• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Saving Aether (ooc)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

TheAdventureBegins

Wwwwhaaaaaat?
This is the ooc of Saving Aether.

Saving Aether-Roles Filled-

Fire- Fana
Earth-Percefonii
Water- TheAdventureBegins

Air-BFabulous

Last edited:
AbyssFlower AbyssFlower Davod Davod BFabulous BFabulous

The rp and pages are now created! I am still working on some world lore before I post my character. Please feel free to post your character even if I have not yet!

Other than getting our characters posted the first role of business is we need to decide what the school looks like. I have narrowed it down to three, let me know what you think.

One
Two
Three

Yesss exactly, whichever one you'll end up choosing I'll be satisfied lol
I'm glad to hear that! I like the second one a lot too though! I was hoping to have a little more feedback from everyone to help with lore, but I might just go with it.

I also got my character up if she helps with anyone else making theirs!

I absolutely love the 2nd one...I wish I could go!

Awesome! I agree, I totally wish I could go! I'm just picturing the glass dome at the top being part of the library, could you imagine sitting up there during a storm, curled up with a book? 😍

Okay, lets go with the second then! I'm almost done with the lore, I just decided to make a map to break down kingdoms and the inner working of the land.

AbyssFlower AbyssFlower
Euphemia is great, and also, I love that name! I think she will fit in perfectly with this rp! Only thing that might need changed is the age, since they all get their powers at 21. That being said, their birthdays don't all have to fall on the same days, so hypothetically she could have her birthday within your first post as well as getting to the school :D

Ohhh didn't think about that, I think I'll edit it unless it would be better for the story to have her just turned 21 or something- also im happy that you like her ajshdbsjsj :bishiesparklesr:

Ohhh didn't think about that, I think I'll edit it unless it would be better for the story to have her just turned 21 or something- also im happy that you like her ajshdbsjsj :bishiesparklesr:

That's no problem! I actually did the same when I first posted my character and had to fix her age as well 😂 As for how the story goes it is fine either way! It will work out with how I have things planned either way!

I really do like her! Her personality will add good dynamics with some of the things I'm planning on throwing at them :ghostv:I think her and Bloom might possibly have an interesting friendship in the making!!

I'm glad that she fits nicely then lol i found Bloom interesting to be honest, her backstory and personality are really cool so i think they would make good friends indeed

Anyone want to help with world building a little? I have the map created and the continents. I am currently writing out the kingdoms of the world and I though AbyssFlower AbyssFlower or BFabulous BFabulous might want to add their own flare to one of the kingdoms? It won't affect the plot or anything, just possibly the lands we explore later. If not, no worries! I'm just taking longer than I thought :D

I don't mind helping :ghostv:
Yay! I will send the map in just a little bit with a little outline of what I'm doing!

I still need to post my chara, but I do love world-building 😁 .
Well your character is up now so no worries! And Melody is awesome, I really like his back story! I'm really excited to see how all our characters interact, I can see them falling into a good group together!

I did message Davod just so everyone is on the same page, and am just waiting to hear back :)

2Pcp8VYTZUnmQ8uXu2ry5d

Aether is made up of 10 continents and one isle off of Beocraty. Each Continent is broken up into their own kingdoms with only one major similarity- their belief in the gods.

maxresdefault.jpg

Rizvanah

A never ending land of frost and snow is the entirety of Rizvanah. One of the largest lands under the control of one kingdom, Rizvanah boasts some of the hardiest citizens. With only three major cities most crowd within those, or live in some of the hardest lives in either the mountains or igloos in the wilds. It isn’t just the weather you must watch for here, hungry predators stalk this land constantly looking for their next meal.
They have grown more and more closed off to the world of Aether, and in the past five years no outsiders have been allowed into the capital of Rizvanah.

*Notable Cities*

Mika- The southernmost city closest to the ocean. This is the most well known city of Rizvanah, and second biggest next to the capital. Most trading of outside goods come through this city before dog sleds carry them to the northern cities.

Copopia- The city is located in the North East, closest to the mountains that separate them from Frell. The mountains boarding them on all sides are impassible, but do hold some of the largest population of those not living in the cities. This city is most dangerous for an outsider trying to access, the waters leading to it are certain death. It is only accessible by dog sled.

Rizvah Capital- Rizvah is a fortress made for ancient times when Rizvanah was under constant siege from warlords in the northern mountains. The story goes that the greatest Earth bender was serving the kingdom at that time and in one of their greatest feats pushed the mountains even higher molding it into the capital, blocking Rizvanah from their enemies for good. In recent years no outsiders have been permitted into the walls of the fortress, and darker and darker rumors have begun to spread about what might be going on.

256ea2c40cf50a98828de42a4866d09c.jpg

Isle of Mujin
The isle is completely uninhabitable other than the one island where the elements school Yossera is located. Between the thickest rainforest, Mujin has the largest concentrated amount of deadly animals; between poisonous snakes, man eating birds, and monster sized fish it is best for most to stay away.

