Say something confusing or trippy

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
If there was nothing before the big bang.... WHAT CAUSED THE BIG BANG?!

THERE HAD TO HAVE BEEN A SUN OR PLANET OR SOMETHING TO EXPLODE

What came first? Chicken or the egg? You need the chicken to lay the egg but the egg to make the chicken

I HAVE ACHIEVED SOMETHING GREAT WITH MY MINIONS!!! Behold!!!

I have stolen

THE MOOOOOON!! image.jpgimage.jpg

They can't! They didn't use the baconator 9,000 DNA replication sequence developed by Dr.Dingleheimer
BUT THEY CAN. INFACT SCIENTIST HAVE ALREADY DISCOVORED A FISH SPECIES THE PRESUMED EXTINCT IN REAL WATERS IN FACT THEY NICK NAMED IT THE LIVING FOSSIL FISH, ITS SCIENTIFIC NAME IS Coelacanth

IT IS VERY REAL

Something, confusing, or trippy
Michael Scott Reaction GIF

If RICK the rickest RICK is the rickes rick of the ricks then what makes morty the mortiest morty of the morty of the ricks

If there was nothing before the big bang.... WHAT CAUSED THE BIG BANG?!

THERE HAD TO HAVE BEEN A SUN OR PLANET OR SOMETHING TO EXPLODE

1658171907455.png
The big bang is not an literal explosion.

"bang" is a metaphor for how quickly the universe expanded and "big" is in there because, well, the universe is big.

something trippy is that the universe is both infinite and expanding at the same time.

in addition to that there isn't a "outside of the universe" for the universe to expand towards.

○~○ but... there was nothing to expand??? They said before the big bang the universe was empty....

the universe is always equally full of energy and matter, it's just the size that changes because it gains empity space constantly.

the universe is always equally full of energy and matter, it's just the size that changes because it gains empity space constantly.
SMART PEOPLE CONFUSE ME. I LIKE DUMB PEOPLE CUZ I WANNA BE BIG BRAIN AND HAVE BIG BRAIN MOMENT.

SMART PEOPLE CONFUSE ME. I LIKE DUMB PEOPLE CUZ I WANNA BE BIG BRAIN AND HAVE BIG BRAIN MOMENT.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed, so the amount of it at the beginning of the universe and the amount of energy now is exactly the same, just scattered through more space.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed, so the amount of it at the beginning of the universe and the amount of energy now is exactly the same, just scattered through more space.
I will smite you into next week-

The earth is a donut.

"Believe me, if I started killing people, there would be none of you left."

~an amusing man in prison
Cops would hunt you down in a back alley and shoot you so might as well surrender your life to what ever god you believe in the moment you start. ITS YOU OR YOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back