• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern school days (based off the movie 'thirteen') - open for reserves

doedeer

• school days

life sucks, but we've got eachother

a dark school roleplay (based on skins & the movie 'thirteen'

<3

<3

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:
potentially interested !! the party boy and the dreamer roles both seem interesting !!

does anyone want to reserve the thrillseeker? im in between taking her or the wallflower & id rather not take a role someone was gunning for < 3

yes, i forgot to say that i was interested in the thrillseeker, my apologies!

ty for your interest!

basically whoever posts a character sheet (even if it's a wip) first reserves that character < 3 you can check the character sheet thread above!

so I could also join in if I reserve a character before someone else?

Ticl Ticl also demonology demonology may have potentially reserved both, not entirely sure but character sheet thread is above for anyone who's ready to submit theirs!
unfortunately I’m a bit busy rn and won’t have the time to properly develop a character !! this idea looks super fun tho !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back