• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Saturnah's Partner Search || Open

Saturnah

Saturnah's Partner Search
∙ Updated: 06/15/2019 ∙

Just a quick reminder to read my rules and guidelines before messaging me.

Hello, lovelies! I'm Saturnah or Saturn, I'm not new to the site whatsoever but currently, I am a college student with a lot of time on my hands. With all this time I would like to meet knew RP partners with whom I can create an immersive and thought out story with. I would enjoy if my partner was open to talking and chatting outside of the RP. I find it always nice to be friends with those who you RP with. I like talking about thought-provoking stuff as well as dead memes so I'm not super picky on what our choice of convo may end up being.
I've been RPing for a while now, anything from group RP's to one on one. Some have been successful while others haven't worked out. If you don't think the RP is going to work or if we don't click as partners just let me know. There will be no hard feelings.

「I write 2-3 paragraphs if it's casual but can match my partner.
「I ask that you are 18+, I prefer to RP darker themes and don't feel comfortable doing this with people under 18.
「I can RP male or female, I don't have a preference. I can do any gender pairings!
「No oneliners and no furries, sorry.
「I'm ditch friendly

Witch/Wizard x Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard x Muggle
Deatheater x Witch/Wizard
Deatheater x Deatheater
Deatherate x Muggle
Pureblood x Mudblood
Canon x OC
Canon x Canon
Prince/Princess x Handmaiden/Servent/Gaurd
Prince/Princess x Commoner