satan in the suburbs , cs

boyguro

Заводной апельсин

UHH RULES IG

1. deadline is april 3rd
2. no reservs unless i know u
3. the rp will include themes of racism, homophobia, transphobia etc. etc., dont sing up if they make u uncomfortable
4. relationship planning will begin AFTER characters r accepted & done on discord
5. character abilities will slowly be posted+updated as the rp progresses
6. this rp will be using episodes, guidelines & objectives
7. everyone is free to post NPCs but must check in with me first
8. if u dont follow my rules, i kick u out.
9. extensions have to be requested 2 days prior to deadline, if u ask me the night before, i kick u out.
10. if u only sign up for the sake of making a cute cs and then never replying, i kick u out.
11. go wild burn a church down idk

ROLES

Angels

2 Archangels (2/2 taken)
Cherubim (taken)
Seraphim (taken)
Ophanim (taken)
Devic (taken)
Transcendent Angel

Demons

Archdemon (taken)
Transcendent Demon
Rakshasha (taken)
Lamia
Incubus (taken)
Succubus (taken)
Imp (taken)
Asura (taken)

Monsters

Basilisk (taken)
Griffin (taken)
Leviathan (taken)
Cockatrice (taken)
Hellhound (taken)

3 Witches

Male or female (3/3 taken)

-

SIGN-UP SHEET

read the rules before signing up ugly
name
sexuality
religion
role

hair
eyes
height
body type

if you were given the choice to be born with a specific race & sexuality, which would you choose, and why?
do you believe in the lord?
do you think you're going to hell or heaven?
why or why don't you go to church?
what's your opinion on same-sex dating?
are people born evil?
what's your best virtue and worst vice?
are we completely light or completely dark?
your best friend becomes posessed and commits a murder, they insist they're innocent and plead for your help, what do you do?
what do you think of graymoor?
can your sins be forgiven?

backstory
family
theme song
misc

code by pasta

Last edited:
[class=taboutside]height: 30px; width: 90px; padding-top: 20px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-size: 0.60em[/class] [class=tabs]height: 18px; width: 59px; font-weight: 700; padding-top: 5px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; color: white; font-size: 1em; border: 1px solid white; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; text-align: center; transition: 0.45s;[/class] [class name=tabs state=hover]border: 1px solid #f1f1f1; background: white; font-weight: 700; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px black; letter-spacing: 1.5px[/class] [script class=tabs on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} home) (show tabsContenthome) if (eq ${currentTab} requisite) (show tabsContentrequis) if (eq ${currentTab} persona) (show tabsContentperson) if (eq ${currentTab} history) (show tabsContenthistor) [/script]
[div class=taboutside style=width:100px;margin-top:65px;margin-left:-10px;][div class=tabs]home

[div class=tabs]requisite

[div class=tabs]persona[/div]

[div class=tabs]history[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContenthome" ]
REN SAWYER ♱
[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContentrequis" style=display:none]
the requisite
full name
Cordelia "Ren" Belle Sawyer
Religion
"Christian"
sexual orient
Unknown
ROLE
Basilisk
basilisk/ˈbazɪlɪsk/:
noun
1. A mythical lizardlike monster with supposedly fatal breath and glance, fabled to have been hatched by a serpent from a cock's egg.
[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContentperson" style=display:none]
no sleep for the wicked.
appearance
Hair
Natural redhead, long, straw-like texture
Eyes
Bright green, narrow, almond-shaped
Height
Five foot six
Body type
Tall & slim, gangly
in-depth
If you were given the choice to be born with a specific race & sexuality, which would you choose, and why?
"I wouldn't change a thing. The Lord made me just the way he wanted me to be."

Do you believe in the Lord?
"You dare use His name in vain?"

Do you think you're going to Hell or Heaven?
"I should hope home of angels. Though of course, you never know... even Lucifer fell."

Why or why don't you go to Church?
"You speak as if the latter is an option. I pay my graditute to our maker as one should every day both in His home and my own."

What's your opinion on same-sex dating?
"Filthy, all of them. It's embarassing and shameful to think anyone would succumb so far into the grips of wicked to avert their own nature given to them by the very lord they defy. Sodomites and all their abdominal followers are disgusting."

Are people born evil?
"I believe some people are just born with the devil in their hearts, and its those blasphemous transgessors that suck the faith and light out of us who follow the Lord and his path into heaven, but Jesus is kind and He may forgive if you're willing to purify your soul of corruption."

Who has the right to define what's evil and what isn't?
"Me- I mean, the Lord, of course."

What's your best virtue and worst vice?
"Temperance, diligence, humility, oh wait, just one? Kindness, obviously. Vices? I don't know, you tell me."

Are we completely light or completely dark?
"Well, we all cast shadows, don't we?"

Your best friend becomes possessed and commits a murder, they insist they're innocent and plead for your help, what do you do?
"The devils captured their soul. That's for the church to take care of now."

What do you think of Graymoor?
"I didn't know there was anything to think on. I'm in the holiest town on the planet, and I wouldn't have it any other way."

Can your sins be forgiven?
"There's nothing to pardon. And even if there were.. who's counting?"

dd
[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContenthistor" style=display:none]
your eyes are the windows. . .
HISTORY
Cordelia Belle Sawyer was born an only child on the 3rd of January to the wealthy Mayor Gideon Sawyer and his wife Tabitha in our holy little town of Graymoor, Mississippi. Baptized and brought up on Sunday school, the Bible and the Church, Cordelia was raised in the loving faith of the Lord and Jesus Christ with the firm belief that any who dared defy that, was a sinner, and there was no greater punishment than going to Hell.

Ren, as her mother would refer to her, was certainly no underdog. She lived a childhood of luxury and lavish, anything she wanted, Daddy would get for her, and God have mercy on your soul if you ever said "no" to her, that sweet toothy grin fooled many, but behind it was always a greedy and vile wretchedness that nobody could tame. Shoulders back, chin up, smile wide. Reputation, routine and religion were the only things that mattered in the Sawyer household. Understandably, as the Town Mayor, one has a responsibility to uphold a respectable image to the public, but good wasn't enough for Gideon, and as far as his town citizens should know, his life was picture-perfect.

As one says, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Ren learned to speak with a silver tongue and exploit her pathological lying ways to get whatever she wanted whenever she needed it, and to push the blame of her own doings on those she chose to torment. Dead animals, stolen posessions, damaged public property, who would ever suspect such an innocent girl of such things? It must've been those negros and sodomites that pollute this town, have them expelled! Arrested! Banished! Graymoor won't have this sin!

Some would say she was cruel. She preferred to think of it as doing God's work for him.

If one were to sit down and retell all of Ren's tales of torture, there might not come a day that the storytelling ends. However, out of all her hidden sins and wrongdoings, there is one that if Hell exists, will certainly doom her for the rest of eternity down in Satan's throne.

Though the Mayor prided himself in his talents in secret-keeping, both from his family and his town, and holding his smile up with two hooks on either sides of his face, there was one that just managed to slip away from him. Shortly after Ren turned thirteen, she was approached by a.. dark-skinned at her birthday party, a face she didn't recognize but looked to be about her age, maybe a little older. "Hey, can we talk?" he'd asked her, a hand touching her shoulder and a kind smile. She nodded and grinned and chirped "Sure!" in an overly-friendly tone. He led her out of the garden and behind a bush near the street where he looked down at her excitedly as if he were about to tell her the greatest news in the world.

What met Ren's ears next were nothing but the opposite. As history would have it, shortly before her parents wedding, Gideon had had an affair with a dark-skinned woman, who had later become pregnant with the boy who stood before her, going by the name Ignacio. Were it not for his position in the social hierarchy and the blackmail he'd threatened her with, she'd have exposed him to the public, but as a now single mother fearing the safety of her baby, she kept quiet. Fifteen years later, seeking justice for his mother, Ignacio poured the truth out to his half-sister, in hopes of taking her away from her wretched family, and inviting her into theirs.

As Ignacio's eyes lit up with happiness to Ren's gleeful nodding and smiling, she gritted her teeth and hid her hands behind her back, digging her fingernails into her palm until she was drawing blood. "That's a wonderful idea, Ignacio. I'm so happy to know I'm not an only child," she'd told him. "I'll go get my things. Will you wait back home for me?"

As Ren walked her way back into her garden, she knew what she had to do. She began shedding tears and hopelessly, pathetically running to her father, screaming "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy, he touched me! Help! Help me!". The crowd turned to see a weeping girl running away from an older-looking, darker boy walking away from the house and onto the street.

He was found hung the next day.

No words were spoken. Gideon knew what she had done, and through one look they knew never to bring it up again, whilst Tabitha stirred their afternoon tea just before their daily prayers.

Father, forgive me, for I have sinned.

