• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Say Love | Main

Characters
Here
Other
Here
tumblr_pkobi1aHkA1sm0w33o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_prpo5xeI7T1qdzx0go1_1280.jpg

Afiya Santos

“Ah I’ve heard of Quirks, though I’ve never been myself. The type of scene wouldn’t be good for mi cuore mio.” Afiya rubbed her stomach lovingly. In the past should would go out with her circle of friends. Clubbing for them consisted of being invited into the v.i.p and sitting around looking pretty or buying out the club for them and those within their social circle. Afiya had plenty of fond memories of those times. She’d have to call her friends to catch up. When Maggie asked about her career she smiled. “Yes I’m actually a fashion and makeup designer. My brands are more popular in Europe, have you heard of Moda Angelica?” I’m also the CEO of a number of my family resorts.” She replied. Afiya was proud of her achievements and titles and it showed. While she had been ahead in life for as long as she remembered. She had still worked hard to get where she was instead of relying on her parents for everything.

Once again Hyun began to speak or rather he began talking to himself. His words her whispered but given his searing position Afiya was able to hear him well. The Italian woman couldn’t help but chuckle. She found him endearing in that moment. Hyun was one of the guests that Afiya was fine with hosting for. So far he hadn’t caused any problems and he was so polite as well. Yes she decided that she liked him as a guest better than the others so far. “How adorable. Perhaps you should tell her how you feel? I wouldn’t want your heart to explode in my home.” Afiya looked at Hyun as she spoke. The woman had a small, teasing smile on her face as she glanced between Hyun and Quinn. “Should I translate for you?” She raised a brow.

The maid, Anastasia, that Afiya had sent to locate Rylan and Blaire had searched all over the house. Eventually she found them in the Jacuzzi room, doing as they pleased. The lady shook her head as she saw the mass of bubbles, far too many at that, inside of the Jacuzzi. Really she had never come across such brazen guests before. When Ms.Afiya learned of this she was sure that she would be upset. They had been instructed to lock all room except the guest rooms and bathrooms, someone was going to get fired she was sure. Anastasia slipped away from the door, intent on telling her boss about the guests.

Interactions: Jax sereiin sereiin Quinn yousmelldead yousmelldead Hyun weldherwings weldherwings Maggie apolla apolla
Mentions: Rylan yousmelldead yousmelldead Blaire sereiin sereiin
Outfit:
X
apolla apolla
apolla apolla

[class=variables] --color: #5f5885; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=tag1] font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline-block; padding: 0px; color: #fff; background: #1D6C7D; margin-top: 20px; height: 40px; [/class] [class=container] width: 630px; height: 500px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 500px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; font-family: veranda; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; font-family: veranda; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid #A59AB8; width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 24px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 150px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid #A59AB8; height: 15px; font-size: 10px; font-family: veranda; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 480px; height: 400px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 14px; font-family: veranda; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 140%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer]
[/div] [div class=name]QUINN[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] the mansion, yo.
[div class=tag]mood[/div] damn you google translater
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] silky pajamas, aye.
[div class=tag]interactions[/div] hyun & afiya
[div class=tag]tags[/div] erzulie erzulie weldherwings weldherwings [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Okay, so maybe oppa wasn't the right word. Fucking google translate giving her wrong information. However the simple word did seem to throw Hyun through a loop, his eyes wide and almost choking on a fork full of spaghetti. Quinn eyed the boy warily, watching as he blinked up at her in shock. Had she just blown a conversation out of proportion? More than likely. Did she care? Not a single fuck was given.

Afiya's question had broke the eye contact between the two, Quinn's head turning in the other woman's direction as she asked if they were okay. Hyun was quick to reply thankfully because Quinn wasn't sure how to respond. The boy's hand encircled her wrist, tugging her back down to her seat almost as if he was scolding a child. Quinn raised a brow at the flustered boy, listening intently on how she used the word incorrectly. "No I haven't, google translator has deceived me." The blonde huffed as she raised her arm, scribbles of different words in Korean written on the inside of her forearm. Sure, it was now an inked mess due to the rain but she had the right intention.

Hyun was shaken up by the word. Quinn watched as he ran a hand through his hair before muttering to himself in his native tongue, hand now placed on his heart. Oh, so at least she got some type of rise out of him. Quinn took back ahold of her fork, twirling the spaghetti as she tried to make out anything that Hyun was saying. "Nope." She sighed, taking a forkful of pasta in her mouth before turning her gaze towards Afiya who was speaking....she was speaking fucking Korean. The blonde placed the fork back down, a frown coming upon her lips as she watched Afiya gaze between both herself and Hyun. Were they talking about her? God, you got this Quinn. The blonde stared back down at her arm to try and make out any other word that was even the slightest bit legible.

