• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Save Me (multi-genre Adv-lit—lazy-lit Multi-paragraph+)

BadUpdate504

Supreme ruler of all things (that I wrote)
Call it cheesy, call it cliché, call it what you will.

But I still crave playing the girl that gets saved.

But maybe we could save each other?

Serenity is a powerful tool, a super soldier that was meant to be disposable. Part human, part machine treated like a drone. The “first of their kind” or at least the first experiment to successfully complete testing. She wanted to be none of it. She wanted to be a normal girl, where she could try out for chear practice and maybe homecoming queen… that life is gone.

Lots of possibilities on where to start. I’d really like to explore the idea of a human handler being assigned to her, or really the other way around. I could be convinced to tweak a few things including NB rather than “female.” Possibly adapting the idea to fantasy, apocalyptic, sci-fi but Cyberpunk definitely keeps pulling me back into the game. Settings ranging from earth, science outposts, rebel camps, etc.

If I’ve still got your attention, let me tell you a bit more about myself. Or introduce yourself and we can figure out the rest via conversation.

Someone who is/has:

~ Roleplayed +2 years.

~ Spelling and Grammar: understandable/readable.

~ Quality over quantity. **Just let me know up front what length you’re comfortable with.** You need to be able to carry the story line and give me a decent idea of where the scene is heading. Sometimes people can’t do that even if they can write novel sized posts. Sometimes that can be accomplished in two or three sentences, it’s all in what the scene calls for.

~ Male characters or at least NB.
For at least one main role.
Will double if you have something in mind you want me to play.

~ MxF Romance, yes please.
I can be talked out of doing romance but that’s what I’m craving right now so good luck.

~ I don’t do face-claims.

~ No fandoms…
That’s usually a completely different animal than the role play I’m looking for. I don’t mind using them for references and vibs but I want to have enough room to add something else creatively. I love world building.

~ Triggers: LGB themes. Sorry, deeply uncomfortable. If you have any triggers please tell me.
I like to go into dark backstories.

~ Writing sample,
Yeah I kinda need one, your last good post will do.

-I’ve roleplayed for 10+years
(Well before I could write worth beans) and I would love to find some serious long term partners, but right now I wouldn’t mind some juice short and sweets, I’ve recently started a business and I can’t always post every day, but it is an important part of my self care routine. I have a tendency to lose interest if it takes weeks for someone to post. But we all need time to recover, do life, handle emergencies, ect. This should be a healthy relationship.
-I’m “Advanced Literate,” 3+ paragraphs average
I’m primarily seeking other Advanced partners. Your spelling and grammar does NOT have to be perfect, just understandable. But for the love of god please use quotes around dialogue. I’m not perfect, and I post when I’m exhausted, I’m not going to catch every mistake but my writing is readable and won’t bother most people. Sometimes I use sentence fragments. On purpose. Sometimes I write run on sentences because one thought leads to another, but it doesn’t make sense in my brain to end the sentence yet; get over it.
-Quality over quantity.
**Again: just let me know up front what length you’re comfortable with.** I almost always match. I do my best to put in as much effort as you can send me.
-Pairings:
MxF or any combination of Nb. Poltonic only on FxF or MxM, sorry it’s just not what I’m comfortable with. I enjoy writing two character partnerships that don’t necessarily lead to kissy kissy. But I do love romance. I’m definitely hoping for more people to play male characters in my life soon, but I love doubling so I will happily do the same.
-I’m 29y
I’ve been having a harder and harder time playing with anyone still in school. Sometimes it’s just because of incapable schedules and the sheer volume of work students have to manage, but there is enough of a generation gap that we don’t get the same references, I have to google every other word because I literally have no life. So I think at this point it’s time for me to close my door on schooling aged adults.

Also, I’m not actively looking for NSFW.
-Very flexible
Problem? *tell me about it.* Not working? *let me know, I don’t mind backing up*. Having a tough time replying for any reason, *Come ooc chat with me and we can work it out or just be friendly.*
-Post frequency
I do have a job, mentally health issues & parents who need an increasing level of assistance. I started a small business and it’s breaking even so I’m putting a lot of time and resources in, that I’m just starting to get back. Sometimes this leaves me pretty wiped out and I need a couple days. I usually like to share cool stuff I find and pictures of pets etc. not always great with communication but as long as you’re not rejecting every idea I have I can usually keep you in the loop.
Genres
I RP to escape real life... Not really interesting Modern or Real Life type RP. I am really really craving Cyberpunk right now but anything that can have a form of technology is great too.
-No Reference sheets/face claims
I do have reference material for my main muse Serenity but I do not do character reference sheets and face claims and so on for other characters. A few of my cooky cutter characters have face claims because I was desperate enough to appease whatever partners I could find. I get wanting to have visuals but I’m not particularly interested in finding pictures for every character. I always describe characters in RP intro anyways. If I haven’t written in enough detail, ask for more. Physical appearance is very superficial. That should not be your first impression of my character or my writing.
-Plotting and ooc chat
definitely a necessity right now. I want to know where we’re going well enough that I can really get into my posts. We will need to discuss the main characters, a current conflict, setting and era before we get started. I love to do world building and that won’t stop once we get going. We don’t need every detail of the world immediately before we actually RP but I want enough to be comfortable. I expected my partner to actively add ideas and details and flashbacks to explain and expound.
-No triggers here
Please don’t forget to tell me if you have any!!
-I don’t Fandom
I have found that if someone wants to use a fandom they get stuck on canon details that don’t fit or they aren’t really interested in expanding our universe. I don’t mind referencing material to help build ours, but I’m not into fandom universes anymore. It’s a completely different style of RP most of the time so I usually run the other direction these days.
-Time Zone: PST
Bananas!
-Discord
Previously I had all of my RPs on discord because my place of work did not have an up to date password for the router. Now it’s not so critical. But I do remember to actively check my servers out of habit. If for some reason the notifications get lost I may forget. Ping me if I disappear.