FAMILY
Gideon Sawyer ; Father ; Alive
Tabitha Sawyer ; Mother ; Alive
Ignacio Murphy ; Half-brother ; Deceased ; Lynched

THEME SONG
. . . to your soul
[/div][/div] [/div][/div]

Last edited:
[class=taboutside]height: 30px; width: 90px; padding-top: 20px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-size: 0.60em[/class] [class=tabs]height: 18px; width: 59px; font-weight: 700; padding-top: 5px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; color: white; font-size: 1em; border: 1px solid white; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; text-align: center; transition: 0.45s;[/class] [class name=tabs state=hover]border: 1px solid #f1f1f1; background: white; font-weight: 700; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px black; letter-spacing: 1.5px[/class] [script class=tabs on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} home) (show tabsContenthome) if (eq ${currentTab} requisite) (show tabsContentrequis) if (eq ${currentTab} persona) (show tabsContentperson) if (eq ${currentTab} history) (show tabsContenthistor) [/script]
[div class=taboutside style=width:100px;margin-top:65px;margin-left:-10px;][div class=tabs]home

[div class=tabs]history[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContenthome" ]
SEAMUS WINSLOW♙
[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContentrequis" style=display:none]
the requisite
full name
Seamus (shay-muss) Jeremiah Winslow
Religion
Agnostic
sexual orient
Questioning
ROLE
Witch (Light)
witch \ˈwich\:
noun
One that is credited with usually malignant supernatural powers; practicing usually black witchcraft often with the aid of a devil or familiar.
[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContentperson" style=display:none]
no sleep for the wicked.
appearance
Hair
Dusty blonde
Eyes
Blue
Height
6'4
Body type
Tall and skinny
in-depth
If you were given the choice to be born with a specific race & sexuality, which would you choose, and why?
"Um... I don't really know what my answer would be implying..."

"Y-yeah."

"Uhh... Heaven?"

"I do, and it's not really like you have much of a choice in this town. Well of course you have a choice but, uhh, you know what I mean."

"I'm not against it, but I don't think it should be something you put out in public. I mean, fuck, not because it's gross or whatever I just think it's attracting unnecessary bad attention, at least in Graymoor."

Are people born evil?
"I don't think so, I mean, they could, but, uh, fuck, I don't know. I don't like these questions."

"God, I guess?"

"I'm kinda.. nice.. I think. For vice, uhh... I don't know, I'm really indecisive. Ask my brother."

"... Both? Like that circle thing, with the black and white- yeah, you know what, nevermind."

Your best friend becomes possessed and commits a murder, they insist they're innocent and plead for your help, what do you do?
"There's not much I could do except, pray maybe? Would that be contradictory? Is this a test? I'm uncomfortable."

"It's ok. I think I'd like to move somewhere else but I don't know, I've never been outside of here, it might be kinda scary. Whatever my brother wants, I suppose."

"Err.. I like to believe I live a pretty holy life so, yeah, hopefully."

dd
[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContenthistor" style=display:none]
HISTORY
The Winslow twins, Seamus and Sydney, or as the nickname he would later acquire, "Syd", were born into an old-fashioned, reserved household to Lonnie and Clara Winslow, a married couple living in the outskirts near the farmstead, untrusting and judgemental of the suburbs that had been recently constructed and added to the "once traditional town", as Lonnie would refer to it. That was a word that was thrown around during dinner table conversations and mornings before school, how straight marriage was traditional and women working wasn't traditional, and any other form of discrimination that their father could get away with by excusing it as common practice.

Despite being twins and physically similiar, Seamus and Syd could not have been farther from the opposite of one another. Extroverted, loud-mouthed and untameable, Syd was a wild and free spirit, whilst his older brother lurked in hidden corners, dragging his feet along the pavement and picking at worms on the playground. It was clear from the start who had the most social competence, and who Dad's favorite kid was. Constantly getting praise from the man of the house, Syd thrived to impress his father and followed through all the expectations he had placed upon him. He got into sports, he took charge, he told anyone and everyone off from a young age and harassed those weaker than him.

Even his own brother.

Syd's outrageous and rough behavior attracted the attention of a notorious elementary school bully and resident rich kid, Victor Darlington, they instantly hit it off and became the primary grade's most dreaded duo. Whilst they tripped people in the hallways, stole people's homework and kicked in people's lockers, Seamus quietly kept to himself and the school library, hoping he wouldn't be the next victim to his brother's horrible tricks and insults.

Through years of bullying and isolation, all up until middle school, Seamus and Syd lived in completely different worlds, barely acknowleding one another's excistence in their own home, however that changed drastically when the twins's mother began to act up and refuse to meet their fathers demands after years of verbal and mental abuse. No, she would not clean the kitchen. No, she would not wash their clothes. No, she would not tidy the house. No, she would not be a housewife. Threatening Lonnie's concept on an ideal family, he concluded that she must be clinically insane, a woman defying a man's orders, she must be crazy.

His fixed resolution then led to an illegal lobotomy, followed by the institutionalizing of their mother in a mental asylum.

After the lobotomy and institutionalization of their mother, Syd and Seamus's home life became a lot harder. They spent many nights alone as their father was gone for days on end; popping in a couple times a week to eat or sleep or pass out drunk. Over this time, the twins grew closer. Syd realized Seamus was the only real family he had and began to try to take care of his brother instead of torment him, which he felt a deep sense of guilt about. Although Seamus was weary due to their past relationship, he silently let bygones be bygones and decided that his brother could be forgiven. Their mother was gone and their father was completely unavailable, which only left the two of them to take care of each other. Syd began stealing whatever they needed. Food, drinks, and maybe a couple extra things for luxury; he described himself as more of s robin hood type, rather than a thief.

Soon enough, Lonnie Winthrow was caught by the police selling drugs off the streets by a cop passing by on his way to the station. He was charged for possession and distrubution, and he would have been thrown in jail if Syd's good friend Victor Darlington didn't beg his father to pull some strings and have is dear friend's father released from prison. Lonnie was set free, and went straight back to what he knew best: selling and using drugs. It wasn't too long before he got too high and went on a rampage and shot himself in the mouth on the recliner of his living room to soon be discovered by his children. The image of their father's body still haunts them, lingers in their minds at night, but they never talk about it.

After contacting the police, Syd and Seamus were placed in a home for boys. Thankfully they were placed in the same facility of else Syd would have broken out and found Seamus somehow. Through this whole mess they had grown inseparable. About a week after being placed in the home, they were placed under the care of their aunt Lydia; their mother's sister. She was very hesitant at first due to Syd's reckless behavior and her little knowledge of taking care of kids, but she knew her sister wouldn't want anyone else raising them. The twins had only met Lydia on a couple occasions when they were just toddlers, so warming up to her took time, but ultimately all three of them got along.

Syd and Seamus's relationship had never been stronger; they were finally making up for lost time now that Syd's mind wasn't tainted by the ideals of his father. On their first day back to school, Syd caught a glimpse of Victor Darlington, and he was instantly filled with rage. Instead of seeing his friend, he saw someone who abused and harassed his brother for years. He wasn't sure if he was angry because he saw himself in Victor or his father, but seeing him left Syd confused and sad and his misplaced anger got the best of him; he walked up to his old best friend and punched him across the face. He got some good hits in, but in the end Syd beat the shit out of that kid. He was suspended for a week; the office cut him some slack do to the familial circumstances and decided not to expel him from school.

Having the reputation he did and friends to back him up, Victor blabbered his lies about how he beat Syd and he had to run away from how terrified he was of him. With the both having dirt on each other, they chose not to speak again and instead quietly glare at each other in the school hallways. All the meanwhile, Seamus didn't care for Victor or any type of "revenge", he just wanted his brother to lay his head low so they could finally live a life of peace, but with his wild personality, that of course didn't happen. The two are still closer than ever before, but many days in the Winslow house are filled with trivial arguments and fighting.

FAMILY
Lonnie Winslow ; Father ; Deceased ; Shot himself in the mouth
Clara Winslow ; Mother ; Alive ; In mental asylum
Sydney Winslow ; Twin brother ; Alive
Lydia Gordon ; Aunt ; Alive
. . . to your soul

Last edited:

SUMMER LEE
[ SUCCUBUS ]

-

giphy.gif

[SUMMER LEE]

[18]

BORN DECEMBER 14

FEMALE

LESBIAN- THROWN OUT OF THE CLOSET

SUCCUBUS

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

[VOICE]LEE-SUNG-KYUNG

[HEIGHT]5'6"

[WEIGHT]135 lbs

solid_black_backdrop_b52330dc-6531-42e2-bff3-28f7d6dff06c_grande.png

stormfaze.regular.png

name: Summer Lee

sexuality: homosexual

religion: Buddhism

role: succubus

appearance

hair: It's usually rather frizzy since she suffers major bedhead. It's dark brown and reaches past her shoulders.

eyes: dark brown

height: she stands at 5'7"

body type: She's pretty slim with few curves here and there.

in depth

if you were given the choice to be born with a specific race & sexuality, which would you choose, and why?

