• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings SC1LE MONTH2(Scale Months)

Thepotatogod

and it was this big
Roleplay Type(s)
A hidden world had began to bleed onto our own.
Several creatures banished from another are reborn from the darkness of one's heart
It tears through our very world bit by bit.
And the stability of both worlds had been broken,
prompting the Befallen Prophecy.

Before we begin our tale, please tell me a little about yourself...
> Bookworm
> Otaku
> Delinquent
> Average Joe
((Depending on your choice, your Stats are determined...))​

A hidden world had began to bleed onto our own.
Several creatures banished from another are reborn from the darkness of one's heart
It tears through our very world bit by bit.
And the stability of both worlds had been broken,
prompting the Befallen Prophecy.

Before we begin our tale, please tell me a little about yourself...
> Bookworm
> Otaku
> Delinquent
> Average Joe
((Depending on your choice, your Stats are determined...))​

I'm kinda bored, let's go with this one.

>Average Joe

[ ! ] Minimum limit reached. However, due to the mixed nature of the vote, a mixed choice has been created:

[>Greaser Bookworm]

You were a 17 year old Highschool graduate with some odd hobbies. Many of your fellow classmates would find you to be studious and somewhat geeky while delinquents from that you encounter from other schools says the exact opposite; You seem to lead a small gang that stems from your small circle of friends to various followers all over the school.

1/18
Tonight, you decided to stay at the capital of Bulalaka, where a statue of two stars was built in the middle of the plaza. One big star and a smaller one above it. The big star appears to have a hole in it although for artistic purposes.

You were out here in the middle of the night to read under the serene silence of the night sky, under your Mother's presumption that you're studying at a friend's house.

You were sitting on a bench, hair combed back from today's usual stress, book in one hand and a stick of lollipop on the other...You may have sweet tooth.

Either way, you were enjoying your peaceful night alone. However, all of a sudden, you a voice calling out in help.

[ ! ] It's the voice of a...
>Man
>Woman

We are in a "gang", we already have bros. We need some female influence to balance things out...Also she could be a love interest of our character....Well, let's not get too ahead of yourselves here:

Woman

[ ! ] Minimum Limit reached. The vote goes as following.
Male - 1, Female - 3

--( • )--

You hear a voice of a woman in the distance, prompting you to get up from your seat in search of the woman in question. All of a sudden, a woman garbed in a strange white mage-like cloak ran into the plaza from your right. Bearing hair of blue...It appears to be glowing.

"Someone...Anyone...!" The woman in white asked for help as she ran past you, as if not spotting you.

Before you could ask any questions, you spot the one the woman was running away from; It appears to be a VERY thin pink skinned man with large wings that of a bat. It has bulging red eyes and a nose is as long as a bird. It was what you can assume to be a [Demon].

The Demon flew past you, chasing after the woman in the cloak. It seemed to be too focused on her. Soon enough, the two were out of sight, running towards the other end of the plaza and turned at the nearest corner. You recognized that corner to be a dead end...

[ ! ] You know you should try and help The woman, but...
> I should call the cops for first.
> I should tell my friend to assemble the [Gang(You get to name it!)] while I can.
> Nevermind, let's go!

Oh, we're definitely bringing the gang together, though I don't think we ourselves should be waiting to act (unless this fellow really prefers strength in numbers).

I don't usually have any good names for stuff unless I'm just really well inspired somehow... but that problem's going to be taken care of sooner than you think, so no worries there.

I agree, let's bring the gang together. As for the name, I was thinking of something like "The Befallen" or "The Brotherhood of Delinquents" but I'm sure someone will come up with something better.

> I should tell my friend to assemble the Gang while I can.

All I have a meme names guys...

I just watched Black Lightning so I am only supplied with The 100 but maybe we could do a sort of nerdy delinquent thing.

Suggestion: The 403

> I should tell my friend to assemble the Gang while I can.

All I have a meme names guys...

I just watched Black Lightning so I am only supplied with The 100 but maybe we could do a sort of nerdy delinquent thing.

