• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Save the World :: A Dark Superhero Roleplay

got distracted i'll try to work on a cs tomorrow . given i am doing an Ai which has only an avatar on screens and no physical body is the realistic face claim still required given they can repersent themselves as any abstract thing they desire?

got distracted i'll try to work on a cs tomorrow . given i am doing an Ai which has only an avatar on screens and no physical body is the realistic face claim still required given they can repersent themselves as any abstract thing they desire?
What an interesting question. I guess not? Since it's an AI?

Oh, and one last question! I've noticed that most of your CS sheets are all coded to have these fantastic looking borders and colors, so I was wondering if that was something y'all were looking for?

Cause I gotta be upfront, I ain't really lucky when it comes to computer speak, so that might be an issue if it is.

Oh, and one last question! I've noticed that most of your CS sheets are all coded to have these fantastic looking borders and colors, so I was wondering if that was something y'all were looking for?

Cause I gotta be upfront, I ain't really lucky when it comes to computer speak, so that might be an issue if it is.
Meh. thinkin it's just better to submit a bare bones app and worry about making it pretty later. Like i mean most the sheets are pretty basic but solid charries

Don't worry about anything too fancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back