I used to want to have "regular" eyes and all that. But now? I am beautiful in this body and no one can tell me differently. As for my sexuality, I couldn't imagine loving a man even if people think it's wrong.

My sense of religion has been rather altered since my little act of rebellion and secretly becoming a Buddhist which was meant to be a temporary thing but now is what makes me, me. I don't like worshipping higher powers but I do like the rules religions have like Buddhism is about the Four Noble Truths and all that. But no, I guess I don't believe in the Lord.

I prefer Nirvana.

I go to church so this town doesn't gossip about what nefarious deeds me and my family are doing during the sticky hours in that tiny shack.

I should be the spokesperson on same-sex dating even though I don't really date since I'm surrounded by people who would stone me to death if they found out.

are people born evil?

No. Evil comes from those close to you, who whisper it and twist your view as a child. TTheir evil takes place in you and grows a seed that turns into a vine that wraps you up until your just like the person who first planted that seed and off you go, planting more evil and hate.

Best virtue would be that I'm always trying to be the mama duck of situations. I just want to shield everybody I care for from everything because they don't need all this awfulness aimed at them.

My vice would be that there is a side of me that does get cold and distant and hard towards those who I feel have wronged me. It's like my personal blacklist that I never forget and always feel like I need to act upon.

I'd say light maybe since we start out light and some people stay that way while others get tainted.

your best friend becomes possessed and commits a murder, they insist they're innocent and plead for your help, what do you do?

You know I'll smuggle them out of the country if I can.

Dog shit.

I can hope.

family

Biological parents: status unknown

Mother: Marissa Lee

Father: Daniel Lee

Brother: Ramiel Lee

theme song

stormfaze.regular.png

[BACKSTORY]
The squinty-eyed toddler filed out of the tiny airplane and was greeted by a man and a woman who were apparently her mommy and daddy and a spiteful boy a few years older than her who didn't meet her eyes and kicked the ground with his scuffed up shoes. Seo-yeon became Summer Lee and was now a citizen of Graymoor.
The Lee's weren't wealthy but they were good people for the most part and were respected members of the community. Summer ignored the comments about her appearance when her mother invited over ladies for their book club and they asked if she could see and when she would stop looking like a little boy. She was called a
"chink" by classmates despite her being south korean and not Chinese and she was actively shunned except when they needed someone to cheat off of. Ramiel ignored her at school and tried keeping her very name away from his inner circle and Summer felt very alone and instead made up invisible friends to play with after school in the woods behind her house.

The house was a war zone when Summer got into middle school and in the second semester her parents divorced and her father moved away leaving the house to his wife and kids. Ramiel wanted to go with him but he had refused and the mopey teen made the house even more somber. Summer felt like a burden as she watched her mother struggle to pay the mortgage while managing busy hours at her job and her brother got a job at a restaurant that had him smelling like fries and sweat.

She was soon a freshman in high school and entered in the world of hormones and cliques. She sat with the fellow outcasts and was silent for the most part as she leafed through her sketchbook. She had never had a boyfriend or kissed or even had a crush, so you could imagine her confusion when she felt a thump in her chest when she locked eyes with Tris Payton. It was probably a sight to see, the gangly Asian girl who some mistook for a boy because of the baggy clothes ( mostly consisting of hand-me-downs from her brother) and short black hair cut neatly to her chin completely focused on Tris, the school's infamous goth chick. She had been conditioned to think girls go with guys but what was she supposed to think when she felt something that none of the loud, brutish Graymoor boys could cause?

Summer did what any inexperienced awkward teen did and kept her feelings to herself except for the stray poem or sketch of the tall girl and her bright red hair and black eyeliner and pump boots. Summer was a moth drawn to the light and Tris was the sun and Summer was burning as months stretched. She was unsure of what Tris's reaction would be but she soon found out when Hailey Price stole her sketchbook and found the drawings and words scrawled in there and called Summer a lesbo in Mr Walder's Social Studies class. If Summer had thought she was miserable before nothing compared to how awful high school turned. She was surprised to find Ramiel being kinder to her (or at least in his own way) which was something she could hold on to and keep her from drowning. Nothing hurt more than Tris's disgusted look aimed towards her when they saw each other again. It died down, but Summer Lee has remained the school's lesbo. There's nothing she wants more than to escape this town.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
[class name=charmeinedevpicture] background-image: url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/0e439974766d4174afd1d72da4c10dd7/tumblr_p1yhybSDBu1wjz1x7o5_250.gif); background-position: center; border-radius: 90px; border: 2px solid #c64a1d; height: 150px; width: 150px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=charmeinedevbox] background: transparent; height: 200px; width: 350px; padding: 5px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=charmeinedevbox] background: transparent; height: 250px; width: 350px; padding: 5px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=charmeinedevgif] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/oySicNV.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; width: 340px; height: 130px; [/class] [class name=charmeinedevgif2] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/agZdcW2.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center; width: 340px; height: 130px; [/class] [class name=charmeinedevgif3] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/RaN5fKX.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center; width: 340px; height: 130px; [/class] [class=tabs] background-color: transparent; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; margin: auto; min-width: 150px; text-align: center; width: 50%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 33%; transition: all 0.3s ease; font-family: Serif; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #c64a1d; transition: all 0.5s ease; letter-spacing: 0.5px [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} appearance) (show tabsContentappearance) if (eq ${currentTab} indepth) (show tabsContentindepth) if (eq ${currentTab} background) (show tabsContentbackground) [/script] [div class=charmeinedevpicture][/div][div class=charmeinedevbox]
name:: july augustus fitch; age:: seventeen; gender:: m; orientation:: homosexual; religion:: outwardly athiestic; role:: asura असुर;
[div class=tabs][div class=tab]appearance[/div][div class=tab]indepth[/div][div class=tab]background[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentappearance"]
hair
goes from light to dark brown, slightly frizzy and wavy, rarely cut short

eyes
cloudy blue

height
5'8"

body type
scrawny, with knobby knees, and an underwhelming absence of muscle or fat

features
a large scar on his backfrom a biking injury
nose slightly rooked from being broken so much
small scars everywhere from different beating sessions
au contrare, his face is not stoic/robotic. he smiles just as any other person even if in a slightly creepy fashion; although other emotions rarely make it onto his face

[div class=charmeinedevgif]

[/div]
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentindepth" style="display: none;"]
if you were given the choice to be born with a specific race and sexuality, which would you choose, and why?
'i quite enjoy being myself, so if given a choice, i would choose to stay myself. besides, i don't really see any reason to change.'

'do i think there is something above us? yes; do i have faith in it? no,'

'if those places do exist, i probably would go to hell for being a blasphemer, but like, oh well,'

'i see it as a waste of time, i'm kind of maimed as is.'

'i'm contempt with homosexuality, seeing as it doesn't really matter nor apply to me.'

are people born evil?
'some have the misfortune of being born evil or incomplete, but i believe most have a choice to pick for themselves.'

'... i suppose i try not to assign myself virtues and vices, but i suppose my social awareness will always be my greatest weakness; however, i don't quite know what my strengths are,"

'we can never be one but not be the other, now can we?'

your best friend becomes posessed and commits a murder, they insist they're innocent and plead for your help, what do you do?
'take is as you will, but i do not associate with murderers.'

'i suppose if i was to sum it up, i'd say it's boring and inconvinient. i want out.'

'that depends on the definition of sin, but generally speaking, i doubt so.'

