Say something about the signature of the user above you

Not to be rude or anything but I wanna hear what other people think of my signature

Do you believe in god young priest?
I don't think he does, it's a theory that he is a reincarnation of a certain priest for a god that is currently dead. There is also this other god that is currently alive but I'm not sure if he believes in her or just sees her as a friend/advisor.

The signature above says "the spoon stand that never was"; this implies that there is a spoon stand that does not exist. However, it is impossible to imply about an object that has never existed in the first place. If it never existed, it could not be known, nor could it be implied. However, if it has existed, that would allow the signature to be possible; in that case though, the signature is a falsity.

This is what's known as a paradox; if it has never existed in any way shape or form, then the signature cannot exist due to no knowledge of this supposed "spoon stand" existing, but if it does exist, then that makes the signature false.

Something I see everywhere. (You post quite a lot, i'm impressed)

(Mine features lyrics taken from Rad Dogs (a song) and a clip from the MV of said song)

The signature above me states "Burning through dreams, one by one.". Of course, this is not physically possible, yet it does make sense. Let me explain...

Dreams cannot burn in the traditional sense; due to the fact that they do not exist physically, they cannot be harmed by a physical fire. The only possible conclusion is that the user above me means so in a metaphorical sense, not a literal one. The "burning" most likely refers to the destruction, or dissolution, of those dreams. Thus, while not physically possible, it is metaphorically possible for dreams to burn.

Voider's Nonsensical Tangent #8

nah it’s just a millennia old malevolent dragon mage sucking up part of the soul of other multiverse-traveling mages using an undead army and an ancient forgotten spells to obtain omnipotence

(Skip me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back