"Yeobo!" Ha, maybe that was the right word she was trying to say.

[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #bfaae3; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #bfaae3; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; background: #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class="tabcontents" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]mood
"nothing like getting naked with your babe in a stranger's jacuzzi."
[div class=tag]outfit
her birthday suit.
[div class=tag]location
the jacuzzi room.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] rylan.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] yousmelldead yousmelldead [/div] [/div] [/div]
blaire amherst
It wasn't long before Rylan was naked, too, leaving Blaire to admire him in all of his glory. Goddamn, she had really lucked out with him, even if they did fight sometimes. When he spoke, she flashed him a little grin, leaning into the kiss he placed on her forehead. "I love you," she giggled before allowing him to lead her over to the jacuzzi, where he proceeded to empty the entire bottle of bubble bath into the damn thing. "And that's why I love you," Bee smirked, giving him a teasing poke in the side at his idiotic tendencies. Honestly, the more bubble bath the merrier, though, right? That shit was fun.

Soon the two of them were sitting down in the hot water, a content sigh escaping Blaire's lips as Rylan moved behind her to rub her shoulders. Fuck, that felt nice. But then he was shifting to place himself in front of her, a mask in his hands. A delighted giggle slipped from her mouth before she could stop it, her eyes sliding shut so Ry could spread the mask over her skin. It was hard to keep from laughing the entire time, but once it was her turn to return the favour, Bee blinked open her eyes and grabbed a hold of the mask container.

"Your turn, baby," the girl grinned, squirting some of the mask into her own hands before reaching up to apply it all over Rylan's face, making sure not to get the mask anywhere it wasn't supposed to go, like his nose or eyes. Once it was on, she set the container down on the side of the jacuzzi, then giggled as she let hands move to his shoulders, rubbing them gently. "This shit is so fun. I'd do this every day if we had a jacuzzi this big." Blaire was so caught up in her fiancé and the fun they were having amidst all the bubbles that she didn't even notice that Anastasia had caught onto them and was set to go tell Afiya.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

LEE DONG-HYUN
the teenage dream
© southside
mood: if i dont choke on this food, then i know for sure quinn will choke me anyways. and not the sexy kind of choking.

outfit: pjs yo

mention: yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn] + erzulie erzulie [Afiya]
Hyun had been lost in his thoughts when all the sudden… he heard his native tongue being spoken. Not by himself. Not by Quinn who was apparently trying to learn so she could continue her endeavours to successfully give the poor boy a heart attack. But by someone else…? He lifted his head up, turning from his spaghetti and trying to pinpoint it on the person who was speaking Korean. And it turned out… it turned out to be Afiya? The boy’s eyes widened in sheer horror. How the hell did she know Korean? Oh man, he wasn’t safe anymore. His little escape zone was to speak Korean to himself – it was a way he just sort of released all his stress so it didn’t bottle up internally.

But now… It seemed as if he was going to have to keep his little mouth shut around this woman. And what was even worse – she knew his little secret. How he thought his heart would explode around the girl he had been spending so much time with as of late. He made a mental note to try and discuss with Afiya later on about not telling Quinn anything. After all, he didn’t think Quinn was that interested in him in that way anymore. Especially after the poor excuse of a kiss he had returned to her just an hour or so before. She probably thought he was a horrible kisser and wouldn’t want to be caught dead or alive with him as someone who was something more than just a friend, right?

As Afiya asked if she should translate for him, the boy quickly began to shake his head. It was almost like Afiya had threatened him from the way he was reacting. “No, please. Thank you.” He said respectfully, giving the female a subtle head bow. Well, even if he thought it was a threat, he was still going to remain respectful to the woman. This was her house after all, and she was much older than he was. He wasn’t just going to throw his manners out of the window, especially whilst fearing that she would spill the beans to Quinn. Hyun turned his head back to his food, quickly scooping up some more spaghetti and placing it into his mouth – praying that by putting food in his mouth, no one would ask him any more questions or make him question his heart conditions. Once the food harshly made it’s way down his throat, he took hold of his glass once more and took a large sip, gazing over at Quinn who seemed to be trying to read something on her… arm?

Oh, how wrong he was to assume that Quinn had finished trying to give him heart attacks

Yeobo!