[div class=charmeinedevgif2]

[/div]
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentbackground" style="display: none;"]
background
born on july thirty first, crying and screeching, in the city of chicago. the first nine years of july's life went by pretty smoothly. him and his father lived in a cozy apartment and he was well taken care of. he remembers a lot about his childhood, going to festivals with pretty bright colors, new years eve and all the sparkling fizzy fireworks and lots of different museums. while he doesn't really know what he felt towards his father, he knows there was something there.
kindergarten and school were always interesting places for him, even if he didn't particularly understand how to interact, he still did. and in chicago, he didn't have a particularly hard time succededing in his schooling. he had no friends, but he didn't need them as that he could still watch the interactions around them.
when his father got into a car crash, july did not understand how to react. one of the largest anchors of his life had disappeared, and he realized that he should've felt something.
something? no?
he couldn't feel sad, and to say that resented himself for being unable to would be wrong, because he couldn't even resent himself. it was apathy on top of apathy, cognitive understanding of emotion meant nothing if you didn't actually feel passionate about anything. july realized he wasn't complete, and from that moment on he just let himself go.
later, the sister of his father took him in and adopted him. she lived in the little town of graymoor, located in mississippi, with husband. rarely are they ever actually around, mostly going out on vacations and business trips (oddly enough, july still doesn't know what they do). as such he is often left alone in the unforgiving wasteland known as graymoor. and if school at first was at least interesting, now it was boring and tedious. people were oft very similar and it was annoying.
for his beliefs he was considered a heretic and a blasphemer. like an ugly, stubborn nail sticking out of a beautiful shiny wooden structure; july was bound to get hammered down. and so nearly everyday he would get hunted on, broken noses, bruised eyes, teeth getting crooked, he went through it all. and it wasn't like it didn't hurt, gods no, it hurt like a bitch.
but it's not as if he can do much about it, while he isn't timid, he is quiet and isn't one to care much about these things.
and so life continues, he still doesn't go to church, still is left alone when he really probably shouldn't be, and still gets beat up on a daily basis for being a quote unquote 'I'm uncultured'
family
elaine renee fitch /// dead mother /// female /// 24 when died giving birth
connor alexander fitch /// dead father /// male /// 35 when died in car crash
zoe april fieldings neé fitch /// current caretaker /// female /// 41 /// over all relationship: they are formal and positively connected
andrew micheal fieldings /// working as import manager somewhere /// male /// 48 /// over all relationship: negative interactions[/i]
relationships
bleh

[div class=charmeinedevgif3]

[/div]
[/div]
'awaken my brood, today you will rise, i've given you life my lusus naturae, open your eyes'
[/div]

Last edited:

tumblr_oqdnj3C6KW1w9tl2ao1_1280.jpg
― lili godfrey.
fSCvxf0q.jpg
UazTzon5.jpg
SLKXvvVc.jpg
LVwpr7lb.jpg
name ;; lilian madison godfrey.
age ;; seventeen.
gender ;; female.
sexuality ;; closested bisexual.
religion ;; raised catholic, secretly agnostic.
role ;; archangel ramiel.

38yC8bYw.jpg
w7ICnoO4.jpg
vgLuNjgh.jpg
QssGgvwa.jpg
hair ;; platinum blonde.
eyes ;; silvery blue.
height ;; five foot, seven inches.
body type ;; lithe, petite frame.

vices ;; absentminded, clumsy, emotional.
virtues ;; curious, carefree, gentle.

history ;; lilian was born into a picture perfect family. her father and mother both met during senior year, alice was apart of the greymoor yearbook committee and constantly flirted with the jock of the school, marcus, behind the camera. they were engaged a year after graduating high school and married six months after. sure, behind closed doors marcus would spend more time behind his office "working" but alice knew she loved her high school sweetheart. as soon as lili could walk and talk, alice forced her only child into different activities; ballet, gymnastics, piano, anything to make lili look like a special child. then came along primary school, lili didn't show any genius level talents academically or in sports which disappointed her mother. lili's father, however, couldn't care less since he spent his time in his office.

at the age of twelve, lili had heard her parents fighting. marcus was in love with the internet, more specifically the women that willingly showed their skin for him at his beck and call. alice was heartbroken, but of course, no one needed to hear her cry; she had built a perfect family and that's how it was going to stay. so the godfreys stayed perfect with bright smiles, pretty clothes and attended church every sunday. lili would often try to get her mother to talk to her, but alice wouldn't crack, no one needed to know about her heartbreak.

lili during her teen years began to look like her mother as each day passed, she inherited her mother's hair and eyes while gaining her father's button nose. lili's curiousity grew and she began to explore outside of her small hometown online. it was a wonderful yet terrifying experience for lili, knowing that there was something other than devoting her life to the bible was refreshing. she soon began to ignore her mother's constant quoting of the bible and her father hiding away in his office with a stranger exposing herself on screen. she fell in love with pictures of girls and the idea that maybe there wasn't a god, but instead just a higher being.

family ;;
alice godfrey - mother - housewife.
marcus godfrey - father - real estate agent.
theme song ;; state of dreaming - marina and the diamonds.

uKv8km2y.jpg
n3Z2PwoI.jpg
3F76aNMn.jpg
ttIsemwf.jpg
i'm content with who i am, why change something that i already like?
not anymore, there may be a higher being than us though. we can't be the only anomaly in the universe.
my parents say i would if they found out what i've been doing, but so far it's too subjective where i'm going.
i go but it's by force, my parents are serious believers.
love is love, is it not? i think god and satan were secretly gay for each other.
are people born evil?
it's subjective, but i believe everyone is born with a touch of evil.
i think my worst vice is that's my emotions can get the better of me, i can't help it sometimes. however, i believe because i'm so emotional it helps me to be more sensitive towards others.
neither, it depends on who is judging us.
your best friend becomes possessed and commits a murder, they insist they're innocent and plead for your help, what do you do?
help them, it's not their fault they got possessed.
it has its own beauty in a dull, boring way.
depends who's forgiving you.

Last edited:
[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('http://oceanup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Cole-Sprouse-Wants-To-Be-Just-Like-Ryan-Gosling-When-It-Comes-To-Keeping-His-Relationship-Status-A-Mystery-feature-e1511537382494.png') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(93, 48, 2, 0.93); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]louis shepherd
god help the outcasts
[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11parent][div class=fyuri11content]
cole-sprouse-style-232574-1502820517544-main.640x0c-2-2.jpg
personel:

name: louis judah shepherd.

sexuality: homosexual/vehemently in denial.

religion: christian/baptist.

role: archangel michael.

images.jpg

appearance:

hair: dark brown/black. wavy and difficult to style.

eyes: dark brown.

height: 5'10"

weight: 135 lbs.

body type: slim n' trimmed. arms and chest toned due to helping out the farmer every weekend during his early teenage years.

~

backstory:

- born to one of the wealthiest families in graymoor- which isn't saying much -louis judah shepherd was deemed to be the greatest progeny of his parents. richard and julia shepherd, both born outside of graymore to wealthy families, joined the town after the couple was kicked from their local church in jacksonville, florida. they were disliked by their community for being too conservative, too extreme, so graymore was the perfect place to settle down for this couple. after living in graymore for five years, richard soon became the head pastor for the only standing church in town. everyone loved his charm, his appearance, his voice, his wealth. only two short years later the two had a child. born on april 24th, louis was accepted into the small community with open arms.

louis lived his entire life in graymoor. the moment he was able to walk, the boy was placed on the pews of the church and memorized the majority of the books offered in scripture. his parents were very strict in him learning the ways of their religion- their whole life centered around the bible. everything they did, they checked the book to make sure it didn't go against their omnicient leader. louis was obviously influenced by this conservative life- his younger years were consumed by christianity. every bad thought he had as a teenager was pushed away in the corner of his mind. if he didn't have bad thoughts, then he wouldn't go to hell. he had to be the perfect pastors boy. the words his mother repeated every dinner and breakfast still ring in his head- hell is real, hell is real, hell is real.

louis still had many friends at school despite the fact that they clashed with his ideology. with there being only one school in town, louis was expected to keep a high standard for his family and his father, yet there were days where a couple of classmates would claim him to be brainwashed by all of this religious jumbo. louis would laugh it off and shake his head, but later walk the two mile trek home gazing over the cornfields and mulling in hesitation. he never told his parents what the children said at school, however there would be days where his mother noticed his dubiousness and preached about the greatness of god and his divine will before forcing him to write an entire book in the bible word for word. despite all of this, louis still loved his parents. he knew that they wanted the best for him- why would any parent want to send their child to hell?

it was around sixteen that louis unintentionally began to rebel against his traditional norms. louis was never one to find interest in dating, and when he had harbored feelings for a boy his age during his final years of school, he knew he wasn't thinking right. when another student found out, they told the staff and it was reported to his parents. his family outraged, richard and julia pulled him out of school for the week and forced him to recount every verse in the bible related to these horrible acts. richard, fearing for his reputation as head pastor, kicked his son out of church for a month before louis begged for his parents acceptance again. they eventually agreed to allow him in the church once the rumors died down, and since then, louis has kept quiet and obeyed his parents.

currently, louis works at graymoor groceries in the evening and attends church almost every day of the week. there are times where he still feels uncertain about his life and his faith.

no one needs to know that, though.

~

family:

father: richard shepherd, head pastor.
mother: julia shepherd, house wife.

the rest of his heritage is unknown to him.

