at Vetr's feet. "I blame you for this! What'd I say? Huh? You need to listen when people tell you not to do stupid shit!" Rolling back to her feet, Kai rifled through her pockets again. "Hang on, Ayako, I've a first aid kit somewhere, try not to move your hand." Not finding it in her pockets, Kai bolted for her room and rifled through her other belongings, coming back with a bulkier kit than the one she normally kept inside her jacket.

Unbeknownst to Kai at this time, Ayako's nullification power really didn't like the powers Kai already had copied. Much like how Ayako didn't have the control to turn it off, Kai didn't have the control to keep the foreign cells from fighting, and the end result was the total freeze of all powers Kai had. Vetr's spacetime manipulation, Aquifex's aquakinesis, her own assimilation and dissimilation. Kai had even less control of her abilities, now. She didn't know it yet, but she would not be dissimilating tonight, courtesy of the Swede.

Interactions: Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer PlusUltra PlusUltra
Others Present: Pandy88888 Pandy88888 BracedJupiter72 BracedJupiter72

1588019482930.png"Hey, what--?!" Ayako uttered out as her hand suddenly found herself on an exposed part of Kai's hand. The dark-haired girl was ready to just respect Kai's response and be on her way from there, but then it seemed Vetr wasn't content to let a scene like that play out. And then a lot happened. Faster than the girl could even register, at least. Before she knew it, a sharp yelp escaped Ayako's lips from both pain and surprise as Kai ripped away from her. Ayako nearly toppled over from that alone, reeling in pain as she writhed helplessly. That was not how she expected it to go down, but egg on her face for involving herself either way.

No wonder there was a big ol' rule in place about not deliberately using powers outside of certain situations, unless there was some other stipulation about stupid accidents like this.

Grounding her teeth tightly, the girl only gave a silent glare toward Vetr, saying nothing for a brief moment as Kai left for a first-aid kit. It seemed this was far from the first time this had happened with Kai, for better or for worse, but given the reeling pain Ayako felt, she couldn't find it in herself to dwell on it so much. This really hurt worse than holy hell, and that was all she could focus on.

"Fuck! Bitch! Shit!" Ayako cursed vulgarly without rhyme or reason after another while, until Kai eventually returned, the red-eyed girl looking expectantly at Kai. "Guess we know what happens now... though I don't think this was worth the risk at all," she said, shuddering in place.

Aquifex
Interactions/Mentioned: PlusUltra PlusUltra Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer Verite Verite
Aquifex turned to Vetr. “Hey, uhh...” What was her name again? Something with a V I’m pretty sure? I’ll just call her V. “V. I need to talk to you...in private.” He gestured away from Ayako and Kai, and started walking. I really need to make sure to get her away, maybe they’ll forgive her tomorrow. He decided.

“Don’t mind me.” He said to Ayako and Kai. “I just need to talk to her for...personal reasons.” He lied easily. WALK FASTER OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND and by that I mean V over here. Why am I even trying to get her outa this? He wondered. “C’mon V.” He said, still a bit guilty he forgot her name after like, 5 minutes.

Amelia Elena Willis
Mentions/Interactions: @Charles Babel

Amelia was glad that her roommate and herself were the same with waking up early and won't bother each other. Amelia kept quite unsure what else to say as she watched Rashida move. Amelia was relieved to hear that Rashida herself was not great with small talk. "Oh...hehe no its alright...don't worry" she replied with a small chuckle rubbing the back of her neck. Although she would talk to guests at her grandparents bakery and at times hold conversations. Being out here at school and around others her age and like her always made her nervous. It was strange but it might just be that she felt like the interaction with her classmates carried more weight as they could be future friends. "I understand….us interacting with us being roommates and all." Amelia added unsure what to ask the girl. But she had to try, Amelia had promised herself that this year she was going to try and make friends and not just hide in her room or in the library. Although what to ask? Maybe about her abilities? They were all here because they were special. "um..if you don't mind me asking….I mean….just curious….what ability do you possess?" She asked curious to what her roommate could do.

Rashida Walters

Rashida nodded. "Of course, I might as well show you," She got up from the chair and suddenly six blue ethereal arms emerged from behind her. "This is my power, these...things." They vanished as quickly as they appeared. "I don't use them very much, but since I have them..." She sat back on her chair. "That's why I'm here, to understand them better. What about you?" She asked back. "What can you do?"

Vetr Wyrd
Tags:

1IHmgSn.png

The girl could only frown at the results, she really thought she had something here with a method to help the interaction issue, but instead, it went down a different path. That's not to say the possibility was not prepared for, just not the ideal outcome...of the 347 scenarios she envisioned it was certainly in the lower end, but that's why she prepared and the risk would potentially help, just indirectly for now. Within the first few moments of the pain, she was by the girl's side to hover a hand over the exposed area before it feels as if it was yanked backwards by an unknown force dragging her with it, though instead of pain the damage seemed to be being removed as if an unseen hand was layering the skin back on until the girl's hand was right where it initially made contact with Kai but absent of damage. To an outside observer, it seemed like the arm itself had been hit in a rewind.

"Well I could list of the rules but 11, 18 and more apply here, always have a plan, always carry a spare...but for now? Better to ask forgiveness than permission...but hey your all patched up, I'm sure you and Kai have lots to talk about but for now? Someone else needs my attention, adjö!" Her words fast with an apologetic smile before following after Aquifex with a spin almost as if to shout 'Vetr away!' and to the privacy were the two can talk. "hmm, so what did you want to ask?"

