• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Saving The (Dream)World {Interest Check}

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
This idea will be on hold and not made into a roleplay for now. You are free to express your interest or ask questions or voice any concerns. Due to other interests coming up where I had more inspiration for, I put this on a soft pause. I might still make it into a roleplay at some point, but that won't be until 2020 (or when I have more time again).
  • Have you ever wondered what happens to those who are in a coma? What they experience? Or have you ever questioned after fainting why a certain color, shape or even voice stuck out so much? Or do you ever ask yourself why you see stars when you lose consciousness?

Well, search no more, for I have the answers to those questions, wonders and curiosities!

Those things your remember when coming through? That is a glimpse from the life of your alter ego in Somnium. Somnium is a dimension were everything is possible and the only limit is your imagination. But Somnium is in danger! Tenebris, its twin dimension where nightmares come from, is slowly taking over more and more...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back