• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Say Love | Closed

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
+ stuck in reverse +
say love
aesthetic //
X
This is us at our best,
and at our worst...
But I want you to say love...
rules //
X
001 I expect literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly.
002 No one liners-- there is a two paragraph minimum per post.
003 I'm not saying you have to post everyday, but a few times a week would be nice. Please don't express interest if you can't meet this requirement.I know that things come up, and that's not what I'm talking about here.
004 Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off.
005 This is first come, first serve.
006 Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
007 Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
008 On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
009 If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
010 There will be a discord for ooc.
roles //
X
The Teenage Dream Couple
This couple iseverybody's dream couple. Perfect girl + perfect boy = perfect relationship, right? They do everything together, even wear those I'm with him/her t-shirts. They skip out on time with their friends just to be with each other, whether they are just watching a movie or going out for a night on the town. Is life really perfect for them, behind closed doors?
--->Female: Gomenesigh Gomenesigh
--->Male: weldherwings weldherwings

The Toxic Couple
This couple is just exhausting to look at. They are extremely attracted to each other, can barely keep their hands off each other when they are together. But that closeness, that touchy-feelyness never lasts long, does it? They bring out the worst in each other, always arguing about something, convinced that the other was wrong and they were right. They rarely agree. The highs are great, but the lows leave each other drained. Can this couple really survive marriage?
--->Female: sereiin sereiin
--->Male: yousmelldead yousmelldead

The Opposites Attract Couple
This couple is an interesting match. They are polar opposites. Think country and city, or day and night. They always find a way to compromise... well, usually. They are different in every way possible, but at least they respect each other. People were generally genuinely confused when they found out there two were a couple. How did it work? They say opposites attract, but is it forever?
--->Female: apolla apolla
--->Male: Winona Winona

The Power Couple
This couple is hardly a couple at all. Both of them are truly independent people, always striving to reach their own goals. These two are hardly able to compromise at anything, and usually put themselves and their wants before their partners. Careers, wants, needs, social lives... it doesn't matter as long as yours came first. Love is not a priority in this relationship. How did they even end up together?
--->Female: erzulie erzulie
--->Male: OPEN

max. players
eight
apply ?
wanna rp ?
plot //
X
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage...

Or at least, that's how the song goes, right? We all know that love isn't as easy as the songs, movies, books and all make it seem. You never actually know who your soulmate is, if you believe in that type of thing at all. Not to mention, no one gets along 100% of the time. There are fights, infidelities, disagreements, and so much more that comes along with spending the rest of your life with someone.

Either way, you're either engaged or a newlywed, and you've agreed to move into Sunny Meadows, a neighborhood with brand-new, state of the art houses. They're not cheap, but they're not on the super expensive side of the scale, either. How will you make ends meet? How will you deal with your upcoming wedding, or your newlywed status? Can you remain faithful? Is it really love, or are you just together for convenience?

Guess you'll find out.

----

So if you haven't guessed, there will be four couples in this RP. Yes, four of the roles are already taken, so we just need four more. Our couples are either newlyweds or engaged; it's up to you and your partner to figure it out. Make your relationship interesting! There are couple styles, per se, but feel free to be as creative as you want within that. You got kids? Pets? Sell drugs on the side to make ends meet? This is your time to shine!

Can your relationship survive?

code by @pasta

001 I expect literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly.
002 No one liners-- there is a two paragraph minimum per post.
003 I'm not saying you have to post everyday, but a few times a week would be nice. Please don't express interest if you can't meet this requirement.I know that things come up, and that's not what I'm talking about here.
004 Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off.
005 This is first come, first serve.
006 Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
007 Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
008 On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
009 If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
010 There will be a discord for ooc.

---

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage...

Or at least, that's how the song goes, right? We all know that love isn't as easy as the songs, movies, books and all make it seem. You never actually know who your soulmate is, if you believe in that type of thing at all. Not to mention, no one gets along 100% of the time. There are fights, infidelities, disagreements, and so much more that comes along with spending the rest of your life with someone.

Either way, you're either engaged or a newlywed, and you've agreed to move into Sunny Meadows, a neighborhood with brand-new, state of the art houses. They're not cheap, but they're not on the super expensive side of the scale, either. How will you make ends meet? How will you deal with your upcoming wedding, or your newlywed status? Can you remain faithful? Is it really love, or are you just together for convenience?

Guess you'll find out.

----

So if you haven't guessed, there will be four couples in this RP. Yes, four of the roles are already taken, so we just need four more. Our couples are either newlyweds or engaged; it's up to you and your partner to figure it out. Make your relationship interesting! There are couple styles, per se, but feel free to be as creative as you want within that. You got kids? Pets? Sell drugs on the side to make ends meet? This is your time to shine!

Can your relationship survive?

---

The Teenage Dream Couple
This couple iseverybody's dream couple. Perfect girl + perfect boy = perfect relationship, right? They do everything together, even wear those I'm with him/her t-shirts. They skip out on time with their friends just to be with each other, whether they are just watching a movie or going out for a night on the town. Is life really perfect for them, behind closed doors?
--->Female: Gomenesigh Gomenesigh
--->Male: weldherwings weldherwings

The Toxic Couple
This couple is just exhausting to look at. They are extremely attracted to each other, can barely keep their hands off each other when they are together. But that closeness, that touchy-feelyness never lasts long, does it? They bring out the worst in each other, always arguing about something, convinced that the other was wrong and they were right. They rarely agree. The highs are great, but the lows leave each other drained. Can this couple really survive marriage?
--->Female: sereiin sereiin
--->Male: yousmelldead yousmelldead

The Opposites Attract Couple
This couple is an interesting match. They are polar opposites. Think country and city, or day and night. They always find a way to compromise... well, usually. They are different in every way possible, but at least they respect each other. People were generally genuinely confused when they found out there two were a couple. How did it work? They say opposites attract, but is it forever?
--->Female: apolla apolla
--->Male: Winona Winona

The Power Couple
This couple is hardly a couple at all. Both of them are truly independent people, always striving to reach their own goals. These two are hardly able to compromise at anything, and usually put themselves and their wants before their partners. Careers, wants, needs, social lives... it doesn't matter as long as yours came first. Love is not a priority in this relationship. How did they even end up together?
--->Female: erzulie erzulie
--->Male: OPEN

CHARACTER SHEETS

Last edited:
Opposites attract or perfect couple male for me, please! Whichever Sir Magic doesn't take.

let's go people!
we need a dashing male for the opposites attract couple!

Please let me know if it doesn't work out with Arzee. I would be more than willing to take up the male for power couple or even toxic relationship if that opens up? feel free to contact me if you have any other male openings available. Thanks.

Please let me know if it doesn't work out with Arzee. I would be more than willing to take up the male for power couple or even toxic relationship if that opens up? feel free to contact me if you have any other male openings available. Thanks.

Sure thing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back