• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings SC1LE MONTH2(Scale Months)

[ ! ] Minimum limit reached. Vote goes to Option 1(Distract by words)
Op. 1(Distracc) - 3
Op. 2 (Attacc) - 1
Op. 3 (Be a wanker and watch) - 0

-- • --

You aren't exactly sure how strong this [Thing(Demon)] is, so you decided to keep your distance.

"Hey, jackass!" You yelled out, tossing the metal pipe at the Demon, hitting the back of it's head. "L...Let that girl alone!" You stumble your words and accidentally made a DBZ Big Green reference.

[ ! ]Demon took 1 damage. ???-->???/???

Feeling the hit, the Demon turned to your direction, it's glassy purple eyes glaring at you. "Ona...?" The Demon inches towards you, soon sniffing at you. "Latorm gnaniham...nagnapatak gnalagnahak..." It sneered, soon letting out a toothy grin. It reveals the Demon's sharp fangs. "Niwag gnom kalab gna ona, latorm?" It appeared to be questioning you as you glanced to the woman, your hand signalling her to run away.

As you wait for her to do this, the Demon is focused on you, as if waiting for an answer despite not understanding you.

[ HP: 15/15 MP: N/A SP: 14/15]
[ ! ] What will you say?
>*Word garble*
>Insult it(Write in)
>Politely tell it to fuck off.(Write in)
>". . ."

The meme and references were a nice touch, although you could have made Option 3 Watch and wancc, although that would have taken it to a whole new meaning. xD

Of course, it is only fitting that we respond with another meme reference that will surely confuse the Demon enough to allow us to run away, get help from the lady with the wand, or stall until the cavalry arrives.

"Do you know de wey?"

[ ! ] Minimum limit reached. Vote goes to Option 1(Distract by words)
Op. 1(Distracc) - 3
Op. 2 (Attacc) - 1
Op. 3 (Be a wanker and watch) - 0

-- • --

You aren't exactly sure how strong this [Thing(Demon)] is, so you decided to keep your distance.

"Hey, jackass!" You yelled out, tossing the metal pipe at the Demon, hitting the back of it's head. "L...Let that girl alone!" You stumble your words and accidentally made a DBZ Big Green reference.

[ ! ]Demon took 1 damage. ???-->???/???

Feeling the hit, the Demon turned to your direction, it's glassy purple eyes glaring at you. "Ona...?" The Demon inches towards you, soon sniffing at you. "Latorm gnaniham...nagnapatak gnalagnahak..." It sneered, soon letting out a toothy grin. It reveals the Demon's sharp fangs. "Niwag gnom kalab gna ona, latorm?" It appeared to be questioning you as you glanced to the woman, your hand signalling her to run away.

As you wait for her to do this, the Demon is focused on you, as if waiting for an answer despite not understanding you.

[ HP: 15/15 MP: N/A SP: 14/15]
[ ! ] What will you say?
>*Word garble*
>Insult it(Write in)
>Politely tell it to fuck off.(Write in)
>". . ."

>*Word garble*.

Fools! Simply insulting it or politely telling it to fuck off will not confuse it at all. If the demon has a magical spell to speak in your language, it would be best to speak in the most confusing manner possible, so even if it can understand English it will still be confused.

Let him listen to the word salad lyrics of the Llama Song!

"Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama, fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama llama duck! Llama, llama, cheesecake, llama, tablet, brick, potato, llama, llama llama, mushroom, llama llama duck! I was once a treehouse, I lived in a cake, but I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake, I was only three years dead, but it told a tale, and now listen, little child, to the safety rail! Did you ever see a llama, kiss a llama, on the llama, llama's llama, tastes of llama, llama llama duck! Half a llama, twice the llama, not a llama, farmer, llama, llama in a car, alarm a llama, llama llama duck! Is that how it's told now, is it all so old, is it made of lemon juice, doorknob, ankle, cold, now my song is getting thin, I've run out of luck, time for me to retire now, and become a duck!"

Last edited:
hell the above option works too why not
Finally, the first intelligent conversation of the day! I believe we should begin with a little word garbling, but if that doesn't suffice we can try mixing languages together or something.

It's not the words in the sentence that matter so much as the tone, and we're going to want to use a pretty calm tone and throw in some hand gestures if we can.

>*Word garble*.

Fools! Simply insulting it or politely telling it to fuck off will not confuse it at all. If the demon has a magical spell to speak in your language, it would be best to speak in the most confusing manner possible, so even if it can understand English it will still be confused.

Let him listen to the word salad lyrics of the Llama Song!

"Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama, fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama llama duck! Llama, llama, cheesecake, llama, tablet, brick, potato, llama, llama llama, mushroom, llama llama duck! I was once a treehouse, I lived in a cake, but I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake, I was only three years dead, but it told a tale, and now listen, little child, to the safety rail! Did you ever see a llama, kiss a llama, on the llama, llama's llama, tastes of llama, llama llama duck! Half a llama, twice the llama, not a llama, farmer, llama, llama in a car, alarm a llama, llama llama duck! Is that how it's told now, is it all so old, is it made of lemon juice, doorknob, ankle, cold, now my song is getting thin, I've run out of luck, time for me to retire now, and become a duck!"

wtf factor is high here. Perfect to confuse any demons.

