• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Savage Rifts: The Tomorrow Legion OOC

You have danger sense, you can do another notice roll,indeed at -2. You just have to succeed on this danger sense roll to be able to act (meaning get a 4) but remember the -2 for being untrained too.

Alright just making sure. But yeah no worries, at least on first round on combat when facing juicers, they don't get all the benefits of their adrenaline boost etc... after the first round tho...they are fully operational.

yeah sure here it is:
The Interest thread

Should be noted that right now the group could use one of these two roles:

The Mobile Weapon Plateform: Glitterboy or combat cyborg. Power armor Jock or Robot Armor jock from M.A.R.S. also works.
The Expert: Techno-Wizard, scholars, city rat, wilderness scout, some kind of a face etc...many possibilities here.

Cool. More players to help keep us all alive. Welcome to the game.

Psychie Psychie

All players get a wild die. You use either your skill die or wild die, whichever is higher (as long as the skill being used doesn't specify that a skill roll of 1 auto fails, regardless of wild die).

3 (1/round) means you activate the power for the initial duration for 3 points, and can spend 1 point a round after the duration to keep the ability going without having to activate it again.

Faelerin is based off of a race in the Savage Rifts adventure "A Fine Solution". The adventure explicitly stated that all Faelerin start with 30 PPE, so I used that number.

No worries. I'm just impressed! Our illustrious Storyteller gave me a good write-up for an Atlantian that I like.

Don't Atlantians start with a higher PPE level than a normal human? Did you get a boost of a few points in your write-up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back