• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School Days (now closed all slots filled)

Lucinda laughed. Lilly on the other hand, looked at them curiously. "W-What did you two do?," she asked.
(Mysterious animal god powers activate) The next morning Lilly woke up feeling extremely sick. When she stood up she immediately felt as though she was about to vomit.

She tried to hold in as much as she could. Then she was on the floor and vomit was all over the floor.
This is about her being sick right XD I know! I'm stupid!))

She tried to hold in as much as she could. Then she was on the floor and vomit was all over the floor.
This is about her being sick right XD I know! I'm stupid!))
Connor woke up. He helped her up. "Come on to the bathroom. If you need to vomit take it to the toilet. I'll clean this up." He said.

She nodded and started walking to the bathroom. She knew if she ran she would vomit more. When she got to the bathroom, she sat next to the toilet.

She nodded and started walking to the bathroom. She knew if she ran she would vomit more. When she got to the bathroom, she sat next to the toilet.
Callidin sat next to Lucinda except they were not cat and dog. Callidin was tall and wore all white and had cat ears. "So you should probably know you have a god and a goddess living in your house." He said.

Okay then XD))
Lucinda was short and wore all black and had dog ears. Lucinda smiled. "Yep!," she nodded.
"Hold on." Callidin snapped his fingers and in popped Connor. "Wait. If you have these powers than why can't you do something about Jordan?" He asked. "Well there are rules. We can guide you, and make things easier but we can't solve your problems for you and we can't kill people." Callidin said.

"And I hate those rules...," Lucinda huffed, "they're stupid!"
"By the way I told Mom your sick and she's probably gonna wanna check to make sure." Connor said. There was a knock on the door. "Lilly? Are you really sick?" She asked. Callidin pointed at Lilly and her stomach turned again.

She put her head over the toilet. "Y-Yeah, I think so...," she said.

((Why does it feel like that one scene from the movie Venom? XD))

Lilly began to vomit. She hated this. "You think you're doing a bit too much Callidin?," Lucinda asked.

Welp I'm gonna wait for the part where Lilly turns into Venom XD))

Lilly began to vomit. She hated this. "You think you're doing a bit too much Callidin?," Lucinda asked.

Welp I'm gonna wait for the part where Lilly turns into Venom XD))
"Okay Hun. You stay home and get some rest." Connor's mom said thoroughly convinced. Callidin looked at Lucinda smugly. "Alright. Bibbity bobbity you're all better and you feel fine." He said snapping his fingers.

Lucinda snapped her fingers and brought Lilly to them. "Okay, why the hell did you make me sick?," Lilly asked.
"Because it's dangerous for you be alone. Had it not been for Lucinda silently implant a suggestion to go home. Connor would have jumped into that river.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back