Say something confusing or trippy

What I used to be big on drugs but I’m completely cut off. I’m a new man now and I’m turning over a new leaf it’s been several or more months now since I last had any type of drug

I'm Going to BLOW UP EVERY SINGLE COTTON CANDY FACTORY AND MAKE SURE THEY WON'T MAKE MORE COTTAN CANDY!!! (I love cotton candy But I just decided to go evil on This)

I'm Going to BLOW UP EVERY SINGLE COTTON CANDY FACTORY AND MAKE SURE THEY WON'T MAKE MORE COTTAN CANDY!!! (I love cotton candy But I just decided to go evil on This)
Sarcastic Willy Wonka GIF

AT 7 AM I FALL DOWNSTAIRS FOR BREAKFAST! go outside that's where I eat a
✨STICK✨ sit on the couch and stare at something that's not there...👀 then I lay on your laptop so you can't do SHIT! And then I lick my butt and chew my leg some more and lay on my back on the bathroom floor! And lay the same way right by the downstairs door! And to the couch WHERE IVE ALWAYS BEEEEEEN and I keep Chewwing and licking and staring WONDERING WHEN I WILL EAT AGAAAAAAAIIIN

IAVL. ICMATT. IDTIAS. ILMBBSIASHDLMB.
There is a hidden message ^^
very confusing *waves arms*

IAVL. ICMATT. IDTIAS. ILMBBSIASHDLMB.
There is a hidden message ^^
very confusing *waves arms*
;-; THIS- this just drives me nuts cuz the ocd part in me is like…. I NEED TO FIGURE OUT THIS MESSAGE

thesh esk resh esk isk senth aurek mern esk senth senth aurek grek esk herf esk resh esk

This is also a message ^^

mine makes more sense though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back