• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Scales Academy (MHA)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Class came to an end, and the students were dismissed. Thea left her first day feeling accomplished, she'd made some new friends, got to see some interesting quirks, and all in all she was excited to go back for more. She did think it funny, how they'd switched teachers in the middle of class, but that was a small matter in the grand scheme of things.
She couldn't wait to come up with a hero name, design a suit and be one step closer to being a pro hero.

But today, they had a field trip, and that was almost as exciting. The class was going to the Effiel tower, where they would be meeting with a special guest, the captain of the French Guard.
Thea was bouncing in her seat she was so excited. Though she'd been living in France for some time, seeing the tower and getting to go to the top were still sper exciting.
Perhaps it was due to her seemingly boundless energy, but Thea was excited.

A trip with her classmates and new friends, what more could she ask for?

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix
    Mood: Bored
    Mentions: StarryKnights StarryKnights Karcen Karcen GrieveWriter GrieveWriter IG42 IG42 iijora iijora SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

The week had past quickly, if relatively uneventful by day a bunch of introductions, by night more training and readng, she had wanted to gain access to some of the schools training facilitys but apparently that was too much without supervision. It doesnt matter, she will make do with the home gym and scrap yard at a push....just another obstacle to overcome in the end either way. Maybe next week they can get around to something more substantial, she was still waiting on costume approval following the first few being denied *Pfft those designers had no taste, they were all perfectly practical*

A full week of orientation should have been expected but at least now they are finally doing something diffrent, even if it is a trip to a overpriced tourist trap. The monument wasnt anything new, but the Captain had some interest at least, maybe she would see some qualities of a actual hero, or maybe just a fake like so many others, either way it would help her narrow down the list and move a step closer to her ultimate goal. She boards to bus and takes a seat, throwing her feat up along the seats before pulling out their phone, the rest of he students should be here eventually, for now simply the mute and the sugar dragon....might as well keep a eye on them regardless.

Seated next to Eve Silas started out of the window as the street went by, while he thought of the Eiffel Tower as a tourist trap he wasn't cynical enough not to be excited at the prospect of seeing it up close. Glancing over at Eve he saw her drawing something on a tablet, taking a second look he saw that it seemed to be some kind of costume design and he forgot that he was supposed to not be too obvious in his spying, the mute yet apparently not deaf girl had failed to give any hint as to her quirk the past week and seeing how she wanted to design her equipment would provide his best hint yet as to what it was.

Trying not to look too interested in what Eve was doing he took a look around the bus, it was certainly a far cry from the gum encrusted cast-offs he had ridden in with previous schools. Looking back he spotted Jane and gave her a small wave, while he had at least learned the names of the other students over the last week he had spent a fair bit of his time with her curious about just how she could so easily handle tearing herself apart to make use of her quirk.

Karcen Karcen PlusUltra PlusUltra

Eve took a second and stopped drawing to really look at it and realized what she had been drawing. She wanted some kind of shock ansorbing bullet proof one price suit, likely black but other colors were fine, with almost boot like shoes hidden by the pants, gloves that could shock people with maybe little metal plstes, and the helmet which could display words or have speakers. She basicly designed a daft punk outfit, she really would need to redo this also it had nothing to do with her quirk. Eve in truth felt like she should train everything else above her quirk. It was just to destructive to be rellied on.

Even then noticed the not so secretive glances of Solar and smiled turned the tablet so he could see her drawing and the notes of ehat she wanted it to do. Then wrote "what do you think ?" Below the sketch.

IG42 IG42

Jane gives a firm nod as she takes note of the Rabbit eared.....associates attention, raising a free hand in a idle wave. She had spent plenty of time with him over the week, mostly letting him talk at a time and exchanging a few words. She found him far more bearable than many of the others with exception of Victoria...It was seeming a rarer trait amoung her school companions.

Victoria had her scarf idly twirl her beret on its tip as she tried to keep up with Milo's talking. Yet another day of him hounding her in particular, trying to drag her into a long winded conversation that he could then use to casually downplay them all. Ever since day one he'd seemed to make it his mission to single her out from the crowd, and would make sure to test the limits of her patience in new ways. Perhaps her classmates had learned to deal with him or tune him out, but Victoria still struggled to keep up with the teleporting pest.

She felt bad that she'd got to the point where she could call a fellow student something like that, but he'd honestly just-

"Think the wind would blow me off if I made it to the top of the eiffel tower?" Milo pitched the idea to her as he paced.

The Fashionista leaned back in her seat and watched him pass by with a sigh "I wouldn't recom-"

"But think about it Vikki!" he interrupted her with a snicker "If I was to flash right up to the tippy top and get wind blasted right off by an errant gust, then I could just flash right back to the top over and over again! It'd be like an endless fall!"

"Even though the nature of your quirk wouldn't allow you to build inertia, if it were to suddenly start raining you'd literally end up killing yourself."

"Going out as the kid who fell down the Eiffel tower thirty-seven times!" Milo snickered loudly before evolving to a full on cackle "Just think of the tombstone they'd have to give me!"

Victoria blinked before leaning in a bit "How do you know it would be thirty-seven?"

"Don't underestimate my maths woman!" Milo pointed to her "Just because you can hire a mathematician for all of your educatin' needs doesn't mean you should be rubbing your silver-plate Harvard education all over us little guys."

Victoria hadn't been ready for him to switch gears to accusations "I would never!"

Milo stumbled back with a dramatic gasp "And yet you are!" he cried with an honest to god woe of sorrow "Tell me, Vikkie, how many more of us common folk gotta be crushed under your designer heels before the guilt finally catches up to you?"

"I have never crushed anybody under anything, Milo." she declared "And I would like it if you'd-"

"Really?" he interrupted her with a curious cross of his arms "Guess that's something you should put on the old bucket list, right? What do you have already in there, Viks? There's at least three different Heroic gut-punches in mine, but I'm guessin' yours is a lot more borin'."

And so the conversation was completely derailed again, and the Fashionista could only give another sigh as she struggled once more to keep up.

Last edited:
Her classmates were all gathering, Silas was sitting next to Eve, with Jane sitting by herself. Milo was babbling away at Victoria, who was looking rather exasperated with the conversation at hand. Thea wasn't sure what the pair were talking about, she caught a snippet of something Milo said, something regarding falling off the Eiffel Tower thirty seven times.
The thought made her pale, but then she just grinned. If Milo were falling off the tower, than she'd just fly up and catch him. It would be easy, he was a stick after all.

She giggled at the thought and sat back in her chair, kicking her feet she swayed back and forth and looked out the window, humming the tune to a song currently stuck in her head.
Her tail was curled up along side her, currently she had some loose bracelets at the tip, which jingled musically as it twitched about. It rarely sat still, a constant reminder of the bubbling energy the dragon girl possessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back