• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Saurian: The Cretorian League! [Pokemon/Fossil Fighters-Inspired]

Cassie Lang

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
5eHuqkD.jpg

In the world of Pangaea, ancient and modern mix together as one.

Upon one's sixteenth birthday, one may venture out into the world as a "Saurian tamer", training their own elemental beasts in battle as they defeat the eight trial masters of their region to take part in their region's respective league. Meanwhile, others might feel their calling elsewhere, preferring the path of a breeder, researcher, or even one of the legendary rangers of Pangaea. Within the region of Cretoria, it is this day where four friends await to receive their starting Saurian from the local professor, Serenna Veriforma, in the small, country bumpkin town of Big Rock.

Which one will you choose?

Hey there, guys; Pep here with a totally unoriginal idea.

I've had an itch for Pokemon and Fossil Fighters a couple of months ago and came up with this idea to combine them both. Essentially, the world is more or less like what you would expect with Pokemon, but instead of, well, Pokemon, we'll be using the Vivosaurs from Fossil Fighters in their place. That being said, I don't have much of a world developed as of now, so this will largely be a develop-as-we-go sort of RP until then.

Now, if I haven't chased you off with that "develop-as-we-go" statement, I'm looking for three people to join me in creating this right now. Since the group is going to be small (for now), applications will be merit-based rather than first come, first serve to give everyone a fair chance. In addition, I want this RP to be light effort for anyone interested, so I'm really only looking for two paragraphs at minimum once per week. So, if you're okay with that and still interested, drop some interest below.

Hey, I'm pretty interested in this! How would I be able to apply?

I'm waiting for some more interest before I make an OOC and drop the CS for people to apply with, which I'm not sure when that'll be. Depends on how many and how fast people are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back