~

theme song:

~
misc:

- plays the cello for the tiny church orchestra.

hero-12148-1824969103-3.jpg

in depth:

- i'm satisfied with what the lord has given me.
- hell is real, why risk going there by rejecting the lord?
- if you allow jesus in your life and do good deeds it's a guaranteed trip to heaven. hell is certianly real, but i'm not the one going there.
- i do attend church. some believe it's not essential, but why miss the opportunity to learn from the bible?
- the answer is clear in the gospel. god created man and woman to be together, but i know there are those who give into sin. god always forgives, no matter what. god always forgives.
are people born evil?
- every person is born a sinner.
+ best virtue:
generous.
hard working.
diligent.
- worse vice:
doubtful.
indecisive.
clumsy.
- that's a question that varies greatly. sure, we are born sinners, but we are also born in the image of god. i believe that we're in between- as long as you do good and believe the right thing, you will be rewarded.
-
the devil is real, but does that excuse their act of murder? maybe or maybe not, yet i would hesitate to help. murder is still murder, and a punishment should still be brought down.
- this town might be boring, but it's still has it's charm. what saves this place is it's traditional roots. without them we would be nothing.
- yes, but only through good deeds and christ. nothing else.

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11credit]code/design by Fable Fable [/div]

Last edited:

212974394002202.gif

name . piper sinclair
age . seventeen
gender . cis female
sexuality . heterosexual
religion . catholic
role . lamia

hair . dark chocolate brown; often wavy and frizzy at times; when piper isn't lazy, she'll flat iron her hair
eyes .
height . five feet, five inches
body type .

are people born evil?

backstory
family
theme song
misc

hi.PNG
hi2.PNG
hi4.PNG
hi3.PNG

Last edited:
TATE PIERS
700full-anton-lisin.jpg
BASICS

SEXUALITY
Heterosexual, but anything can happen

RELIGION
Christian

ROLE
Incubus

APPEARANCE
HAIR
Dark brown- almost black

EYES
Dark brown

HEIGHT
6'1"

BODY TYPE
Fit, I suppose?

FEATURES
He has gauges to the size of around 16mm? (estimated)
A nose ring
And some scars on his arms from when he was like, thirteen. He wasn't depressed though.
PERSONALITY
THEME SONG
White Trashing - Nicole Dollanganger

VICES
- Unempathetic
- Manipulative (though he may not realise it)
- Aggressive
- Impulsive
- Aloof

VIRTUES
- Persuasive
- Alert
- Academically smart
- Logical

QUESTIONS

"I'm perfectly happy with my standing in that sorta pool, so I don't gotta change."

"Who doesn't?"

"Hell. For sure."

"I go to church because I don't wanna look like a thug"

"I couldn't give two shits on where you stick your dick."

are people born evil?
"You sound like my aunt. Fuck if I know."

"I'm persuasive, or if you're a pessimist, manipulative. And my vice? Unempathetic."

"Depends what you've done."

"My sister is my best friend, and she wouldn't hurt a fly, so sure."

"Hot and boring."

"Depends."

FAMILY
Chris Piers, father, cop/sheriff? yeehaw
Louise Piers, sister
Anna Piers, mother (though not living with Tate)

MISC
He has ASPD, so that's quite a fun time

IN DEPTH
Tate, from when he was around six to eight years old was sexually, and mentally abused by his mother. That was until, to his luck, she fucked off somewhere. He reckons Georgia, but he couldn't bring himself to care at this point. He was honestly getting tired of waiting up for an hour to make sure she never did the same things she did to him to his sister. It was nice to finally rest his head without having to hold a chair up to the door. It was also nice to not wake up with a mid-twenties woman hovering above him.

When he was around eleven was the time when he was first admitted to hospital for alcohol poisoning. Though this was the south, and parents usually give their kids sips of beer every now and then, doctors had rarely treated someone so young for alcohol poisoning. At that time Tate was a ball of rage, before this incident he'd broken his sisters arm accidentally, and doctors who walked passed the bed that Tate was occupying could visually see the fire in his eyes. Since he was only eleven at the time, psychiatrists who worked at the hospital could only go as far as to call it BPD, though when he was fifteen he would be officially diagnosed with ASPD.

His father always thought he'd inherited the disorder from his mother, whether it be his mothers mental health or the fact that she walked out. But Tate never gave any clues as to what may have actually caused this disorder. So therapy was useless to him, he just took his meds and stayed off alcohol (which he failed at.)

Fast forward to present time, he still hasn't opened up about his trauma. Due to the fact that his mother made an oath with him to never tell a soul what they did, she said it as if he enjoyed partaking in the abuse. For some reason even unknown to him he don't think he'll ever reveal this secret, even if he revealed other secrets that he shouldn't of, secrets that costed friendships. He still would not tell a soul what happened between those two ripe ages.
coded by: witchery

Last edited:
mHbXVHh.png
mHbXVHh.png

jocelyn garon

cigarette ash like wildfire
burning holes in the nighttime
open scars cut like barbed wire
white lies flying high like a ceasefire
mHbXVHh.png

NAME: jocelyn garon haley
NICKNAMES: jocey
ORIENTATION: panromantic pansexual
RELIGION: atheism
ROLE: griffin/sheriff's daughter

HEIGHT: 5'5"
WEIGHT: 123 lb.
HAIR: dark onyx black; short bob
EYES: light powder blue; hooded eyes; heavy eyeliner; long lashes
BODY TYPE: ectomorph

IF YOU WERE GIVEN THE CHOICE TO BE BORN WITH A SPECIFIC RACE & SEXUALITY, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY? how silly. you're joking, right?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE LORD? no, of course not.
DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO HELL OR HEAVEN? neither.
WHY DON'T YOU GO TO CHURCH? i do not believe in church's beliefs.
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON SAME-SEX DATING? somebody's orientation does not affect my life. i will continue to support whoever is facing persecution and discrimination for their sexuality till the day i die and so forth.
ARE PEOPLE BORN EVIL? everybody has a sliver of evil when they are born; it is simply their choice to let it grow or not.
BEST VIRTUE & WORST VICE: i must confess, i have very little virtues, but i think my best is my ambition. i strive to be the best, and only the best. my vices, on the otherhand.. my worst vice must be my tendency of stupid decisions, so my rashness.
ARE WE COMPLETELY LIGHT OR DARK? i think everybody is more grey or silver than black or white.
YOUR BEST FRIEND BECOMES POSSESSED AND COMMITS A MURDER. THEY INSIST THEY'RE INNOCENT AND PLEAD FOR YOUR HELP, WHAT DO YOU DO? i would help them with whatever they need. i regard the title of "best friend" quite seriously, and i trust anybody who ever managed to attain that title quite dearly.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GRAYMOOR? i loathe it with a burning passion. i only choose to stay because i love my father, the sheriff. without him, i would have abandoned this neighborhood years ago.
CAN YOUR SINS BE FORGIVEN? i do not think my sins can be forgiven by anybody but myself. and if that is the case, then perhaps yes. in the present, no, but perhaps in the future, i will forgive them. the sins i committed were a mistake, but that does not justify them.

FAMILY: weston haley [FATHER]; alyss smith [MOTHER]
mHbXVHh.png

Weston Haley is a kind man. He deserves more than what he has, more than Graymoor, more than a used-to-be wife who used to tell him she loved him but now could care less about what happens to him, more than a broken mess of a daughter.

Jocelyn was four when she fell while learning to ride a bike and had an angry, aching bruise on her knee for two weeks, six when she broke her left arm, twelve when she dislocated her right knee, and sixteen when she caught her father smoking. Weston tells Jocelyn that Haley's are made of metal, strong and unfaltering. What he doesn't say is that Haley's are made of metal, strong but rusting.

Jocelyn has no love for Graymoor. They whisper about her and her father when her back is turned, just like ghosts, which proves her theory that Graymoor is just a graveyard disguised as a town. They talk about how the Haley family isn't rich by any means other than sins. They talk about how Jocelyn doesn't believe in God because even He has turned His back on her. (They do not know that Weston does not believe in God either.) Some say that Jocelyn was born from her mother's affair, which is why Weston has no love for his so-called "daughter." Some say that she was adopted, which (actually) isn't the worst rumor. And some say that she was a demon in disguise, created to be Weston's burden.

Jocelyn does not choose to deny these rumors.

