• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Save Roleplays without the tediousness of copy and pasting bit by bit

Suspicious Muffins

The Most Suspicious of Muffins
Being a person who has been on more than one roleplay site and has had some amazing roleplays with amazing partners, I love to save my roleplays to some kind of document. I've noticed though that the feature for such a thing doesn't exist here. It would be really great if we could have a copy to thread and a thread export feature of some kind so that we can copy all the pages in a roleplay at one. It would be so much easier to copy and save amazing roleplays. Personally, I would love to see this feature implemented. If anyone else thinks so, feel free to comment here. The more people the better :D

Unfortunately I am not aware of any addons for our forum software that have this type of function. However, all is not lost though. If you use Google Chrome, have a Google account, and use Google Drive there is a nifty feature of the browser. The browser (while logged into your Google account) will have an option when you go to print a page (control +p) to "print" to your Google Drive. This will basically save that entire page to your Google Drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back