[ ! ] Minimum limit reached. Unanimous vote goes to Word Garble/Meme Spam

---{ • }---

You take a deep breath, summoning forth the memes which Edwardo has forced into your head. After a brief moment of silent, these words flew out of your mouth.

"Do yu no de wae?" You asked in a calm, yet somewhat serious tone, leaving the Demon with a raised brow. Seeing this as a development, you continued spitting out memes. You take another deep breath, about to spout immeasurable embarrassment. Glancing at the girl behind the Demon, you see that she is slowly regaining composure as if remembering how to deal with the situation. You let out a grin as you began to recite the lyrics to the 'Llama Song' as far as you can remember, with words being left out here and there.

"Om kalabanib gnona?!" The Demon cried out, confusion was evident in it's voice.

"What do you think? I'm distracting ya!" You quipped as a knife like object emerged from the Demon's chest, black liquid covering it as the Demon coughed the same liquid out.

[ ! ] Woman in White used [Purification]

"Ak ohalgam, Oynomed!" The woman spoke in the same manner as the Demon as the one being stabbed turned white, glowing until the light ceased and the Demon was reduced to none. She lets out a sigh as she drops the staff, trying to catch her breath.

You immediately asked the [Woman] if she's fine.

"Oka gnal soya, gnonatatgap as talamas...Ah--!" The woman spoke, then realizing something important, resulting her to fluster a little. "Sorry! I-I meant I'm fine, thank you!" She corrected herself...

[ ! ] Ask something.
>"What happened to the Demon?"
>"Who are you?" ((Woman's Name Write in, I'm giving a chance.))
>"Are you REALLY okay?"
>". . .Do u no de whey?"

If someone gives a really sick Woman's Name I'm all for that option, but I have a real hard time coming up with names outside of anything I do.

We could consider the wae, but I think that woman just showed that demon in the most impressive way possible. she noes da wae
Obviously we know what happened to the demon as I said in the above sentence, so for options I simply want to know if she really is okay, until there's a name for this woman.

The options apart from choosing the Woman's name sound a bit cheesy to me(first one makes us sound clueless, third one sounds bit condescending, and the last one would totally kill any chances we have with her), so I think we should decide on a name. I've been in two RPs now that decided to name a character Wrytin, so I think that trend should continue... at least until it stops being funny to me, which hasn't happened yet!

---{ • }---

You take a deep breath, summoning forth the memes which Edwardo has forced into your head. After a brief moment of silent, these words flew out of your mouth.

"Do yu no de wae?" You asked in a calm, yet somewhat serious tone, leaving the Demon with a raised brow. Seeing this as a development, you continued spitting out memes. You take another deep breath, about to spout immeasurable embarrassment. Glancing at the girl behind the Demon, you see that she is slowly regaining composure as if remembering how to deal with the situation. You let out a grin as you began to recite the lyrics to the 'Llama Song' as far as you can remember, with words being left out here and there.

"Om kalabanib gnona?!" The Demon cried out, confusion was evident in it's voice.

"What do you think? I'm distracting ya!" You quipped as a knife like object emerged from the Demon's chest, black liquid covering it as the Demon coughed the same liquid out.

"Ak ohalgam, Oynomed!" The woman spoke in the same manner as the Demon as the one being stabbed turned white, glowing until the light ceased and the Demon was reduced to none. She lets out a sigh as she drops the staff, trying to catch her breath.

"Oka gnal soya, gnonatatgap as talamas...Ah--!" The woman spoke, then realizing something important, resulting her to fluster a little. "Sorry! I-I meant I'm fine, thank you!" She corrected herself...

[ ! ] Ask something.
>"Are you REALLY okay?"
>". . .Do u no de whey?"

>"Who are you?"

I'd name her Annalena or Yelena, sounds foreign, mysterious and has a certain charm to it. This option not only gives her a chance to introduce herself but she can explain why she got here in the first place, thus catapulting us into the plot straight away. I prefer getting everything cleared up before we do anything else. Who knows if the demons sent even more pursuers after her? So we can't waste any more time dawdling around.

Asking her what happened to the demon could give us some clues on how her magic works. It doesn't make you look dumb or clueless, you're just being inquisitive that's all. But yeah, we can save that for later, when everything is calm and quiet.

Now, if she's somehow injured it may be a good time to ask if she's really okay, but she looks fine now.

Eh, that last option makes you look like a damned troll. You just saved her life and now you're going to confuse her? Dude.

Don't forget that two or three other guys are headed your way to act as reinforcements. They'll come in handy if those demons start jumping out of portals spawned from hell or something, but they'll probably die so it'll be a good idea to start getting a grasp of the situation we're in and reacting quickly when the enemy comes in.

---{ • }---

[ ! ] Ask something.
>"Are you REALLY okay?"
>". . .Do u no de whey?"

Is this quest log still going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back