Say something confusing or trippy

squids are just squiggle wiggles that dont have the sprigs of o2

Blueberries are pink or purple they do also make me feel better when I lose a fortnite game.

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood when chucking wood just to chuck wood in the wood store for a wood chuck run by wood chuck for wood chuck with wood chucks called wood chuck Chucky wood

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood when chucking wood just to chuck wood in the wood store for a wood chuck run by wood chuck for wood chuck with wood chucks called wood chuck Chucky wood
Trippy

Are you a fan of Saddam Hussein you better answer that the way the US V the US Army once they expect you to because he’s not good if you answered that incorrectly I’m gonna do bad shit to you and your immediate and your immediate household family because Applebee’s ha ha ha ha ha ha I wrote this with voice to text this is so broken I’m actually smoking weed right nowNot really though I’m in Texas or no I’m not but I am not don’t call the federal agencies like the NSA the border operatives of Tijuana I’m going to go to Olivia

Are you a fan of Saddam Hussein you better answer that the way the US V the US Army once they expect you to because he’s not good if you answered that incorrectly I’m gonna do bad shit to you and your immediate and your immediate household family because Applebee’s ha ha ha ha ha ha I wrote this with voice to text this is so broken I’m actually smoking weed right nowNot really though I’m in Texas or no I’m not but I am not don’t call the federal agencies like the NSA the border operatives of Tijuana I’m going to go to Olivia
Confusion??? But please don’t threaten people in my chats…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back