• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School Days (now closed all slots filled)

"Well I'm sorry for trying to protect you!," she yelled at him. Tears welded up in her eyes.
"You telling me nothing isn't protecting me! It's... It's..." He looked down and gritted his teeth. "Not letting me help you is basically saying that I took a stab wound for nothing." (I request a back talk response rather than an apology like "I didn't ask you to stab yourself" but it's up to you)

"Well I'm sorry Sir Brave A Lot! I didn't ask for you to stab yourself!," she turned away. Tears were now rolling down her face. (Request accepted!)

"Well I'm sorry Sir Brave A Lot! I didn't ask for you to stab yourself!," she turned away. Tears were now rolling down her face.
He had been holding back tears as the argument went on. But now they fell from his face landing on the ground. His eyes and expression were mostly hidden by red bangs but his teeth and fists were clenched and his mouth was quivering. "Fine. If that's how you feel than don't tell me! It's not like I matter anyway!" He yelled running away this time his emotions completely overriding the pain in his side. (I always imagine Connor being voiced by Todd Habrakorn)

She started crying. "F-Fine!," she yelled back. She ran off into the school. She move and pushed people that were in her way.

She started crying. "F-Fine!," she yelled back. She ran off into the school. She move and pushed people that were in her way.
He kept running until he couldn't anymore. He fell down coughing profusely. He began to cough blood. Callidin walked across the front of the school waiting for her to come out hoping she'd be smart enough to realize come back out before school was out

She looked at the ground and then her eyes widened. "Wait he's at home?," she asked quickly.
"Did I say home? That's not what I meant. No he hasn't returned home. He's at the hillside next to the bridge that goes across the river. The one you two used to camp out at. He's a lot weaker than you think he is. The river is flowing strong. And right now he thinks not only that you no longer love him but that you hate him. In other words. He feels the person he loves most in this world doesn't want his help. Which has evolved into feeling like the person he loves most doesn't want him. He feels like he had no one to turn to. So he's about to do the same dumb thing all humans do when they feel like they're out of options." The cat said dismissively.

Her eyes got bigger. She started sprinting to the bridge. 'No no no! Please don't!,' she thought.
Connor was looking at the river. It was powerful. Anyone in it would be dragged away by the current. He walked toward it. Nothing left. No one left. He stopped. No this wouldn't solve anything. He went home

When she arrived he wasn't there. Either he hadn't gone through with it or the current had dragged him off.

She looked over the bridge and around it. Her heart sank and her eyes started watering. 'No, this can't be true!,' she thought. She started running back to Connor's house.

She looked over the bridge and around it. Her heart sank and her eyes started watering. 'No, this can't be true!,' she thought. She started running back to Connor's house.
Connor was in bed asleep. He looked at though he had cried himself to sleep. On the floor was the paper he had pulled off the telephone pole. It was a note written by Jordan that described Lilly using a lot of nasty and offensive words. On the back was Connor's hand writing. "Doesn't want my help."

He rolled over facing the wall and not her. "What do you want?" He asked not looking at her. "Nevermind forget it. I don't want to know. I have an injury to sleep off.

"I-I just wanted to say I'm s-sorry," she said sounding like she had just been crying. She looked at the ground. "A-And I understand if you don't want t-to be my boyfriend a-anymore...." She walked out of his room and went into hers. She laid down on her bed and started crying again.

"I-I just wanted to say I'm s-sorry," she said sounding like she had just been crying. She looked at the ground. "A-And I understand if you don't want t-to be my boyfriend a-anymore...." She walked out of his and went into hers. She laid down on her bed and started crying again.
Soon her door opened and he walked in. He crawled into her bed. "After you said that. Saying you didn't ask me to take a stab... It made think that you hate me."

"I-I'm sorry...," she said, still crying. She turned around and hugged him.
"No... No it's not you." He said. "You weren't in the wrong... I... I pushed too hard. You wanted me to leave it alone and I didn't... And at the time when I thought you hate me... I..." He sniffed trying not to cry. "I d-didn't blame you." He didn't hug her back. "I'll a-always want to be with you. But it's for the best that you don't see me. That you find someone better. That way you won't be a target for Jordon. A person like her can't like people who are truly worth it. So if she likes me your better off finding someone more worth your time."

"Y-You are worth my time. You're my bestes friend and boyfriend in the world," she said. She tried to stop crying but couldn't. "I'm not going to let Jordan get in between us. I love you and I always will. And if Jordan doesn't see that then she can screw off."

"Y-You are worth my time. You're my bestes friend and boyfriend in the world," she said. She tried to stop crying but couldn't. "I'm not going to let Jordan get in between us. I love you and I always will. And if Jordan doesn't see that then she can screw off."
He turned to face her now. He pulled her close to him and tangled his limbs with hers trying to be as close as possible. He held her close and kissed her. A long gentle kiss mixed with both of their tears. "I'm never letting go." He said pressing her head gently against his chest. "I love you so much. I don't ever want to lose you." He said.

"I don't want to loose you either...," she said. She hugged tighter but not so tight to hurt him. "I love you too."

"I don't want to loose you either...," she said. She hugged tighter but not so tight to hurt him. "I love you too."
He cried and laughed at the same time. "You don't know how relieved I am here those words." He said. Callidin walking in with Lucinda close behind. "Humans are weird."

"I know right," Lucinda replied and looked at Lilly and Connor.
Connor ignored them and held Lilly. "I'm supposed to stay in bed until next week. I can't keep Jordan out of your hair." He said. "That's fine she'll be sick." Callidin said. "At least that's what the school will think."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back