Last edited:
mHbXVHh.png
mHbXVHh.png

laurel grace

they hiss her name like it
burns, call her 'dangerous,' bow
when she passes, and cower when
she bares her fangs, a smile
dancing on her lips.
mHbXVHh.png

NAME: laurel grace
NICKNAMES: laurie
ORIENTATION: homosexual
RELIGION: agnosticism
ROLE: imp

HEIGHT: 5'8"
WEIGHT: 123.5 lb.
HAIR: burnt umber; wavy; reaches a little beyond her shoulders
EYES: dark sepia; wide set eyes; thick lashes
BODY TYPE: ectomorph

IF YOU WERE GIVEN THE CHOICE TO BE BORN WITH A SPECIFIC RACE & SEXUALITY, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY? perhaps, i would want me to be straight. this city is not kind to me for my orientation.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE LORD? the lord's existence cannot be proven. i'm not saying i don't believe in the lord though!
DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO HELL OR HEAVEN? just like in the other question, hell and heaven cannot be proven to exist. but if you really want me to answer, i ought to say hell, even though i'm not sure.
WHY DO YOU GO TO CHURCH? my mother. i only go for my reputation's sake. i don't believe in the church's religion, but graymoor is awful rude to those who aren't religious, from what i've seen.
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON SAME-SEX DATING? as long as they're happy, they should stay as a couple, no matter other's opinions.
ARE PEOPLE BORN EVIL? no. as they grow, they might become evil, but when they are born, they are not.
BEST VIRTUE & WORST VICE: my best virtue would be my empathy, and my worst vice would be my tendency to not know when to stop.
ARE WE COMPLETELY LIGHT OR DARK? of course not! you can be more light than dark or more dark than light, but nobody is completely good or evil.
YOUR BEST FRIEND BECOMES POSSESSED AND COMMITS A MURDER. THEY INSIST THEY'RE INNOCENT AND PLEAD FOR YOUR HELP, WHAT DO YOU DO? if there is enough proof, i would help. if there wasn't any way to get proof, i'm not sure what i'd do, to tell the truth.
COLOR=#4682B4]WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GRAYMOOR?
i must admit, it does appear eerie and at some times, haunted, but i grew up in graymoor! the people here are quite amusing to trick and fool; they are so gullible.
CAN YOUR SINS BE FORGIVEN? depends on which sin i committed.

FAMILY: roman grace [FATHER]; audrey grace [MOTHER]
mHbXVHh.png

When Laurel was born, her mother wept. She was a weak, little thing with chocolate brown hair and eyes. Occasionally, her mother Audrey looks at baby pictures and coos at the baby in the photo, and then she will look at Laurel with a disappointed purse of the lips. ("I was so proud when you were born, but now, you are nothing to be proud of.")

Once Laurel saw the word "gay" in a book and asked her mother what it meant. Audrey had snatched the book up, an alarmed look in her eye. ("See, Laurie, it's not necessarily bad, it's just not what we do.")

When Laurel came out to her parents, her mother wept. Her father simply glared and left the room, but her mother stayed and cried and looked at Laurel with such sadness that Laurel almost felt bad until she realized she had nothing to feel bad for. ("It's just a phase, honey. Your father's just in shock, dear, nothing to worry about. That was quite a nasty joke of yours, sweetheart, but he'll come to his senses, I'm sure.")

Once Laurel looked at a pretty girl and smiled and the girl smiled back. Her mother had seen and pulled Laurel into an empty room. ("You can't do that, honey. We have lots of money. We can fix you, I'm sure we can.") Laurel had ignored her mother and kept seeing the girl. And when they kissed in an empty alleyway, and Laurel had come home a blushing mess, Audrey had inferred what had happened. When Laurel left the room, covered in purplish-red marks, she felt her mother's stare behind her back. She did not need to turn around to feel the fire in her mother's eyes. For once, her mother and father could not fix a problem with their wealth. ("You are such a disappointment, such an embarrassment, I can't stand to look at you.")

When Laurel walks down the street, she keeps her chin up. Her neighbors glare daggers at her, holler insults as spittle flies from their lips, say the word "gay" like it's a bad thing. When Laurel returns home, she cannot see the difference between their glowers and her mother's expression. ("You taint this town with your existence.")

Last edited:
JUNIPER BELLE
97ecaf8679981c68d195f69081c03823--beauty-secrets-nicole-dollanganger.jpg
BASICS

SEXUALITY
heterosexual

RELIGION
christian

ROLE
cherubim

APPEARANCE
HAIR
dark brown

HEIGHT
5'7"

WEIGHT
105lbs

EYES
blue

BODY TYPE
very skinny

PERSONALITY
THEME SONG
Phantom Pains - Nicole Dollanganger

VICES
- Timid
- Fragile
- Submissive (a 'doormat')

VIRTUES
- Gentle
- Kind
- Religous

QUESTIONS

"I'm okay with how I am, however it'd be cool to be a gay man."

"Well of course."

"Heaven I hope, but Darren (boyfriend) often says I'm going to Hell, he's an angry man."

"I go to church every Sunday because it's pure to me. It feels clean and welcoming."

"I don't have a problem with it."

are people born evil?
"Sometimes, but I believe we can change."

"I'm gentle, or nurturing so I think that's good if I want to be a mother, however people have called me a doormat, so I guess that's me."

"We all fall in a certain grey area."

"I don't have a best friend."

"Holy."

"I suppose so, unless it's really, really bad."

FAMILY
Dorothy Belle (not in contact, mother)
Burke Belle (not in contact, father)

MISC
She has a boyfriend whom is abusive.
She paints and renews dolls and gives them sometimes to the little kids she babysits.

IN DEPTH
Juniper grew up in a household where, her parents were deemed pretty liberal for some middle-aged folk living in the deep south. Her only problem that really occurred with her childhood was that sometimes her parents would fight, but that's pretty standard for anyone. No matter where you grew up.

When she was around thirteen, she was helping her mother out at a cafe when she met Darren. Darren was nineteen, handsome and kind to Juniper. She hadn't really gotten any male attention from any of the boys at her school, nor did she want the attention from those immature boys. So she clung onto Darren, soon developing a crush for him. At first it was obviously puppy-love, and Juniper's mother would roll her eyes jokingly as Juniper would gush over the older man she'd met that one afternoon, as Dorothy didn't see anything wrong. It was just puppy love.

Soon Darren had caught onto Juniper's innocent attraction, showing he returned those feelings when she was around fourteen, she was obviously awestruck, and around that time Darren had asked her out, and she said yes.

For the first couple of months of their relationship, Juniper was sworn to secrecy by Darren. As their relationship was seen as simply unlawful, which is what it was, Juniper didn't care though, as she (and still does) truly believed that Darren loved her, and would be with her through thick and thin and would protect her. Which he almost did, as if boys were rude to her at school and he found out, Darren would threaten the boys that had hurt her emotionally. Soon enough though, not to Juniper's realisation, the days of Darren being her night in shining armour would be ruined from him beginning to be emotionally, and sometimes physically abusive towards her.

This change in character from Darren occured when he turned twenty-one, right near when Juniper would turn fifteen. Long story short, Juniper's dad found out about their relationship, and was furious. Not at Juniper, but at Darren as he had been manipulating her for so many years, and had even taken her virginity (consensually in Juniper's eyes, but not in the law's.) He had told Juniper that she wasn't to hang around Darren, which she ignored. Unlucky for her, Darren had accused her that she was at fault for how her parents found out, when in reality Darren had been spreading word to a close friend when someone overheard. Since that incident, Darren usually guilts her for almost getting Darren in trouble. It wouldn't just be Darren getting in trouble though, when Darren wanted to sleep with Juniper, and she refused, he'd tell her he would leave if she didn't sleep with him, or that he'd hit her or wouldn't talk to her for a few days, so she learnt to gave in.

During the summer, Darren had convinced her to move in with him, she of course, being blindly manipulated, accepted this and moved in, even if her parents pleaded her not to. She still often sees her mother, rarely her father, and she makes living by doing part time babysitting. In her spare time, she secretly paints and dresses up dolls for children, as she knew if Darren found out he wouldn't approve of such.
coded by: witchery

Last edited:

VICTOR DARLINGTON
the requisite
full name
Victor Jude Darlington
Religion
Christian
sexual orient
Heterosexual
role
Cockatrice
cockatrice /ˈkɒkətrʌɪsˈ/:
noun
1. A legendary monster, supposedly hatched by a serpent from the egg of a cock, and commonly represented with the head, legs, and wings of a cock and the body and tail of a serpent.
no sleep for the wicked.
appearance
Hair
Light brown, slicked back
Eyes
Hazel
Height
Six foot three
Body type
Tall and lean
in-depth
"Why would I want to change anything about myself? Have you seen me?"

"Hah, don't you mean does the Lord believe in me?"

"There's a special place in Heaven waiting for me. It's called the Throne."

"I don't know, why do you eat and piss? You just do."

"Gross, homos."

Are people born evil?
"I guess, maybe some are just good at hiding it."

"People with money."

"Virtue? I'm rich. Vice? I'm rich."

"I always believed that no matter how unlikeable someone seemed to be, they still had a good conscience and had justifiable circumstances for being the way they were. But now I see that there’s no such thing as a decent human being in this world. Not a single one. I've done what I've had to do. And I feel quite refreshed after doing it."

"That's no problem. A little cash and bribery can get you out of most anything. A good lawyer on the side too."

"I believe this town could afford to be a little more chaotic."

"I never asked for forgiveness."

dd
HISTORY
Victor Jude Darlington, as his snobbily obnoxious name foretells, was born to the filthy rich town attorney of Graymoor, Archibald Darlington, his wife Whitney, and their four other older daughters, Evangeline, Cressida, Isabelle and Seraphine. Being raised by a household full of girls since his father was mostly away locked up in his office taking care of "business", his sisters saw him as a playtoy, a puppet, something to amuse themselves with. They dressed him up for mockery, played tricks on him, and generally made it clear that he wasn't invited to their girl club.

