Say something confusing or trippy

War is defined as "A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties."; however, many people use the term "war" to describe conflicts on a more personal or individual scale. According to the definition of the word, this usage of it is incorrect. Or is it?

For example, if it is said that someone is "warring with themselves over a decision", this is obviously incorrect compared to the literal definition of "war"; based on what we know of such things. However, are we sure that the conflict of emotions & thoughts isn't truly an armed military conflict? Think about it; if you're torn over a decision & getting a headache, who's to say that the headache isn't being caused by munitions being exploded on a battlefield in your brain? If this is the case though, then what kinds of weapons would emotions or thoughts use? Would they all use the same weaponry, or would they all have differing designs like nations do? Who or what would act as the soldiers or commanders? Do wars inside minds end with a treaty being signed? Why am I writing this? Is there currently an armed military conflict being conducted within my mind to determine whether or not this actually gets posted because it's so utterly stupid?

The Treaty of Posting Something Stupid
1. All armed conflict within the region known as "Voider's Brain" is to cease immediately.
2. All words above this will be posted in their absolute entirety for the world to cringe at.
3. The faction known as "Why are you writing this please stop" is to pay war reparations to the faction known as "This is a great idea shut up".
4. The faction known as "Why are you writing this please stop" is to be demilitarized to a fraction of 10% brainpower from 50% brainpower for approximately 1 minute.

Signed by:
Why are you writing this please stop.
This is a great idea shut up.

War is defined as "A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties."; however, many people use the term "war" to describe conflicts on a more personal or individual scale. According to the definition of the word, this usage of it is incorrect. Or is it?

For example, if it is said that someone is "warring with themselves over a decision", this is obviously incorrect compared to the literal definition of "war"; based on what we know of such things. However, are we sure that the conflict of emotions & thoughts isn't truly an armed military conflict? Think about it; if you're torn over a decision & getting a headache, who's to say that the headache isn't being caused by munitions being exploded on a battlefield in your brain? If this is the case though, then what kinds of weapons would emotions or thoughts use? Would they all use the same weaponry, or would they all have differing designs like nations do? Who or what would act as the soldiers or commanders? Do wars inside minds end with a treaty being signed? Why am I writing this? Is there currently an armed military conflict being conducted within my mind to determine whether or not this actually gets posted because it's so utterly stupid?

The Treaty of Posting Something Stupid
1. All armed conflict within the region known as "Voider's Brain" is to cease immediately.
2. All words above this will be posted in their absolute entirety for the world to cringe at.
3. The faction known as "Why are you writing this please stop" is to pay war reparations to the faction known as "This is a great idea shut up".
4. The faction known as "Why are you writing this please stop" is to be demilitarized to a fraction of 10% brainpower from 50% brainpower for approximately 1 minute.

Signed by:
Why are you writing this please stop.
This is a great idea shut up.
Love this

It IS I WHO MAKES ACOMADATIONS FOR THE LAND OF GREED AND THE PEOPLE OF SQUAWK. IF YOU DESIRE SOMETHING IT IS MY OBLIGATION NOT ONLY TO FULLFILL BUT BEYOND ATTRIBUTE UNLESS THOU ASK SOMETHING OF WHICH IS BEYOND OBTAINABLE. SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YPUR PIECE UNLESS DONKEY HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

IVEGOTAJAROFDIRTIVEGOTAJAROFDIRTIVEGOTAJAROFDIRT

Deja Vu isn’t just a phenomenon it’s flashbacks to a time where you previously did the acts you see later but you just couldn’t remember that you had already done this in a previous life, you just forget the REAL reason why you came back and had to start over…who knows if you’ll have to do it all again.

Deja Vu isn’t just a phenomenon it’s flashbacks to a time where you previously did the acts you see later but you just couldn’t remember that you had already done this in a previous life, you just forget the REAL reason why you came back and had to start over…who knows if you’ll have to do it all again.
I Thought it was future telling because I have dreams about stuff and then later those stuff actually happen.

Einstein said that the 4th dimension is time, however, this begs the question; if the 4th dimension is time, then are we living in a dimension where time doesn't exist? Is time simply a lie or delusion that humanity has created, because true time isn't in our 3 dimensional universe? Or perhaps the truth is that we are in the 4th dimension! Think about it; this makes so many anomalies make sense! Such as why I'm writing this nonsensical tangent based on absolutely no evidence!

Wait...

Voider's Nonsensical Tanget #4
(I've made so many of these in #forumgames that I'm keeping track now, lol.)​

Last edited:
The views of space and time which I wish to lay before you have sprung from the soil of experimental physics, and therein lies their strength. They are radical. henceforth, space by itself, and time by itself, are doomed to fade away into mere shadows, and only a kind of union of the two will preserve an independent reality.

Love is dead.
The sky is fake.
I hope you eat bread.
Or else you're a mistake.
And I know nothing matters.
But oh how it does.
Cuz stuff shatters.
Like red fuzz.
The earth is flat.
I love you a lot.
As a rat.
And please don't get shot.

The egg had to have come before the chicken. Since birds are related to dinos, the dinos before the first chicken must have had mutations in their DNA allowing for the first chicken to be born.
And how was the first chicken born?
Via egg.

The egg had to have come before the chicken. Since birds are related to dinos, the dinos before the first chicken must have had mutations in their DNA allowing for the first chicken to be born.
And how was the first chicken born?
Via egg.
That doesnt Make any Sense cuz something had to have made the egg. By laying it. An egg cant just appear

Still, the egg came before the chicken. Eggs were around before chickens even existed. So enough abnormalities must have occured in the DNA of dinosaurs over time to cause the first chicken to be born.

It never specifies that the egg would belong to a chicken, so technically the egg does come first because most dinosaurs were reptiles so they would lay eggs inherently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back