As soon as those words left Quinn’s lips, there was a trigger set off in Hyun’s head. Instantly, he spat out the water that was in his mouth, spraying it all over the poor girl next to him. His eyes widened and his mouth hung open in shock. Holy…. Crap…. He was dead. He was actually going to die. If the horrible kiss didn’t make Quinn hate him, then this would. “I am so sorry! I didn’t mean to!” the boy automatically panicked, speaking in his native tongue as he turned to grab a napkin off the table. Crap. English, Hyun. English!I mean! Uh, crap. I’m really sorry!” he stuttered over his words, unsure if he should just hand over the napkin or at least attempt to try and dry her off himself. Well… let’s see if he was going to leave here with his balls still attached. He raised his hand with the napkin, beginning to carefully dab Quinn’s face – his face plastered with concern. He really hope he could keep his balls. He liked those things.

6301FD78-F377-4203-9515-6A0419114002.jpg To be honest, Mark was pretty aggressive and confident, an 'alpha male' if you wanna call him that. But sometimes he was scared of her, especially when she scolded him in public. No matter how sweet she sounded he knew the tone she held when she asked him to correct his errors. He took his napkin and wiped his face, followed with a sip of water to wash down all the food he ingested. Considering he dogged more than he should have, he took a break from eating and started to focus more on his guests. He took note of Quin and Hyun's behavior, they were definitely an odd couple but a cute one nonetheless. Mark knew only basic phrases and words in Korean after spending a few holidays in South Korea and Yeobo was definitely one of them. So he chuckled a little bit once she heard that word exit Quinn's mouth. Though he didn't want to say anything and tease his guests. He did think he should do something and defuse the situation to prevent some sort of awkward outcome to this event. "Quinn and Hyun right? How long have you been together?" Because honestly to use a pronoun to indicates ones husband was cute but only if they've been dating for more than two years plus or something.

But before he could get an answer, Anastasia had just slept back into the dining room up to Afiya. He didn't order Anastasia but he knew she was looking for Blaire and Rylan. He was very interested in seeing his wife's reaction to the whole ordeal but to be honest she was upset enough as it is. Inviting a bunch of strangers over to their house only to find out they were probably conceiving in a jacuzzi. Definitely something Mark would do so while he did respect it to a degree, he knew it would make Afiya pissed to say the least. So after Anastasia broke the news Mark leaned into the conversation, "I'll go handle it Anastasia thanks for telling us." He said smiling to the maid as she bowed her head and walked off. He put his hand on his wife's shoulder to sooth her. "You've been on an edge since the storm. Just sit here and relax and I'll be back soon ok?" he said before kissing Afiya on the cheek and walking to the jacuzzi really wishing this whole visit thing would've gone smoother. They're neighbors were definitely pretty brazen.

mood: really hoping Afiya doesn't get mad for convincing her to invite a bunch of strangers to their mansion
interactions: weldherwings weldherwings [Hyun] yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn] erzulie erzulie [Afiya]
33C47544-6AAB-4F95-8803-1AE3EE1CADF4.jpgDBFE43D3-E9FF-4F6E-AEDF-F80F9EBF1BDD.jpg

tumblr_pkobi1aHkA1sm0w33o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_prpo5xeI7T1qdzx0go1_1280.jpg

Afiya Santos

As Hyun spoke Quinn had decided to try and join the conversation. Not soon after Hyun had spat his water all over Quinn. Afiya sat her silverware down and resisted the urge to sigh. The Italian calmly looked to Quinn. “I’ll have a maid give you a shirt.” She said. Afiya then looked to Hyun. “I was only teasing before, your secret is safe with me. And please, try not to spit anymore water out.” It seener that she had scared him a little without meaning to do so. Just then Anastasia returned to the dining room. From her face Afiya knew that she wasn’t coming with good news. Her suspicions were confirmed when the maid told her of what the two rogue guests were doing. Afiya could feel her annoyance rising. Yes she regretted ever agreeing to letting them stay here. She had no idea what they seemed intent of stressing her. Afiya was ready to go to them and get rid of them but paused when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Afiya took a breath and nodded at her husband, accepting his kiss when he placed it on her cheek.

Afiya turned her attention to Anastasia, calling for her just before she left. “Would you please bring Quinn a shirt.” She stated. Afiya looked to said girl. She was much different from her brother and for that the Italian was thankful. Rylan and his fiancé were walking on very thin ice.