Suggestion: The 403
I don't get the reference, could you explain the reasoning behind the name 403?

Male - 1, Female - 3

--( • )--

You hear a voice of a woman in the distance, prompting you to get up from your seat in search of the woman in question. All of a sudden, a woman garbed in a strange white mage-like cloak ran into the plaza from your right. Bearing hair of blue...It appears to be glowing.

"Someone...Anyone...!" The woman in white asked for help as she ran past you, as if not spotting you.

Before you could ask any questions, you spot the one the woman was running away from; It appears to be a VERY thin pink skinned man with large wings that of a bat. It has bulging red eyes and a nose is as long as a bird. It was what you can assume to be a [Demon].

The Demon flew past you, chasing after the woman in the cloak. It seemed to be too focused on her. Soon enough, the two were out of sight, running towards the other end of the plaza and turned at the nearest corner. You recognized that corner to be a dead end...

> I should tell my friend to assemble the [Gang(You get to name it!)] while I can.
> Nevermind, let's go!
Male - 1, Female - 3

--( • )--

> Nevermind, let's go!

>Nevermind, let's go!

The hell is this? Have you been eating too many mushrooms again? You should slap yourself silly for drugging yourself so hard that you're seeing things from Neverland. Now the world is getting crazier with each passing second. I say its high time that we walk straight home and pretend nothing supernatural happened. The moral lesson of this story is to stop taking drugs.

Mmm, the gang doesn't need a name. We're just a group of friends, that occasionally beat the shit out of some random teenagers our age. But if we were to pick a name I'd go with 'Justice League' just because it sounds cool.

>Nevermind, let's go!

The hell is this? Have you been eating too many mushrooms again? You should slap yourself silly for drugging yourself so hard that you're seeing things from Neverland. Now the world is getting crazier with each passing second. I say its high time that we walk straight home and pretend nothing supernatural happened. The moral lesson of this story is to stop taking drugs.

Mmm, the gang doesn't need a name. We're just a group of friends, that occasionally beat the shit out of some random teenagers our age. But if we were to pick a name I'd go with 'Justice League' just because it sounds cool.
...You do realize that choice 3 is 'To Go Alone', right?

Oh, not to mention, this is very real

...You do realize that choice 3 is 'To Go Alone', right?

Oh, not to mention, this is very real

Ack, so there's no way to run from this friggin' imp and live our normal lives forever? No. No. Noooooo! This can't be happening.

Well, at least with with a gang of buddies we'll end up with something like a team of Power Rangers or something to help us.

"Oh, not to mention, this is very real"
Whelp, guess plot armour won't help us here.

I got a great name!

The Society of Future Felons

Love how it sounds so refined for a gang of Delinquents.

Last edited:
I googled common error codes and it said Forbidden. I am not code savvy.
Oh ok, I thought you were doing a Black Lightening reference or something. I guess I just didn't make the connection to error codes, but I am preinclined as 403 also happens to be my local area code. What do you think of The Society of Future Felons? It has a nice ring to it and it's pretty funny.

Ack, so there's no way to run from this friggin' imp and live our normal lives forever? No. No. Noooooo! This can't be happening.

Well, at least with with a gang of buddies we'll end up with something like a team of Power Rangers or something to help us.
Even if I made that a choice, Choice 2 seems to be the winning vote anyway XD

[ ! ] Minimum Limit Reached. Vote goes to Assemble the Gang.

((Personally, thinking of the Justice League beating up Drug Addicts made my day.))

The Gang's name shall be: "Society of Future Felons"( ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R )
--•--

You hesitate for a moment. If you think about it, would the cops really believe the things you just saw? They'd just assume that you're high or just too tired. Both of which you aren't. Heck, you BEAT UP Drug abusers in your neighborhood.

You quickly took out your phone and dialed a friend's number. It didn't take too long for them to answer.

"...'lo?" A somewhat tired young man's voice answered the phone. This voice is Edwardo Reyes, your classmate AND second in command in your gang, [The Society of Future Felons]

You asked if there are still some members awake this late.

"I guess so?" Edwardo's unsure answer. "Wait, why do you need to know, anyway?"

