• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SAVIORS OF HUMANITY

• dc9d459992e8fe06ed6434f64c80caa5.png

Nobody knew where they came from, some say they've always been waiting in the shadows for the perfect time to strike others say they were sent by God to punish the sinners. In the year 2030, monstrous beasts with a taste for human flesh appeared. Humans went from being apex predators to being pushed to the brink of extinction. In a last-ditch effort, the government made a barrier, and those who were considered undesirable were left for dead.

It's been twenty years since the beasts showed up and not much has changed they roam the earth freely whilst humanity is forced to cower behind barriers and walls. The beasts seem to be mutating and the walls and barriers are no longer enough to hold them back. For that reason the S.O.H association was created, it consists of highly trained humans whose job is to exterminate these creatures and win back earth.

I've been thinking about this one for a while I was wondering how much of you would be interested. If you have questions you can always message me.

interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back