Interactions:
Quinn yousmelldead yousmelldead Hyun weldherwings weldherwings Mark Sylvio Sylvio
Mentions: Rylan yousmelldead yousmelldead Blaire sereiin sereiin
Outfit:
X
apolla apolla
apolla apolla

[class=variables] --color: #5f5885; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=tag1] font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline-block; padding: 0px; color: #fff; background: #1D6C7D; margin-top: 20px; height: 40px; [/class] [class=container] width: 630px; height: 500px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 500px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; font-family: veranda; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; font-family: veranda; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid #c98375; width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 24px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 150px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid #c98375; height: 15px; font-size: 10px; font-family: veranda; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 480px; height: 400px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 14px; font-family: veranda; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 140%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer]
[/div] [div class=name]RYLAN[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] the jacuzzi room
[div class=tag]mood[/div] "ah fuck, way too many bubbles"
[div class=tag]interactions[/div] bee
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] n-a-k-e-d
[div class=tag]tags[/div] sereiin sereiin [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] All they were missing was a glass of wine. Rylan grinned as Blaire spread the thick mask onto his own face, his eyes closed as she moved her fingers against his face. "Mhm, one day I'll have this for you." The brunette wanted to give Blaire the world because she fucking deserved it. If she could put up with him, she deserved so much more than a god damn jacuzzi room. His eyes opened once her fingers fell from his face, the smile not leaving his lips as she moved now behind him. The male leaned into her touch, his chest barely rising above the mountain of bubbles that were beginning to build and overflow onto the floor of the bathroom.

Rylan hadn't even heard the door creak open revealing Anastasia who was most definitely going to run and tell Afiya and Mark. The sound of water now hitting the floor made Rylan tense, his eyes opening once more as he tilted his head up, his dark hair pressed against Blaire's neck as he eyed her. "What was that?" Paranoia was a bitch to someone who was high. The brunette perked up, moving from Blaire's hold as he eyed the edge of the jacuzzi. "Ah fuck." He forgot to shut the water off and now the floor looked like the hurricane had came through. Maybe if he broke a window he could say that the hurricane did it.

Quickly, Rylan turned the water off putting the water and the bubbles that were forming to a halt. Rylan pressed his bare bottom to the floor, legs moving outwards as he attempted to push the water closer to the jacuzzi in an awkward display of a naked snow angel. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

[class=variables] --color: #5f5885; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=tag1] font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline-block; padding: 0px; color: #fff; background: #1D6C7D; margin-top: 20px; height: 40px; [/class] [class=container] width: 630px; height: 500px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 500px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; font-family: veranda; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; font-family: veranda; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid #A59AB8; width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 24px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 150px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid #A59AB8; height: 15px; font-size: 10px; font-family: veranda; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 480px; height: 400px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 14px; font-family: veranda; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 140%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer]
[/div] [div class=name]QUINN[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] the mansion, yo.
[div class=tag]mood[/div] "i'm wet in a way i don't want to be."
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] bra and silky bottoms
[div class=tag]interactions[/div] hyun & afiya & mark
[div class=tag]tags[/div] erzulie erzulie weldherwings weldherwings Sylvio Sylvio [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Did the ceiling give out and the rain start pouring in? Quinn's eyes shut as the water sprayed onto her, her mouth clamping shut instantly. What the fuck just happened. Once the water stopped, Quinn slowly opened her eyes to a very wide-eyed Hyun. The blonde blinked, water droplets moving down her face as they ricocheted from her eyelashes. Her gaze moved from Hyun's open mouth to the glass in his hand. Did he just...no....yes he did. The girl opened her mouth to speak before shutting it, officially looking like a fish out of water. Calm down Quinn. Just Breathe. The girl balled up the bottom of the silky pajama top, her knuckles turning pale from how tight she was holding it. If there was one thing Quinn hated was the feeling of wet clothes. But fuck, wet silky clothes was an even worse feeling.

Hyun started to speak in Korean once again making Quinn's head snap to the boy. So, he just spits water at her and then doesn't even talk to her in English!? Oh. Fuck. No. The blonde leaned forward, ready to pounce on the boy but he quickly changed his words to English which calmed the blonde slightly. "Hyun." Quinn's voice came out low, her eyes watching as he picked up a napkin and pressed it to her face in an attempt to dry her.