For most of his toddlery he was an impressionable child, waddling behind his older sisters and copying whatever he did out of admiration and wanting to be accepted. Putting on their clothes and makeup, entertaining himself with their dolls and toys, all understandable coming from a baby boy who didn't know what gender roles were or why that was unacceptable. His sisters never noticed his sinful behavior, never taking a seconds moment to look after him and dismissing his overall existence as a habitual routine.

The morning before his first day of school, little Victor wanted to put on a dress, because that's what all his sisters did. Whitney was enraged and immediately informed her husband of this nonsense, and after a good beating, the lesson was imprinted onto his mind very clear; You are a man.

From that day on, the eldest siblings, Evangeline and Cressida, were assigned to bring Victor up the right way and to supervise him, so that this silly antic wouldn't happen again. Victor then became a burden to his sisters, something they had to schlep along with them and give a slap over the head whenever he misbehaved. All up until the third grade, Victor was teased, hit, kicked and mistreated by his sisters, who seemed to find a certain amusement in the abuse. One particular day after school in the library, Cressida was fed up with explaining the same subject to him over and over for an upcoming test, yet no matter how many times she yelled it at him, he simply didn't understand. She slapped him across the face, leaving a bright red mark, kicking over his chair and then leaving the premises, riding her bike back home alone, whilst her little brother cried under the table.

When he crawled back up to his chair, he saw a red-haired girl staring down at him with a crude look on her face.

'Why would you let her hit you like that? You're a boy,' she said to him.

Victor wiped the snot off his face and sniffed. 'Because.. she's older than me. So she knows what's best,' he replied, to which the girl scoffed.

'That's pathetic. Don't you want to get revenge on her?' Victor shook his head no. 'You're a coward. I tell you what, I'm Ren Sawyer, I'm the mayor's daughter, and I'm going to do you a favor, and when I need something, you'll do me a favor too. Understood?' He hesitated, but agreed. They shook hands, and a few days later, both his older sisters woke up one morning with all their hair shaved off, to which their parents wanted to sue over, but as there was no evidence, they concluded that they had gotten posessed by an evil entity and committed the crime themselves.

Victor was horrified, whilst Ren happily skipped down the hallways reciting Bible verses, not needing a thank you. The sudden shock had attracted attention towards him, and all the kids in his class wanted to know what had happened. Anxious on how to reply, he sunk his shoulders back and grinned. 'I did it. Yeah, I cut off all their hair. They were bitches to me, so they deserved it.' Everyone's jaws dropped, and a lanky blonde kid ran up to him, asking for details on how he'd done it. That kid's name was Sydney Winslow, and from that day forward, they became the most feared duo in the primary school program at SAGE.

For the following years, Victor and Syd tormented every kid they could squeeze under their fingers for the hell of it. Stealing their homework, ripping apart their stuff, kicking them over, yelling names at them, all whilst still going to Church and Sunday school and praying to God and being the good Graymoor citizen his parents set him out to be.

Despite Syd and Victor's seemingly unbreakable friendship, after the near arrest of his father which he helped prevent with his connections and his then passing, Syd became distant with his best friend, eventually leading to a fight which ended in him beating Victor up to a pulp, or as Victor told the story in his cowardly ways, he beat Syd. Of course, everyone believed him, and Syd's reputation was burned to the ground whilst Victor recruited new kids to his circle. He was a Darlington. He didn't need him. He could have any friend he wanted. Easily and quickly, Syd was replaced.

It was not long after that he was invited to the Mayor's daughter's birthday party, and he happily attended. Perhaps if he'd known the events that would occur, that night, he would not have gone.

Many years prior, Ren had done Victor a favor. A favor that had helped him build the throne he now sat on, with kids cowering in his presence and others looking up to him. Ren didn't need to say anything. He'd seen everything that happened with that black boy Ignacio, he'd heard the conversation and saw her run away with scarily realistic tears rolling down her face. She looked away to meet his gaze, her face suddenly turning from a hopeless, sobbing girl to nothing but an emotionless apathy. He knew what he had to do. Despite years of growing a following and seeing people's fear when they looked at him, Ren Sawyer would never fail to terrify him. That night, Victor gathered the friends he'd acquired and he told a tale of the black man who tried to take advantage of the sweet Mayor's daughter. That night, Ignacio Murphy was murdered.

Victor insisted he didn't have any blood on his hands as he had not taken part in the lynching, only the persuation. A coward, he has always been, and will always be.

FAMILY
Archibald Darlington ; Father ; Alive
Whitney Darlington ; Mother ; Alive
Evangelina Darlington ; Sister ; Alive (24)
Cressida Darlington ; Sister ; Alive (23)
Isabella Darlington ; Sister ; Alive (20)
Seraphine Darlington ; Sister ; Alive (19)

THEME SONG
. . . to your soul

Last edited:
[class=titleholder]height:60px; padding: 20px 10px 0px 10px; width: 320px; background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/17/8a/03/178a0324ce976656a09b2b90c9b50460.jpg); background-size:120%; background-position: 50% 20%; transform:rotate(-90deg); transition:all 1s ease-in-out; color: white; font-size: 30px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; position: relative; top: 130px; margin-left: -120px; [/class] [class name=titleholder state=hover]color: #f1f1f1; text-shadow: 2px 1px 0px #111111; letter-spacing: 5px [/class] [script class=bigimage on=mouseenter] addClass selected bigimage fadeIn 600 hoverimg[/script] [script class=bigimage on=mouseleave] addClass selected bigimage fadeOut 800 hoverimg[/script] [div class=titleholder]bowie.
[div class="bigimage" style="height:100%;width:130px;background-image:url(http://thumbsnap.com/s/H6dLqdrw.jpg?0401);background-size:230%;background-position:50% 30%;filter: saturate(90%) contrast(100%);position:relative;top:-80px;left:100px"] [div class="hoverimg" style="display:none;height:100%;width:130px;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7b/77/b6/7b77b6a558cf586fb7885fbb5e3d1b11--casual-clothes-guy-clothes.jpg);background-size:250%;background-position:50% 30%;"][/div][/div] [class=container]height:240px; width: 295px; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; font-style: oblique; position: relative [/class] [class=taboutside]height: 30px; width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-size: 0.55em; position: absolute; top: 50px; margin-left: 200px[/class] [div class=container style="top:-400px;left:240px"] [class=tabs]cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/fkP02Jr.png), pointer; background: black; display: inline-block; color: transparent; font-size: 17px; text-align: center; transition: all .7s ease-in-out [/class] [script class=first on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 fadeOut 400 tabsContent2 fadeOut 400 tabsContent3 fadeOut 800 tabsContent1 fadeIn 800 tabsContent1[/script] [script class=second on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 fadeOut 400 tabsContent1 fadeOut 400 tabsContent3 fadeOut 400 tabsContent2 fadeIn 600 tabsContent2[/script] [script class=third on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent1 fadeOut 400 tabsContent2 fadeOut 400 tabsContent1 fadeOut 400 tabsContent3 fadeIn 600 tabsContent3[/script] [class=boxcontainer1] display: inline; position: relative; [/class] [class=boxcontainer2] display: inline-block; opacity: 0; position: absolute; margin-left: -15px; margin-top: -10px; height: 100%; text-align: center; transition: opacity 0.4s; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=boxcontainer2 state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 0.8s; [/class] [class name=box]background-color: #7f806a; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 0px; margin-top: -10px; color: white; display: inline-block; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.6em; padding: 2px 5px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; word-spacing:0.5px; text-align: center; transition: 1.5s[/class] [class=infocontainer]height: 230px; width: 295px; padding: 2px; position: absolute; top: 50px; margin-left: -5px; color: white; font-family:'Heebo', sans-serif; font-size: 0.69em; letter-spacing: 0.2px; font-smooth: 2em; overflow: hidden [/class] [class name=overflow]height: 100%; width: 100%; padding-right: 40px; overflow-y: auto; line-height:15px; font-style: normal; text-align: justify [/class] [class name=titleblock]width:295px;font-size:25px;text-align:center;color:#999999;text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px white;font-weight:700;margin-top:-260px[/class] [class name=line]height:1px;width:100%;background:#7f806a;[/class] [class=firstword]height: 10px; display: inline-block; background: #111111; padding: 0px 5px 7px 5px; color: #fff; font-weight: 700 [/class] [div class=taboutside style=position:relative;margin-top:220px;left:-100px;color:transparent;][div class="tabs first" style="height:10px;width: 10px;border-radius: 50%;background: #333333"][div class=boxcontainer1]1[div class=boxcontainer2][div class=box]requisite[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class="tabs second" style="height:10px;width: 10px;border-radius: 50%;background: #333333"][div class=boxcontainer1]2[div class=boxcontainer2][div class=box]persona[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class="tabs third" style="height:10px;width: 10px;border-radius: 50%;background: #333333"][div class=boxcontainer1]3[div class=boxcontainer2][div class=box]history[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContent1"] [div class=titleblock]requisite[/div] [div class=infocontainer][div class=overflow][div class=firstword]name[/div] bowen klaus blackwood.