I have a bunch of ideas but I prefer to get to know you a bit before we start plotting. DM me if you're available!

• Do you use Discord? (Please send me your handle. I’m Serenity over there.)
• How long are you interested in role playing for? A few weeks/a month or two/summer/this semester/winter/a year or two?
• On a scale of one to five, Five being, that you like to write completely Improv, and One being you like everything planned out no matter what, what number would you assign yourself?
• How long have you been RPing?
• How flexible do I need to be when you need to take a break?
• Triggers?
• How annoying can I be before I get my ass in trouble?
Lol. Don’t read too much into these.
Now my biggest problem so far is that people get started with my plots… and then they lose interest and poof. Gone.

Now, tell me every plot idea, interest and vague idea you have. We will build something together that we both want.

Please suggest any pairings you don’t see here!
Interchangeable Roles either one of us could play: AI, Aliens, Escaped lab experiment, Refugee, Soldier, Spy, Pilot, orphan and Thief

(My character right X Your on left: )

Orphaned kid x Soldier
Equipment x Post apocalyptic survivor
Spy x handler
Soldier x orphaned kid
Lab experiment x lab experiment
Doctor x Lab experiment
Lab experiment x Doctor
AI x Creator
Escaped experiment x (almost anything)
Soldier x (cyborg) prisoner
Refugee x (almost anything)
Human x Alien
AI x Alien
Personal AI w/bad update x Human
Equipment x Space Pirate/Raider
AI x Thief
AI x Pilot
Lone(ly) Survivors

Last edited:
Valid message

Attachments

• A762F3DD-24FE-49B8-92A4-36DEC2364B81.jpeg
    A762F3DD-24FE-49B8-92A4-36DEC2364B81.jpeg
    895.6 KB · Views: 0
Call it cheesy, call it cliché, call it what you will.

But I still crave playing the girl that gets saved.

But maybe we could save each other?

Serenity is a powerful tool, a super soldier that was meant to be disposable. Part human, part machine treated like a drone. The “first of their kind” or at least the first experiment to successfully complete testing. She wanted to be none of it. She wanted to be a normal girl, where she could try out for chear practice and maybe homecoming queen… that life is gone.

Lots of possibilities on where to start. I’d really like to explore the idea of a human handler being assigned to her, or really the other way around. I could be convinced to tweak a few things including NB rather than “female.” Possibly adapting the idea to fantasy, apocalyptic, sci-fi but Cyberpunk definitely keeps pulling me back into the game. Settings ranging from earth, science outposts, rebel camps, etc.

If I’ve still got your attention, let me tell you a bit more about myself. Or introduce yourself and we can figure out the rest via conversation.

Someone who is/has:

~ Roleplayed +2 years.

~ Spelling and Grammar: understandable/readable.

~ Quality over quantity. **Just let me know up front what length you’re comfortable with.** You need to be able to carry the story line and give me a decent idea of where the scene is heading. Sometimes people can’t do that even if they can write novel sized posts. Sometimes that can be accomplished in two or three sentences, it’s all in what the scene calls for.

~ Male characters or at least NB.
For at least one main role.
Will double if you have something in mind you want me to play.

~ MxF Romance, yes please.
I can be talked out of doing romance but that’s what I’m craving right now so good luck.

~ I don’t do face-claims.

~ No fandoms…
That’s usually a completely different animal than the role play I’m looking for. I don’t mind using them for references and vibs but I want to have enough room to add something else creatively. I love world building.

~ Triggers: LGB themes. Sorry, deeply uncomfortable. If you have any triggers please tell me.
I like to go into dark backstories.

~ Writing sample,
Yeah I kinda need one, your last good post will do.