The blonde didn't move as Hyun continued to blot her face with the napkin, a sigh releasing through her lips as Afiya mentioned getting her a shirt to wear. Thankfully she wouldn't be in these wet clothes for much longer for the second time in the same day. Jesus, was it time to go to sleep already? Quinn reached up, grabbing the napkin from Hyun's hand before tossing it on the table. "I'm okay Hyun." Quinn gave the boy a small smile before leaning back into the chair. Mental note to self: no more nicknames for Hyun unless we are swimming. Mark was now speaking causing Quinn to jump slightly, turning her gaze towards the man. Ah fuck, she totally forgot he was there. She opened her mouth to speak before she stopped midway by his sentence. How long have they been together?

"Wearen'ttogetherhedidn'tevenwantmetokisshim." The blonde rose from her chair instantly, her words coming out strung together in her own form of gibberish as she reached back down to pull the silky pajama top off. "I'm going to dry by the fire!" Quinn stood there in all her black bra and silky pajama bottom glory before turning on her heel and marching straight out of the room to the room connected to the foyer where the fireplace was lit.

[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #8FBC8F; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #8FBC8F; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #8FBC8F; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #8FBC8F; background: #8FBC8F; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"sorry... what."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
afiya and mark's mansion.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] maggie & everyone.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] apolla apolla [/div] [/div] [/div]
jaxon williams
Jaxon didn't mind just listening to the conversation for a bit, more than content to eat his delicious food. But as Afiya explained what she did, he rose a brow. Well, someone was clearly proud of what they did. Of course, he was, too, but he didn't think he rubbed it in people's faces like that. Shaking his head to himself, he ignored it for now and instead continued to eat, disregarding whatever else was said. But then he heard that young kid speaking Korean at the table, almost as if he was ranting to himself about something. Jax rose a brow curiously before noticing that Afiya seemed to understand. What the heck was all that about?

Quinn picked up on it, too, it seemed, for she said something in Korean that she must have picked up, but whatever it meant, it had Hyun spitting out the water he'd just taken a sip of. Jaxon watched with wide eyes as he sprayed it all over Quinn's face, a snort of laughter escaping him before he could stop it. He was so caught up in this new hilarious drama that he didn't even notice Mark leaving the table, too amused with witnessing what might go on between Quinn and Hyun now. "Guess we got more drama than we bargained for, huh, babe?" He commented absently to Maggie, his eyes flickering towards her as he smirked bemusedly, not once considering how his words might come out.

But then the show really started. Just as Jax turned back to Quinn and Hyun, the blonde girl was standing, gibberish leaving her mouth before she suddenly pulled her top right off. Jaxon's eyes widened as he took in the sight of her in just her black bra, almost choking on the pasta in his mouth. Jesus fucking Christ, that was hot. She was hot. He didn't even realize he was staring until the blonde left the room, though shook his head a little and glanced down at Maggie when he suddenly noticed where his eyes had been. Oops?
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #bfaae3; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #bfaae3; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #bfaae3; background: #bfaae3; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"wow my man is fucking hot."
[div class=tag]outfit
her birthday suit.
[div class=tag]location
the jacuzzi room.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] rylan.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] yousmelldead yousmelldead [/div] [/div] [/div]
blaire amherst
Blaire's brows furrowed as Rylan leaned his head back and spoke, having no idea what he was talking about. What was what? It was only when he left her side and moved to the edge of the jacuzzi that she realized what was wrong. The fucking water was overflowing. "Oh shit," she groaned, shaking her head a little as she moved to climb out of the giant tub after her fiancé. When he sat down on the tile floor and began to attempt to push the water and bubbles back in, the blonde couldn't help laughing right at him.

"You're fucking hilarious, babe," Bee giggled, scrambling out of the jacuzzi and going to join him, pushing the bubbles and water back towards the tub as best she could to help. She wondered what everyone else was doing back at the dining room table or if they'd even noticed she and Rylan had dipped. So far it seemed like they hadn't; they'd been left alone in here for a good few minutes now. Which was definitely nice considering how much fun she was having with her fiancé. She didn't exactly want this to come to an end anytime soon.

Once enough of the water and bubbles was pushed back into the jacuzzi, Blaire turned to Rylan and smirked, crawling partially on top of him. "I love getting into messes with you," she murmured, flashing him a playful little smile before closing her eyes and connecting their lips in a heated kiss. Nothing like a passionate make-out while lying naked in the middle of a flooded jacuzzi room that wasn't even yours, right?
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

MAGGIE —
Emmy-Rossum-Net-Worth.jpg
Afiya mentioned that she'd heard of Quirks, but had never been. Just as Maggie was about to ask what the hell she'd said, their host patted her stomach lovingly and it clicked. The woman was pregnant. Despite having a mouthful of pasta, an "aww" slipped out of her lips. Maggie loved kids-- after all, she'd practically raised her siblings-- but she didn't think Jax wanted to have kids.

