• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern School of Power | You Guessed It, A Super Power School RP (Closed)

Frankly, I did not expect to garner so much interest so quickly, lol, but I'm happy to see it all the same! In any case, as promised, we have Characters and OOC tabs up now! IC to be put up at a later date!

Oh hey guys.

Well, I'm keeping my eye on this, but before that I should probably get on the drawing board and come up with a concept, like a power I've never come up with before I may or may not end up using ornithopathy that I used for that other character from that other superhuman RP. Birds are just that cool.

Hey guys! Is this still open to join? Sounds really awesome!
Is it still open cus I'd love to join and catch up! My character would be able to manipulate her body and anything she's touching to go through solid. Kinda like a ghost.
is there any space for another person to join in?
interested
We are still open! RP still in very early stages so it's no trouble. May have to limit new recruits soon though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back