Yossera was molded into the land by all four elements- at this time there were more than four people to do this job- thus it holds magic and protection within its walls. Yossera is almost it’s own mini city, with non-benders working and living within the grounds. In recent years with the decline of element users the populace in the school has been dwindling as well and slowly Yossera has begun to wither.
8MSDGWmRM3KJgcIMJvcaYRZanwOTgYEjuwmFBAsGsfg.jpg

Quiris
-Quiris is broken up into five different kingdoms-
Dj8HQvIUcAAndY6.jpg

Odira in the North West
The Odirin people have the most lush and sought after land in all of Quiris. It is ruled by it’s wise, old King Beron. They are a peace loving kingdom that believes in sharing their abundance. Their safety is in their knowledge and each side of the country is bordered by the mountains, or the sea-even to pass through the river you must go through the mountains- making it extremely protected. There are few predator’s in Odira, most being large cats found in the uninhabited mountains.
4c8a3f6b2465cf038f685f1dda2112ac.jpg

Gomiris in the North
Gomiris is thick with brush and trees, most of its citizens choosing to live suspended above the ground in tree cities, with only farm towns being found on the ground. This kingdom is run by a grand council, members are chosen from each of the six major towns to represent them and their beliefs. They are a more conservative kingdom, keeping to their ancient ways, and not very open to change.
6542a14b705696ad81bb20f02976b237.jpg

Azetica in the North East
Icy tundra contrast greatly to the warmer climates of the other kingdoms. Some say it was cursed by the gods, others say a blessing. They are a fierce, almost barbaric nation, with their leader simply being the strongest amongst them, currently Ivan the Mighty has been the ruler the last ten years. They hunt, fight, and love to terrorize the other kingdoms. They have learned how to build their house into the cold rocky land that covers Azetica.
images

The Grasslands in the Center
The grasslands have fertile soil, but strong winds, leaving its people to be farmers and ranchers living mostly in the hill land. They have learned to build their homes into the land of the dirt to help combat the heat of the summer, the cold of the winter, and the never ending gusts. Their Kings, or Queens, are chosen through a vote, but once they are chosen only death, or illness can take them off the throne.
HD-wallpaper-digital-art-artwork-fantasy-art-desert-skeleton.jpg

The Wastes in the South
The people of the Wastes are some of the most intelligent, if not advanced out of all the other kingdoms. They have built large palaces, and homes in the blazing desert sun and have learned how to cool them, how to direct water to them, how to survive and fight their monstrous predators, and how to live in this deadly landscape. They believe their rulers are god chosen, and born into the line.

ab616fde22b040c912ba7f38d7b3e669--swamp-thing-fantasy-places.jpg

Terra

Terra is a swamp land, broken up by many rivers. The land is either swampy or marshy, and most towns are built on top of the docks. Majority of the Terra people are nomadic and travel upon houseboats up and down the rivers, trading their wares with the people, hunting the animals, and for the most part enjoying their lives. There is not one ruler of Terra, nor is one person's life worth more than the other. Each city is run by its own council, and the main reason Terra wasn't annexed by another country was the simple fact that any major forces that land almost all got sick from the many illnesses the people of Terra were immune to.

Major Cities-There are smaller, less notable cities and towns scattered throughout the swamp-

Ter
Is located at the tip of Terra’s head, right where the mouth of the Kamani river-the biggest river in all of Terra. It’s main focus is the trading port of all of Terra, it is the easiest to access for foreigners, and safest from the illnesses of the land.

Terris
The closest town to Ter, it is located down the right fork of the Kamani river. Terris is a bustling city built in a circle around the forks on the back of Torra’s head with the main river flowing right through the middle. Terris is claimed to be the most beautiful city, but is almost always infested with alligators, making it hard for untrained sailors to navigate.

Arret
Is located in the southern west mouth of the ocean where rivers seem to flow in confusing directions, the shift of the tides controlling the waters here.

Mourg
Located due south this town is built half in the water, half on land, and is the largest city in all of Terra. Crime rates almost rival the amount of predators that slink on the edges of this land. Be wary in Mourg, it is not a safe place.

Alrighty! So I have this done, this is kind of the format I'm going for. I am currently working on Quiris, Terra and Tore. Feel free to take any other continent and make it your own! Put however many kingdoms you think would work and what cultures, landscape, animals etc. you want! Just let me know which continent you are taking so we don't all do the same ones :csmile: Also, If you don't have time please don't worry! It just a fun way to add all of our flavors!

Last edited:
AbyssFlower AbyssFlower BFabulous BFabulous Hello my wonderful friends! Thank you for your patience. As it seems Davod hasn't been on for awhile I would like your feedback on if we should reopen that position and move on from here? If you are not comfortable with responding here just private message me :)

I'm fine with either path. If we start now, we could include the other person later on, but they also might not be comfortable just jumping in.

I'm fine with either path. If we start now, we could include the other person later on, but they also might not be comfortable just jumping in.
I was wondering if we should just start as well and allow them to hop in, on the other hand it could possibly be taking something from the enjoyment of the rp. I'm very torn, thank you for your input :)

AbyssFlower AbyssFlower BFabulous BFabulous

Hey! Just wanted to keep everyone updated on the happenings. I do have a search thread up, sadly no responses yet! I am half way through my opening post and think we should just start around tonight (PST). If we don't have someone by the time everyone has first post up I will just make another character and we will go from there.

On another note I have finished the lore page, check it out if you want! As the rp progresses I will be updating the page with big plot movements and what not.

AbyssFlower AbyssFlower BFabulous BFabulous

Hey everyone! Lets give a warm welcome to Percefonii Percefonii and Dion our new Earth user! I'm super excited to do this rp with you all! :)

On another note, let me know if there is anything specific you want to see, any specific adventure per say. Ex. While still learning in Yoserra they as a group decide to sneak off into the jungle despite the many warnings not to, and get themselves in trouble. Any tricks you may want played? Etc. etc. .

I will also be posting in the Lore page some side characters like teachers, common workers, and you will have the freedom to interact and control them within limits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back