Swallowing, she looked slightly apologetic as Afiya mentioned her brand. "Sorry. You can ask him-" She pointed her fork at Jax- "I'm not the most fashionable." Taking another bite, she looked up just in time to see the Korean drama happen right in front of them. The poor kid spat his water out all over the blondes face, and her reaction was to take off her soaked shirt.

As if on cue-- she did know her fiance, after all-- Maggie turned her head to notice Jax staring. Lowering her fork to under the table, her jealousy won out and she stabbed him-- not hard, mind you-- in the thigh with the utensil. Just enough to get his attention. He managed to turn a sheepish look in her direction, but it was too late, the stabbing was done.

"You can always go comfort her." Maggie snapped under her breath, sarcasm dripping from her words, but also a slight challenge. It was something she did when she was pissed.

t a g s;
Jax & Blaire ( sereiin sereiin ); Quinn & Rylan ( yousmelldead yousmelldead ); Hyun ( weldherwings weldherwings ); Afiya ( erzulie erzulie ); Mark ( Sylvio Sylvio )

photo-1500462918059-b1a0cb512f1d
photo-1567467728634-257ae1ab5104
182887.jpg
261707418010202.jpg
coded by @lorde

6301FD78-F377-4203-9515-6A0419114002.jpgRegrettably Mark was walking to the Jacuzzi, he knew exactly what to expect so wasn't really going to care if he was gonna see naked people. He walked in on his mates doing it more times than he could count and it didn't really faze him. He could feel himself starting sweat as he was inching closer towards the jacuzzi, like seriously how long was that thing left on for? He could see some steam emanating from the doorway. He took a deep breath before opening the door to see two naked people on the floor of the jacuzzi room. Did they even shower or bathe before deciding to lay naked on my floor? He said angrily to himself.

That wasn't even the worst part, the floor was wet and thank god he wasn't wearing socks or else he would've been more mad than he actually was at this moment. Mark knocked on the door to get Rylan and Blaire's attention. "If you wanted to fuck in a jacuzzi you should've gone to a hotel or something." he said sternly to the couple lying down in the middle of his floor.

"You're glad my wife didn't come to scold you cause she would've asked you to leave in a less-polite tone."

The more he stared the more he started to pity them. Like maybe something happened between them so maybe the jacuzzi had to do with helping get back together or whatever. But did it really have to be here? It's gonna take a while to dry this place up considering the amount of water that has overflown in a specific part of the room. Some of it was running throughout the whole space. Honestly he was so close to paying them to clean this whole floor themselves this whole incident made him ick.

mood: disgusted
interactions: sereiin sereiin [Blaire] yousmelldead yousmelldead [Rylan]
DBFE43D3-E9FF-4F6E-AEDF-F80F9EBF1BDD.jpg33C47544-6AAB-4F95-8803-1AE3EE1CADF4.jpg

LEE DONG-HYUN
the teenage dream
© southside
mood: boobies.

outfit: pjs yo

mention: yousmelldead yousmelldead [Quinn] + sereiin sereiin [Jaxon] + erzulie erzulie [Afiya]
It seemed as if the universe was out to get his poor little heart. As Hyun took hold of the napkin, chucking it on the table and telling him that it was okay, he couldn’t help but wonder; but was it ok? I mean, she said it. But did she mean it? Because he saw the look that was on her face right before he had managed to remember to speak in English rather than Korean. She had been pissed. Well, at least Hyun thought she looked pissed. She had balled her hands into fists and she looked like she was mentally preparing herself to give him a classic WWE smackdown. One would only assume that it meant that the person was pissed.

Hearing Mark’s voice – and his question – Hyun’s eyes, once again, widened as he quickly looked at the male. He thought that they were dating?! The boy’s mouth hung open slightly as he tried to compile a respectful way of telling the poor man that they weren’t in fact dating. However, Quinn decided to get there before he could as a string of gibberish fell from her mouth as she arose from the chair. Man, he was going to get whiplash and need to see a chiropractor soon. Because as he heard her voice, he snapped his attention back to her, trying to figure out exactly what she had said. They weren’t together and Hyun didn’t even want to kiss her. Well, that made Hyun’s brows furrow. Why did she think that he didn’t want to kiss him? If anything, he thought that she didn’t want to kiss him because he was a horrible kisser.

