TV & Film Scenes that broke you

Abyss

It's lonely in the deep
I've watched/read/played a lot books, shows, movies, games, etc. Unfortunately I know that I'm missing a few, but these are the first that pop into mind:

Red vs Blue has a lot of moments for me.
The death of Glenn in the Walking Dead totally turned me away from the series.
The death of Erwin and Sasha in Attack on Titan. To be fair, there were lots of deaths that hit me hard, but these two really bother me.
The ending of Majima's story in Yakuza 0.
Everything about Berserk.

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club
I've watched/read/played a lot books, shows, movies, games, etc. Unfortunately I know that I'm missing a few, but these are the first that pop into mind:

Red vs Blue has a lot of moments for me.
The death of Glenn in the Walking Dead totally turned me away from the series.
The ending of Majima's story in Yakuza 0.
Everything about Berserk.
Fuckin feel all those things besides Red vs Blue

Pokeking

The only one I can readily recall and the only where I tear up every time is in E.T. where the doctors try to resuscitate him and Gertie jolts when they use the paddles.

crumbelivable

formerly pokemariofan64
Can an entire movie be one of these? Because I made the bad decision to watch Threads (1984) around the time talks of World War 3 started up again earlier this year. That movie fucks you up. Leaves a scar on your soul. I still lie awake at night thinking that any little sound I hear in the night is the start of a nuclear attack. Not a good movie to watch unless you have a very good tolerance for that type of thing. And even then I'd advise caution.

Inno

Forever sleepy.
Grave of the Fireflies, enough said. Watched it once and once was all it took.
(The whole movie)

Vada

Daydreamer
sad macaulay culkin GIF

Inspector gg

Feline clone
How can I forget the original Dumbo two scenes in particular break my heart. Mrs Jumbo was only trying to protect her baby from those kids she gets locked up and separated from her baby. Then there’s the baby of mine scene ugh I can’t watch this movie without crying.

Users who are viewing this thread