-I’ve roleplayed for 10+years
(Well before I could write worth beans) and I would love to find some serious long term partners, but right now I wouldn’t mind some juice short and sweets, I’ve recently started a business and I can’t always post every day, but it is an important part of my self care routine. I have a tendency to lose interest if it takes weeks for someone to post. But we all need time to recover, do life, handle emergencies, ect. This should be a healthy relationship.
-I’m “Advanced Literate,” 3+ paragraphs average
I’m primarily seeking other Advanced partners. Your spelling and grammar does NOT have to be perfect, just understandable. But for the love of god please use quotes around dialogue. I’m not perfect, and I post when I’m exhausted, I’m not going to catch every mistake but my writing is readable and won’t bother most people. Sometimes I use sentence fragments. On purpose. Sometimes I write run on sentences because one thought leads to another, but it doesn’t make sense in my brain to end the sentence yet; get over it.
-Quality over quantity.
**Again: just let me know up front what length you’re comfortable with.** I almost always match. I do my best to put in as much effort as you can send me.
-Pairings:
MxF or any combination of Nb. Poltonic only on FxF or MxM, sorry it’s just not what I’m comfortable with. I enjoy writing two character partnerships that don’t necessarily lead to kissy kissy. But I do love romance. I’m definitely hoping for more people to play male characters in my life soon, but I love doubling so I will happily do the same.
-I’m 29y
I’ve been having a harder and harder time playing with anyone still in school. Sometimes it’s just because of incapable schedules and the sheer volume of work students have to manage, but there is enough of a generation gap that we don’t get the same references, I have to google every other word because I literally have no life. So I think at this point it’s time for me to close my door on schooling aged adults.

Also, I’m not actively looking for NSFW.
-Very flexible
Problem? *tell me about it.* Not working? *let me know, I don’t mind backing up*. Having a tough time replying for any reason, *Come ooc chat with me and we can work it out or just be friendly.*
-Post frequency
I do have a job, mentally health issues & parents who need an increasing level of assistance. I started a small business and it’s breaking even so I’m putting a lot of time and resources in, that I’m just starting to get back. Sometimes this leaves me pretty wiped out and I need a couple days. I usually like to share cool stuff I find and pictures of pets etc. not always great with communication but as long as you’re not rejecting every idea I have I can usually keep you in the loop.
Genres
I RP to escape real life... Not really interesting Modern or Real Life type RP. I am really really craving Cyberpunk right now but anything that can have a form of technology is great too.
-No Reference sheets/face claims
I do have reference material for my main muse Serenity but I do not do character reference sheets and face claims and so on for other characters. A few of my cooky cutter characters have face claims because I was desperate enough to appease whatever partners I could find. I get wanting to have visuals but I’m not particularly interested in finding pictures for every character. I always describe characters in RP intro anyways. If I haven’t written in enough detail, ask for more. Physical appearance is very superficial. That should not be your first impression of my character or my writing.
-Plotting and ooc chat
definitely a necessity right now. I want to know where we’re going well enough that I can really get into my posts. We will need to discuss the main characters, a current conflict, setting and era before we get started. I love to do world building and that won’t stop once we get going. We don’t need every detail of the world immediately before we actually RP but I want enough to be comfortable. I expected my partner to actively add ideas and details and flashbacks to explain and expound.
-No triggers here
Please don’t forget to tell me if you have any!!
-I don’t Fandom
I have found that if someone wants to use a fandom they get stuck on canon details that don’t fit or they aren’t really interested in expanding our universe. I don’t mind referencing material to help build ours, but I’m not into fandom universes anymore. It’s a completely different style of RP most of the time so I usually run the other direction these days.
-Time Zone: PST
Bananas!
-Discord
Previously I had all of my RPs on discord because my place of work did not have an up to date password for the router. Now it’s not so critical. But I do remember to actively check my servers out of habit. If for some reason the notifications get lost I may forget. Ping me if I disappear.

I have a bunch of ideas but I prefer to get to know you a bit before we start plotting. DM me if you're available!

• Do you use Discord? (Please send me your handle. I’m Serenity over there.)
• How long are you interested in role playing for? A few weeks/a month or two/summer/this semester/winter/a year or two?
• On a scale of one to five, Five being, that you like to write completely Improv, and One being you like everything planned out no matter what, what number would you assign yourself?
• How long have you been RPing?
• How flexible do I need to be when you need to take a break?
• Triggers?
• How annoying can I be before I get my ass in trouble?
Lol. Don’t read too much into these.
Now my biggest problem so far is that people get started with my plots… and then they lose interest and poof. Gone.

Now, tell me every plot idea, interest and vague idea you have. We will build something together that we both want.

Please suggest any pairings you don’t see here!
Interchangeable Roles either one of us could play: AI, Aliens, Escaped lab experiment, Refugee, Soldier, Spy, Pilot, orphan and Thief

(My character right X Your on left: )

Orphaned kid x Soldier
Equipment x Post apocalyptic survivor
Spy x handler
Soldier x orphaned kid
Lab experiment x lab experiment
Doctor x Lab experiment
Lab experiment x Doctor
AI x Creator
Escaped experiment x (almost anything)
Soldier x (cyborg) prisoner
Refugee x (almost anything)