At her announcement of going to the dry by the fire, Hyun was also going to announce that he was going to go with her – so he could sort this mess out and clear the air. However, something stopped him. Well, the pure fact that Quinn had just taken off her shirt and was now standing there in just her bra and shorts. This was his first time seeing boobs like this so close. And his brain was going haywire. Quickly, he snapped his attention away from Quinn, staring down at his plate as he tried to remain respectful for the female. She marched her way out and Hyun couldn’t help but be that young adult boy that he was and glance up slightly to catch just one more glimpse. Not before he saw Jaxon peeking at Quinn too from the corner of his eye. Well, that pissed him off.

I’m going to see if she’s okay.” The boy announced to the table, slowly rising from his chair, giving a subtle bow towards Afiya to thank her for the food. He pushed his chair in and slowly, and calmly, made his way into the room which Quinn had entered just moments before. And there she was… sitting by the fireplace. The fire flickered next to her, providing a warm tone of light to illuminate her features. Shadows formed upon her body which only helped to define her beauty. And Hyun was left standing there like some thirsty teenager, especially as he couldn’t help but allow his eyes travel from her face to her bra. Boobs. Man. He was a freaking caveman. He had to physically shake his head to get himself out of that mental zone before slowly making his way and sitting beside Quinn. “I’m sorry…” he muttered to her, unsure if he was apologising for the fact that he had sprayed water all over her face or the fact that he had apparently made it seem that he didn’t want to kiss her.

[class=variables] --color: #5f5885; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=tag1] font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline-block; padding: 0px; color: #fff; background: #1D6C7D; margin-top: 20px; height: 40px; [/class] [class=container] width: 630px; height: 500px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 500px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; font-family: veranda; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; font-family: veranda; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid #c98375; width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 24px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 150px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid #c98375; height: 15px; font-size: 10px; font-family: veranda; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 480px; height: 400px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 14px; font-family: veranda; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 140%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer]
[/div] [div class=name]RYLAN[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] the jacuzzi room
[div class=tag]mood[/div] "here come's the fun police"
[div class=tag]interactions[/div] bee && mark
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] n-a-k-e-d
[div class=tag]tags[/div] sereiin sereiin Sylvio Sylvio [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] The floor of the jacuzzi room was almost as hot as the actual jacuzzi. How did that even make sense? He was losing it. Rylan pressed the back of his head against the tiles of the floor, laughing as Blaire decided to come join him on the floor. Eyes following the blonde as she pushed bubbles and water back towards the jacuzzi instead of the door, Rylan couldn't help the smile plastered on his face. God did he love her. She was almost as insane as he was. Almost.

"Mhm, we always get into the best messes." The man sighed softly as her weight pressed down slightly onto him, his eyes now gazing up at her. It wasn't soon after Blaire's lips found his own, pressing his head fully against the tile of the floor with the force of her kiss. Well fuck, this woman was going to kill him. Rylan grinned into the kiss, his hands finding the blonde's hair before entangling his fingers in it. He leaned up, pressing his chest against hers before sitting up fully with the girl on his lap.

The creak of the door caused Rylan to flinch, mouth pulling away from Blaire's slightly as he opened one eye to see a very aggravated Mark. "Here comes the fun police." Groaning, he pulled his lips fully from Blaire's before turning his body with Blaire on top of him. Mark's eyes were not getting a peak at Blaire's boobs. He didn't deserve that privilege. Rylan pulled the girl close to him, his legs coming up to hide even the crack of her bottom. The only show Mark was going to get was his hairy legs. "Listen, we don't expect to have sex wherever we go. It just happens." Rylan shot back coyly, a grin plastered on his face as he stared at the man in the doorway.

"Why didn't Afiya come and tell us to leave?" The brunette challenged, eyebrows raising in curiosity before tilting his head to get a better look at Mark in the steam-filled room. He wasn't apologizing for taking a bubble bath. That was for damn sure. Besides, they weren't hurting anybody so he didn't see the harm in taking a bubble bath with his fiance. It wasn't like they were breaking anything....and the water on the floor was going to be cleaned up eventually. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #8FBC8F; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #8FBC8F; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #8FBC8F; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #8FBC8F; background: #8FBC8F; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"i... oops."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
afiya and mark's mansion.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] maggie, hyun, afiya.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] apolla apolla weldherwings weldherwings erzulie erzulie [/div] [/div] [/div]
jaxon williams
When Jaxon felt a sharp poke against his thigh, he jumped a little in his seat, his gaze immediately shifting towards Maggie. Of course, she was wearing a disapproving look on her face before she muttered something sarcastic under her breath. Sighing, Jax rolled his eyes to himself before reaching out to poke her in the side. "Relax, babe, you've got better boobs anyways," he mumbled, shooting her a playful smirk in the hopes of making her feel happier. He knew he'd been staring at Quinn, but, well, he couldn't really help it. She was pretty hot after all. Obviously not as hot as Mags, though.

