• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Satan

hell-bent
It’s been quite a while since I’ve written one of these, so please bare with me lol. Anyway hello, my name is satan but if that makes anyone uncomfortable you may call me Shawna... or really anything you think fits. Due to the nature of this post and where it’s located, I’m sure it’s obvious I am seeking a few ‘long term’ writing pals who are craving to plot and develop stories just as much as I am. Before I get into exactly what I’m craving or looking for, I’ll give a little introduction of myself before my username or directness scares anyone away.

Again, my real name is Shawna. I have been writing on different platforms for over 8 years or so now, it’s a beloved hobby of mine that is a definite stress reliever and something I look forward to after a long shift at work or school day. Mentioning this, I am on a break from college but I’m a full time worker as a caregiver! As much as I’d love to give a million juicy responses each and everyday, it’s rather unlikely. I can respond at least once or twice a week depending on how hectic my schedule gets, but I’ll always try my best to inform my partners of any delays. I do consider myself an advanced writer, I’m a sucker for details and long posts but of course quality over quantity! I write in third person, past tense, and I’d prefer if my partner wrote the same. I have no issues with those who write differently, it’s just my cup of tea. Though I may seem a bit picky, I promise I am the most laid back, chill person you could ever meet. I’m an Aquarius, if that means anything to y’all lmao. I love to talk with my writing partners about our characters, create mood boards, playlists, all the sappy fangirl crap. I enjoy being more than someone you write with, I love making new friends. That being said though, by no means is ANYONE obligated to talk to me on a further basis than our story. I’m totally fine with keeping our partnership in solid writing grounds. I do have a discord that I prefer to write on, but I am open to pming on rpn as well! If you’ve read thus far, congrats.... now message and tell me the one topic in history that still blows your mind to this day, for proof you’ve read of course. As for pairings, I can write either gender with really no mind — in addition to this though, I do love building worlds and incorporating multiple characters throughout the story if my partner is up for it. Romance is something I always enjoy messing with, though I HATE rushing relationships and development.... that slow burn stuff is really sexy to me.

I don’t have any specific plots in mind, so I am all hears for other ideas rather than the pairings or genres I list below! I’d love to hear some ideas, actually.... it helps my brain flow LOL. Anyway, here is the lists of genres I’m open to.

Genres;

Horror/thriller

High or low Fantasy

Modern/Slice of life

Supernatural

Adventure

I apologize for the seemingly rushed post, but I figure if anyone would like to message me then I can get more in depth about whatever may be. Even if you don’t message, thanks for reading my post! I hope to hear from you all.

It’s been quite a while since I’ve written one of these, so please bare with me lol. Anyway hello, my name is satan but if that makes anyone uncomfortable you may call me Shawna... or really anything you think fits. Due to the nature of this post and where it’s located, I’m sure it’s obvious I am seeking a few ‘long term’ writing pals who are craving to plot and develop stories just as much as I am. Before I get into exactly what I’m craving or looking for, I’ll give a little introduction of myself before my username or directness scares anyone away.

Again, my real name is Shawna. I have been writing on different platforms for over 8 years or so now, it’s a beloved hobby of mine that is a definite stress reliever and something I look forward to after a long shift at work or school day. Mentioning this, I am on a break from college but I’m a full time worker as a caregiver! As much as I’d love to give a million juicy responses each and everyday, it’s rather unlikely. I can respond at least once or twice a week depending on how hectic my schedule gets, but I’ll always try my best to inform my partners of any delays. I do consider myself an advanced writer, I’m a sucker for details and long posts but of course quality over quantity! I write in third person, past tense, and I’d prefer if my partner wrote the same. I have no issues with those who write differently, it’s just my cup of tea. Though I may seem a bit picky, I promise I am the most laid back, chill person you could ever meet. I’m an Aquarius, if that means anything to y’all lmao. I love to talk with my writing partners about our characters, create mood boards, playlists, all the sappy fangirl crap. I enjoy being more than someone you write with, I love making new friends. That being said though, by no means is ANYONE obligated to talk to me on a further basis than our story. I’m totally fine with keeping our partnership in solid writing grounds. I do have a discord that I prefer to write on, but I am open to pming on rpn as well! If you’ve read thus far, congrats.... now message and tell me the one topic in history that still blows your mind to this day, for proof you’ve read of course. As for pairings, I can write either gender with really no mind — in addition to this though, I do love building worlds and incorporating multiple characters throughout the story if my partner is up for it. Romance is something I always enjoy messing with, though I HATE rushing relationships and development.... that slow burn stuff is really sexy to me.

I don’t have any specific plots in mind, so I am all hears for other ideas rather than the pairings or genres I list below! I’d love to hear some ideas, actually.... it helps my brain flow LOL. Anyway, here is the lists of genres I’m open to.

Genres;

Horror/thriller

High or low Fantasy

Modern/Slice of life

Supernatural

Adventure

I apologize for the seemingly rushed post, but I figure if anyone would like to message me then I can get more in depth about whatever may be. Even if you don’t message, thanks for reading my post! I hope to hear from you all.
Hello,
I take interest in this invitation, particularly in Modern/Slice of Life, and Adventure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back