Could you please repeat that?

What kind of American accent is that?
Lemme try. Olovon
Where you from?
The same place as dick von dyke?

I don't see you doing any betta!

You have not selected an floor.
Please say it in clear and calm manner

Calm calm? Why is it telling us to be calm?

CUZ IT KNEW PEOPLE WOULD BE GOING ON
FOR MONTHS AFTER THIS!!!!
ELEVEN ELEVEN ELEVEN ELEVEN​

YOUR JUST SAYING IT THE SAME WAY

JUST GOTTA KEEP SAYING IT
TILL IT UNDERSTANDS SCOTTISH​

you have not selected a floor

AYE WE HAVE!!!​

If you wish to exit the floor just say open the doors please

....open The doors please....​
Please...PATHETIC

GRRR
Please...suck my walle

Could you please repeat that

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND A LANGO
AWAY BACK IN YE OWN CUNTRY!!

Oof a tad racist

Please how can you be racist to a lift?

I feel like someone's just sitting behind a screen
Messing with us!

Could you please repeat that?

*CLIMBS ON HIS SHOULDERS*
JUST WAIT FOR HER TO SPEAK AGAIN

You have not selected a floor

AYE WE HAVE AND WHEN I FIND THE LAS
WHO DID YOUR VOICE IMMA *CENSORED*
SCOTLAAAAAAND!!!​

SCOTLAAAAAND!!!

itty bitty ditty committee

God is a fish

Minecraft wood being chopped down reminds me of brethren watching their other brethren die right before their eyes. No context.

DId you know that in an alternate universe, there might have been someone who didn't post but everything else remains the same. So the amount of probabilities could reach the trillions all because of a specific person not posting a specific thing. So Lumiine for example, instead of posting keyboard smash. "Edcuercnhnchcre" could have been "Edcuercehnchcre" and that itself is an alternate universe with one specific alteration. Note, i'm not a scientist. This itself is an alternate universe because I could have said something more academically correct. Since a scientist is a vague occupation that doesn't pinpoint itself on one specific profession and alternate universes are quite complex if you think about it because what if I said this or that, would that have changed the way someone perceives me or would they feel just the same? You know what I said at the start of the paragraph, what if I deleted that all and wrote a sentence of button smash and then moved into something more odd. Such as physics mashed with time dimensions and the alterations in time and space. What if there was a hole ripped in the space system that's swallowing everything up and we don't know it? Is there a universe where the sun has already blown up and we are dead? What if humans evolved enough to the point that they didn't need the sun to survive? That they are fine with the world drifting along without the sun's gravity pulling it in its orbit. Hey, what if Pluto was considered a planet? What if the world was flat and it was turned over, would we all fall or is the gravity keeping us together? What if gravity ceases to exist. Funny how I started talking about alternate universes and now i'm derailing to talking about gravity and what if questions cuz those are fun.

In Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ , heart surgeon β€οΈπŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈ . Number one 😭☝️ . Steady handπŸ˜³βœ‹οΈ. One day, Yakuza boss πŸ™‡πŸ»need πŸ†• heartπŸ’˜. I do operationπŸ”ͺβš”οΈ. But, mistake😱! Yakuza boss die😡πŸ˜ͺ! Yakuza very madπŸ‘Ώ. I hideπŸ™ˆ in fishing boatπŸŸπŸš£πŸ»β€β™€οΈ, come to AmericaπŸŽ‡πŸŽŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. No english🀐, no food😩, no moneyπŸ“‰πŸš«πŸ’². Darryl πŸ‘¨πŸΏgive me jobπŸ™ŒπŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ’Ό. Now I have house🏑, American car πŸš— , and new woman πŸ†•πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. Darryl πŸ‘¨πŸΏsave lifeβ›‘. My big secretπŸ™Š: I kill ☠️yakuza boss on purpose😈. I good πŸ‘surgeon. The bestπŸ‘ŒπŸ’―!

To get really high is to forget yourself.
And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution,
a conscious tool of the universe.

To get really high is to forget yourself.
And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution,
a conscious tool of the universe.
lol. You telling people to smoke weed?

whatever your alarm music is in the morning is basically your intro music if your life was a series or movie

What if it’s your favorite song that when played over and over again makes you hate it even more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back