They were interrupted seconds later by the young kid standing up to announce that he was going to go check on Quinn. Jaxon gave a nod of his head, though narrowed his eyes a little at the look on Hyun's face. Was he... pissed? Oh, he definitely had feelings for the blonde. Ha. How cute, he thought to himself with a smirk. "Don't forget to get a room with a door if you're planning on doing anything. Which I would if I were you," he called after him, chuckling a little before turning his gaze back to Maggie. Shit. She wouldn't get mad at him for saying that, would she? He hoped not; he really didn't feel in the mood for getting stabbed in the thigh again.

"So, uh, Moda Angelica, huh?" Jaxon questioned, glancing to Afiya with a raised brow as he attempted to make some half-assed conversation. Of course he'd heard of the brand before, especially because it came with being rich and able to afford anything he wanted. Hell, he'd even gotten Mags something from the brand a while ago, though he didn't blame her for not remembering. She wasn't as into that stuff as he was.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"let us finish our sex please."
[div class=tag]outfit
her birthday suit.
[div class=tag]location
the jacuzzi room.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] rylan, mark.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] yousmelldead yousmelldead Sylvio Sylvio [/div] [/div] [/div]
blaire amherst
A grin tugged at Blaire's lips when Rylan kissed her back, his hands moving to tangle in her wet hair before he sat up with her in his lap. Giggling a little, she wrapped her legs around his waist, her hands resting on his chest as their kiss continued. Of course, it didn't get to progress too much before the door suddenly squeaked open, interrupting their quite literally heated moment. An irritated whine escaped Bee's lips, though she let Ry shift a bit so hide her body from any prying eyes. Not that she had any problems with parading around naked in front of most other people. She wasn't shy by any means.

But, well, maybe it was a good thing Mark couldn't see her bare form. If Afiya knew... Yeah, Blaire didn't want to think about the shit that woman would do to her. She turned a tiny bit in Rylan's lap so she could glance over her shoulder at the man who had ruined their fun, a pout forming on her lips. He just had to come in here and end the good time they'd been having, didn't he? The blonde giggled a little as her fiancé spoke to him, moving to nuzzle her nose into his neck and sighing. Trust Rylan to say the most amusing things at the worst times. It was just another thing Bee loved about him, though.

After another moment or two, though, the blonde found herself getting impatient. "C'mon, Mark. Let us have our fun and then we'll clean this shit up and have it sparkling clean again, okay? Can you really blame Ry for wanting to have sex with me all the time? And me for giving in?" Blaire whined, glancing at Mark over her shoulder again and giving him the puppy dog eyes, a pout on her full lips again as she tried to convince him.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

6301FD78-F377-4203-9515-6A0419114002.jpgMark sighed in disappointment at the site before him. He covered his face with his hands, he was getting pretty impatient. "You guys have your own house. Like you don't have sex at anyones house... unless its your in-laws." Yeah Mark really couldn't blame them for wanting to have sex where they wanted, that's how Afiya got pregnant any how. And those puppy eyes that Blair gave him, disgusted him. Like it was flattering but he was kinda over other girls trying to swoon him, he was married and had a wife and child to commit to. "Look just be lucky Afiya isn't here to see the shit you guys just did cause she would've kicked you out by now. Plus she's already feeling tense as it is I'm doing her a favor right now." His tone started to harden as he started to think about Afiya and how he got her to agree to this whole get together that she never really wanted. But he felt he was doing his best to make sure got the best out of this whole shitty ordeal.

"If you guys wanna bang, do it at your own house when the storm passes. I already got people here to handle these type of messes, just get dressed before they come." He said as he pushed a button on an intercom that was sitting on the wall and asked for some janitorial staff to clean up the jacuzzi room. Afterwards he waited outside the room to give Blaire and Rylan enough time to get dressed though their clothes were probably soaked cause of the hot water. Oh god he wasn't gonna have to give them new sets of clothes was he? They're probably gonna change in front of each other. Whatever, as long as they knew they couldn't get away with that type of shit.

mood: why y'all gotta be problematic
tags: sereiin sereiin [Blaire] yousmelldead yousmelldead [Rylan]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back