• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ€Saving the devil incarnateโ€ BNHA romance/action rp

D o v e

โ€๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐๐ข๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐žโ€
what if
overhaul/Chisaki was saved..?
might be some spoilers if you havenโ€™t seen the fourth season!!
Hear me out! So I wanna use my still in development oc [Bambi (who does have some things in common with overhaul) for a special roleplay plot/idea I came up with but I need someone to play overhaul for it as well to ship with my oc (bxg) as I want this to be full of romance(which will come prob much later) and yet action and maybe some angst too! :)
I know it sucks but I do have rules luckily not too big of rules!

โ€๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐žโ€

Please no one-liners Iโ€™d prefer if this was quite a detailed RP though of course, we all have limits and please no controlling my oc nor going op- and thatโ€™s it! So Iโ€™ll try to write this in a detailed way so you know whatโ€™s up ^^

โ€๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž* ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง, ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐, ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐โ€
what if there was a chance to go back on your ways? It hadnโ€™t been too long before overhaul also known as chisaki was in the hands of what was left of the LOV having what was most precious to him taken away along with his plan to heal the old leader. When he thought it couldnโ€™t get worse and when he thought everything was over there came another. Recognizable, yet not someone who currently worked for the yakuza group. Maybe an old member? Who else wouldโ€™ve it been? Better yet why were they here now if all times. What was their goal?

I do have a starter where Bambi shows up. If wondering Bambi used to be a member yet that was before overhaul became the leader. her reason to have left will be explained in my starter
if you have not seen any of this or donโ€™t know how to play overhaul please do not try.
Please pm me if interested Iโ€™ve had this in my mind for quite a while and Iโ€™m my opinion I thought it was an interesting idea! I HAVE A STARTER TO EXPLAIN STUFF​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back