Last edited:
Sophie Noel
Tags:
AquaMarie AquaMarie Charles Babel Charles Babel Verite Verite Slav Slav (Open)

11.png

The day had been a productive one overall, forgoing the orientation event as a whole in favor of their dorm rooms specific requirements to ensure everything was ready and in its right place...she wasn't worried about interacting with the large crowds she could see from the window honest, ok maybe a little, definitely a lot. She was very worried about the large crowds especially with the explosion of what looked like a gale blowing apart a stall and a hotdog slapping against her window to slowly slide down in a streak of mustard, yes definitely the right call. Closing the curtains she gets back to the room and the various pieces of equipment that have been provided, mostly industrial-strength furnishings, kinetic dampeners, and a larger entropy generator to name a few, though once those were out of the way she could finally start making the place seem less like a cell and more like a homely room. She really wasn't sure how all of this stuff was afforded, the technical science stuff went over her head on how it actually worked, as the sets of gravity weights that allowed her to both exercises while also draining off energy with greater efficiency, the stuff she did know how it worked was the variety of consoles and media items around the room, a painting kit with carefully organized miniature pots of model paint, airbrush and the simple Flora scattered around the room.

She had actually got carried away with the arrangements, however, slowly and carefully moving the stuff several times until she was happy taking great care not to break anything to the point by the time she looked to the window she noticed the light was no longer seeping through with a loud rumbling from her stomach causing faint vibrations around the room to remind them of her lack of food. Such was the downside of the draining devices, they might have reduced the energy build-up but despite having the remaining giving her the energy to function, it was no substitute for actual food within her stomach.

Poking her head from the room she could see several people within the common room on the way to open kitchen area much to her dismay, a great deal of reluctance had her internally debate staying within the room with the hunger or risk the stares, comments and worse should she have slipped up, another pang from her stomach made up her mind though. Sneaking along the hall slowly, her large form made no sound with her steps as she progressed unnoticed right up until she passed just behind the two talking on the couch right as another hunger pang echoed around the room like a strange beasts cry drawing attention to her location despite the efforts of stealth. Giving a nervous chuckle she tries to smile at the two likely finally noticing her presence "Erm...Hiiii, I...guess erm, your....other students? Its...nice to meet you?" the uncertainty in her voice clear, really unsure what was going to happen next or how to proceed given she had not fully thought this out.

Kai Skinner
Amoeba|Azurite Dorm|Interaction: Verite Verite
Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra

Sliding to her knees with the first aid kit, Kai quickly whipped on a pair of gloves and pulled out some blister ointment and bandages to wrap up Ayako's arm. Of course, as soon as Kai had retrieved the kit and got the bandages out, Vetr had done her thing again and Ayako had her arm skin again. "I am going to strangle her with an A string, I swear," Kai muttered as she packed the kit away. "It's been one day, just one. How can one person cause so much chaos in one day?" Shaking her head, Kai took Ayako's arm in gloved hands to make sure it was okay. "As long as my skin is covered by something thick enough, I can't hurt you," she said to Ayako before taking her hands away.

"I guess people with contact powers shouldn't touch, anyway," Kai said to Ayako, "Competition of powers. Logically, it's a coin toss. This time it came up heads, next time maybe it'll come up tails." Not that Kai wanted to touch people to begin with.

Interactions: Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer
Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra Pandy88888 Pandy88888

"Yeah, just leave me like this, you fuckin'..." Ayako growled toward Vetr, looking as though she was this close to comically shaking her other fist toward the other girl. The red-eyed girl extended the same pointed glare to Aquifex for seeming to drag her away in the first place, but the girl could see through him (or so she fancied), certain that Aquifex wanted to hightail it out of there with Vetr in tow lest they both face the wrath of Ayako. It wouldn't have been the first time, at least. The girl knew she wasn't the friendliest looking person around, but come on.

Clicking her tongue in irritation, all the same, the girl crossed her arms as it seemed her wounds had disappeared as abruptly as they'd appeared. "It's just lucky that whatever she did to rewind my arm didn't fall under what I can dispel, but... I guess that's another story," Ayako grunted, resting her other hand on her hip, deliberately looking away from Kai for as long as she held Ayako's hand, as though Ayako felt a bit self-conscious being in close contact like this with someone else.

As Kai eventually let go, Ayako pursed her lips slightly. "Competition of powers, huh? When your power wins out, it ends badly for both of us, but if mine does, it ends well for both of us. At that point, I think it's called Russian Roulette," she breathed. Scratching the side of her head idly before long, Ayako pursed her lips from there. "Um, anyway... Sorry, I guess. For just adding to your load to disassemble or whatever."

Kai Skinner
Amoeba|Azurite Dorm|Interaction: Verite Verite (Open)
Mentions: No one, currently
Kai nodded in agreement with Ayako's analysis of what their powers together boiled down to when they touched. "Looks like you got the chamber with the bullet this round," she agreed. Standing back up with the kit under her arm, "Don't worry. I've only assimilated three of you, I can get rid of this tonight. Any more and it would take a few days." Kai put the kit back in her dorm before returning.

"I've dissimilated worse before. It's amazing how many coursers were in that little town, pretending to be normal." Kai went to the kitchenette for a drink, before returning with a glass of ice water. "So, think it's about time to turn in?", she asked, "I mean, there's no way I'm gonna get any sleep if I'm dissimilating, but coffee exists."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back