• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Saving fantasy land [m/m]

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so Hi Hello! I have this concept and I would like to share it
First however things are loosey goosy and I'm willing to worldbuild with you and talk about our characters! it's important we know them well since they have history together, our characters are in their late 20's [ MC is 27] at the start of the rp and used to be childhood best friends who lived next door to eachother and played in the woods behind their childhood homes.
Your Character = YC
My Character = MC

Saving fantasy land

YC and MC used to be close as kids, till the incident happened, it was all over the news, to 14 year old boys kidnapped for 3 months return walking out of the woods from their backyards talking about a fantasy world. Everyone said they had been kidnapped and tortured and drugged for those months and to cope made up the Fantasy land, they had gone to therapy and everything seemed fine, time moved on and left was fine.

That is till MC keeps having these dreams, they keep getting worse, nightmares really about the stupid Fantasy land and YC, he's awake watching the lights of the city from his apartment when YC calls MC, it's the middle of the night and all he hears is "MC! I found it! I found it! I knew it was real! come find me!" MC knew what that meant by the sinking rock in his stomach, so he sped back to his childhood home, ran into the woods to find YC standing in front of a glowing portal and cheering like a mad man.

Okay some last few thoughts: in my minds eyes I feel YC was like the one with a sword [like a fighter/ knight] fighting the monsters on the adventure they had gone on as 14 year olds, MC was a spell caster, think wizard or something, they defeated a great evil and that's when they went back home.
YC became more interested in reading when they got back, wanting the same rush, in secret he was looking for the portal back till his parents moved them away because of it
MC never moved because he seemed to 'cope' much better

if you are interested or have questions give me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back