You told him that you wanted to gather a few members at the plaza asap. Something bad's happening to a poor woman.

"Oh, you're trying to save a woman from being raped? Okay then." Edwardo guessed, but was quite far from the truth. You literally saw an effing Demon chase after a woman. Either you accidentally ate shrooms or what. "I think I can call like, 2 or 3 peeps to your location, including me...'Dat alright?"

You thank him and hang up. You cracked your fists in preparation and head towards the alleyway...

--{Bulalaka Plaza-Alleyway.}
1/8, Late Night

As you rush into the alleyway, you find the woman from before scared for her life as the demon approached her.

"No, stay back!" The woman took out a small wand, one that looks more like a knife than anything. "D-don't come any closer!"

"Wali gniluh gna niyatap...Wali gniluh gna niyatap...!" The Demon chanted in a language you can't understand, sounding like plain old gibberish. The Demon doesn't seem to notice you arriving as it walks slowly towards the woman in white.

You instinctively picked up a metal pipe, holding it with both hands.

[HP: 15/15]
[MP: NONE]
[SP: 10]
[ ! ] You're about to engage at the [Demon].
>Divert it's attention from the woman by words.
>Attack from behind.
>Wait and See.

Even if I made that a choice, Choice 2 seems to be the winning vote anyway XD

[ ! ] Minimum Limit Reached. Vote goes to Assemble the Gang.

((Personally, thinking of the Justice League beating up Drug Addicts made my day.))

The Gang's name shall be: "Society of Future Felons"( ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R )
--•--

You hesitate for a moment. If you think about it, would the cops really believe the things you just saw? They'd just assume that you're high or just too tired. Both of which you aren't. Heck, you BEAT UP Drug abusers in your neighborhood.

You quickly took out your phone and dialed a friend's number. It didn't take too long for them to answer.

"...'lo?" A somewhat tired young man's voice answered the phone. This voice is Edwardo Reyes, your classmate AND second in command in your gang, [The Society of Future Felons]

You asked if there are still some members awake this late.

"I guess so?" Edwardo's unsure answer. "Wait, why do you need to know, anyway?"

You told him that you wanted to gather a few members at the plaza asap. Something bad's happening to a poor woman.

"Oh, you're trying to save a woman from being raped? Okay then." Edwardo guessed, but was quite far from the truth. You literally saw an effing Demon chase after a woman. Either you accidentally ate shrooms or what. "I think I can call like, 2 or 3 peeps to your location, including me...'Dat alright?"

You thank him and hang up. You cracked your fists in preparation and head towards the alleyway...

--{Bulalaka Plaza-Alleyway.}
1/8, Late Night

As you rush into the alleyway, you find the woman from before scared for her life as the demon approached her.

"No, stay back!" The woman took out a small wand, one that looks more like a knife than anything. "D-don't come any closer!"

"Wali gniluh gna niyatap...Wali gniluh gna niyatap...!" The Demon chanted in a language you can't understand, sounding like plain old gibberish. The Demon doesn't seem to notice you arriving as it walks slowly towards the woman in white.

You instinctively picked up a metal pipe, holding it with both hands.

[HP: 15/15]
[MP: NONE]
[SP: 10]
[ ! ] You're about to engage at the [Demon].
>Divert it's attention from the woman by words.
>Attack from behind.
>Wait and See.

>Attack from behind.

Since I don't think that thing is human and its obviously hostile, you probably won't go to jail for assault. Besides, I think it's time to show hellboy how gangster we humies can be.

I am seriously doubtful as to how much damage we can realistically expect to deal to a demon, even one that has it's back to us. I think it is reasonable to infer that it can only perform physical attacks, otherwise he would have struck down the woman from a distance, so I don't think it is safe to engage with the pipe. However, if we can distract the demon verbally, that should give the woman enough time to dispatch the demon with that wand.

Yeeeah, let's go with this option. Good work as always, ViciousVip3R.

Time for us to distract the demon before it can do anything to the woman. We'll stall for time until our strength in numbers has arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back