TV & Film Scenes that broke you

Fandom that hasn’t been mentioned yet in this thread. Hunter X Hunter. If you know you knowA08D8939-5402-476F-86A0-617DBC2A62E9.jpeg
Also MHA-
Twice’s death in season 6. I don’t think I can forgive Hawks for that. What makes it worse is that my Hulu account got shut down after that episode

Ok- Ok- A lot of things make me cry since I'm an emotional bean but the one thing that ever made me have a gosh darn emotional mental breakdown was the Netflix movie Your Name Engraved Herein because I get too deep into movies regarding anything LGBTQ+ as identify as one of the sexualities. I also really, really enjoy unrequited love and missed opportunities so this will forever be engraved in my heart- The final couple of scenes before the credits just really hurt, and more so the scene where their young selves make an appearance and sing that gosh darn song-

Last edited:
The first few that come to mind are the ending of The Mist (2007); that one episode of TWD where Carol has to kill Lizzie, god that hit hard; and Grunkle Stan's fake-out amnesia. Also Amy and Rory's last episode in Doctor Who, that shit was so sad when I was younger.

as cheesy as it may be, the lore behind chara and asriel in undertale. as well as shoko's jump in a silent voice and gwen stacy's death with peter parkers' reaction in the amazing spider-man 2.

"Cascadia is in ruins.
The war has been won.
The deal will be honored."

In the final mission of Project Wingman, Kings, Crimson 1 (BBEG) challenges you to one final duel/pissing match. Leading up to that, he launched multiple nuclear warheads, shot down your wingmen, killed millions of people, all because he can't beat you. He is the ultimate petulant child. Fighting him is no walk in the park, and the game throws everything it has at you. At the end, it's supposed to feel rewarding, but if you look outside your cockpit, you'll see just how much destruction has enveloped the city. Everybody is dead. If it's supposed to feel like a victory, it's pretty damn bitter. First time I actually has to ask out loud "...did i win?"

There are no winners in war.

THAT SCENE from Full Metal Alchemist. It was the first time I realized anime could be serious and dark. My heart hurts every time I remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back