• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ⚔ || 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 [Closed]

arato.

reaper.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

The smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change.​

Fractured. Broken. Hopeless.

Remnant is a world of fairy tales. Legends and stories passed from one generation to the next. Stories of how man, born from dust, was equally resourceful as he was powerful. Stories of how creatures of terror, the creatures known as Grimm, have always threatened him and his creations. And, more importantly, stories of how guardians have risen against these threats, since time immemorial, with their contraptions of metal, soul, and cleverness. Huntsmen and huntresses as they'd eventually be dubbed.

Huntsmen and huntresses are more than legends.

Youth have long sought to follow the path of their ancestors. Huntsmen and huntress academies across the world, established some time after The Great War, have allowed them to do just that. Trained from childhood into early adulthood, students are separated based on natural talent. Whether they're assigned as a Meister or Weapon, they're always assigned a partner to complement them, usually for life. With the fear of Grimm and constant social unrest looming over them, though, that time may be shorter than any of them could ever fear — especially when darkness continues to grow.

Hope, though, may just rest with some simpler souls.

Scarlet Resonance

code: @s e v e n

Hello!

I'm Arato and I'm glad to see that someone has read this far!

Welcome to Scarlet Resonance! This is my take on a RWBY x Soul Eater AU where everything is completely different. Excessive knowledge of RWBY and Soul Eater is not needed to participate in this Roleplay though some basic background, even if it's just a Wiki crawl or watching a few AMVs, will probably be required. Although I'll be borrowing heavily from both concepts, I'd like to overhaul most of Remnant, the lore, etc., with additions welcomed from players too! Available roles will be Meisters and Weapons with players able to pick between humans, witches, or Faunus as their races. I'm not sure if Remnant will continue to be a world without magic (sans witches), but it definitely will have Dust still. Semblances will also remain. All characters will be named after colors and teams, consisting of two Meisters and two Weapons each, will reflect that. Characters will likely be college aged, between the ages of 18 to 22 years olds, though I'm open to some exceptions here and there. Players themselves, however, can be any age to apply. We can choose where in Remnant we'd like to start and that includes new player-created locations too!

A lot of this is still very rough and I'm looking to get a small group of players together before getting too far into the world building aspect, so let me know if you're interested!

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Lovely to have you both on board. Let's see if we can get a more faces and I'll see about creating a discussion somewhere.

Interested! I have very minimal knowledge of both series though, so I'll have to do some wiki surfing first.

Very interested. Love a good soul eater influenced rp. Not too knowledgeable on rwby but was planning on watching the anime series

Very interested. Love a good soul eater influenced rp. Not too knowledgeable on rwby but was planning on watching the anime series
I'm not really expecting people to be too familiar with either franchise, but it would preferable if folks were familiar with the color scheme, Dust, Grimm, and at least some of Remnant, but honestly, just watching the trailers or visiting Wikia is fine with me. I personally hate how the canon series went, though, so I'm looking to rewrite most of the world anyway.

By the color scheme, do you mean: Color Naming Rule
already got a weapon idea :3
Yes! That's exactly what I mean.

If everyone is on-board, then I'll probably start cutting off interest at this number. If one or two folks come along showing interest, then I'll be open to it, otherwise this looks like a good number for us to start. Would those that expressed interest so far prefer discussing our Roleplay in a public thread, DM, or over a Discord server?

Yes! That's exactly what I mean.

If everyone is on-board, then I'll probably start cutting off interest at this number. If one or two folks come along showing interest, then I'll be open to it, otherwise this looks like a good number for us to start. Would those that expressed interest so far prefer discussing our Roleplay in a public thread, DM, or over a Discord server?
I'm down for a discord server, though the others are also good.

I'd personally prefer staying on site, although I do have Discord if that's the majority vote.

This shall be my 5th roleplay oof (yes this means I am interested) also discord works for me (ps to any who don't have it, it's super easy to make an account and you can use the app in browser instead of downloading it.)

Alright, I am going to close off interest here since I think that we have a healthy number. Discord is off the table. Does anyone have a preference between thread or DM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back