[div class=firstword]nickname[/div] bowie.

[div class=firstword]age[/div] seventeen.

[div class=firstword]religion[/div] jewish, pretends to be christian.

[div class=firstword]orientation[/div] heterosexual.

[div class=firstword]role[/div] hellhound.

[div class=firstword]theme song[/div] every single night - fiona apple.

[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none"] [div class=titleblock]persona[/div] [div class=infocontainer][div class=overflow] [div class=firstword]hair[/div] dark brown, curly.

[div class=firstword]eyes[/div] moss green.

[div class=firstword]height[/div] six foot, four inches.

[div class=firstword]body type[/div] lanky and lean.

[div class=line][/div]
[div class=firstword]would you change your race and/or sexuality?[/div]
"i'm perfectly happy with the way i look, thank you."

[div class=firstword]do you believe in the lord?[/div]
"i do, but not to the point where i devote my life to him."

[div class=firstword]do you think you're going to hell or heaven?[/div]
"i like to think i'm going to heaven, but who knows."

[div class=firstword]why or why don't you go to church?[/div]
"i'm not catholic, simple as that."

[div class=firstword]what's your opinion on same-sex dating?[/div]
"... next question."

[div class=firstword]are people born evil?[/div]
"of course they are, my mom is the perfect example."

[div class=firstword]what's your best virtue and worst vice?[/div]
"curiousity would be my virtues and my vice; curiousity did kill the cat."

[div class=firstword]are we completely light or completely dark?[/div]
"can't we be a mix of both?"

[div class=firstword]your best friend becomes possessed...?[/div]
"i would help them, there's no reason i shouldn't help them."

[div class=firstword]what do you think of graymoor?[/div]
"nothing like new york, that's for sure."

[div class=firstword]can your sins be forgiven?[/div]
"i hope so."

[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none"] [div class=titleblock]history[/div] [div class=infocontainer][div class=overflow][div class=firstword]biography[/div] bowen campbell was born into a wealthy family in new york city. his parents, who were old childhood friends, weren't greedy or snobby, instead they were down to earth people who had worked their way up to luxury since childhood. elijah and meira tried their best to spend as much of their free time with their only son but with time and important meetings up their lives, elijah and meira often missed the first few special events in bowen's life. while bowen stayed home in their previous apartment, the blackwood's hired nanny would often play david bowie and other music from the seventies which soon lead to bowen's nickname, bowie.

once bowie reached primary school, elijah began to stay home more often to look after bowie while his wife worked. elijah knew how much meira had worked to be in her position and supported her as much as he could. bowie and his dad became closer each day, celebrating jewish holidays such as passover while meira stayed late in her office. meira's words became hollow and empty to elijah as time went by on, promises kept breaking like fragile china.

by the time bowie was in the third grade, arguments was a regular thing in the blackwood household. instead of family board games, it was a competition on who could think of the harshest insult. elijah had caught his wife cheating with her secretary on their wedding anniversary where he tried to surprise her with champagne and chinese take out in her office with bowie by his side. bowie left new york at the end of third grade after his parents messily divorced each other, leaving a sick feeling in bowie's stomach every time he thought about the terrible thing his mother did. elijah took custody of their son and moved far away from new york and headed straight to greymoor where bowie's grandmother lived.

bowie struggled to make friends after the move to new york, the family moved into the suburbs with their reputation and marriage scandal from new york following them. beady and judgemental eyes followed bowie wherever he went. while bowie played with vegas, the family dog, outside; other families would stare bowie down until they drove away for sunday church. bowie tried his hardest to fit in with the rest of the kids as he grew into highschool, even faking his religion at the beginning of seventh grade, just so he wouldn't feel isolated. his grandmother's stories of her time las vegas filled bowie's imagination and ever since eight grade, he's planned to escaped dreary greymoor and move to las vegas. the only problem is, bowie is too nervous to leave his family behind. [div class=line][/div]
family

[div class=firstword]elijah blackwood[/div] father - police officer.

[div class=firstword]meira campbell[/div] mother - lawyer.

[div class=firstword]alya blackwood[/div] grandmother - retired vegas showgirl.

[div class=firstword]vegas[/div] family dog - black and white huskey. [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=credit]width:550px; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 5px; font-size: 9px; color: grey [/class] [div class=credit]code by @diaphanous[/div]

Last edited:
[class name=charmeinedevpicture] background-image: url(http://78.media.tumblr.com/a059e9eef7d5c543f106daad90a41de0/tumblr_inline_mw6pjptEQa1r2710x.gif); border-radius: 90px; border: 2px solid #fcafa1; height: 150px; width: 150px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=charmeinedevbox] background: transparent; height: 200px; width: 350px; padding: 5px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=charmeinedevbox] background: transparent; height: 250px; width: 350px; padding: 5px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=charmeinedevgif] background-image: url(http://78.media.tumblr.com/a1b47acf9dddbe9606effa9bf92c8b52/tumblr_inline_mw6p7lxz9e1r2710x.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; width: 340px; height: 130px; [/class] [class name=charmeinedevgif2] background-image: url(http://78.media.tumblr.com/9561683eabd1e3a1884aacc837f4c5ce/tumblr_inline_mw6p5pkFrR1r2710x.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center; width: 340px; height: 130px; [/class] [class name=charmeinedevgif3] background-image: url(http://78.media.tumblr.com/96be01698e908f9459678b0c6797d0ee/tumblr_inline_mw6p6oGPIt1r2710x.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center; width: 340px; height: 130px; [/class] [class=tabs] background-color: transparent; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; margin: auto; min-width: 150px; text-align: center; width: 50%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 33%; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #fcafa1; transition: all 0.5s ease; letter-spacing: 0.5px [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} appearance) (show tabsContentappearance) if (eq ${currentTab} indepth) (show tabsContentindepth) if (eq ${currentTab} background) (show tabsContentbackground) [/script] [div class=charmeinedevpicture][/div][div class=charmeinedevbox]
name/charmeine dev. age/eighteen. gender/cisfem. orientation/heterosexual. religion/christian?. role/archdemon mephistopheles.​
[div class=tabs][div class=tab]appearance[/div][div class=tab]indepth[/div][div class=tab]background[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentappearance"]
hair
blond, curly, mid back length
eyes
large and clear blue
height
5 ft 4
weight
120 - 130ish lbs
features
a mole behind her left ear
light freckles everywhere

[div class=charmeinedevgif]

[/div]
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentindepth" style="display: none;"]
'i think i would not mind being a male, seeing as then i would've been an heir and my daddy would've stayed, but...'
'with certainty, i have faith in the one and only higher being'
'i pray for heaven every night, since hell is real.'
'but of course i go! i must show devotion or she might get upset with me again'
'i find it rather repulsive, but as long as it does not disturb me'
are people born evil?
'of course not,'
'i suppose my greatest virtue is my temprament, i like to believe i am a peaceful person... my vices on the other hand? i suppose i can get quite... envious and frisky...'
'i believe every human can shine like a stubborn piece of glitter when under the light, so, i think that we are not completely under the dark'
'i would say goodbye and wish them well, my best friend would understand'
'i haven't been elsewhere and i don't want to leave'
'why wouldn't they?'

[div class=charmeinedevgif2]

[/div]
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentbackground" style="display: none;"]
background
charmeine was born into a seemingly happy family; on the outside they seemed nice and friendly, and for the first couple years as a family it was actually so. seeing as the devs lived in the town for a long time, charmeine was one of those who attended church from birth, her mother was an important figure in graymoor, so she was expected to become much the same. top of the class, she studied day and night, returning to a home where breaking plates slowly became a normal happenstance. and even though she often wanted to do more than study (art was always an interest) and maybe go hang out with friends (she bet that she could easily become a cheerleader), sachal dev had forbid this, as she wanted her daughter to follow in her footsteps.
and with everyday of constant nagging leon dev had gotten fed up with his demanding wife, he and sachael hated each other more and more, and the fighting progressively got worse month by month. meanwhile charmeine kept up appearances, and everything looked okay.
until one day she woke up to the sound of rushing water and the crisp stench of iron and copper. being first to wake up she ran towards the source of the scent and noise. and the sight that charmeine saw when she opened the bathroom door still haunts her to this day. the limp body before her had left a note however, and charmeine read it.
that was the day which began her process of disillusionment, the letter was very detailed and went into depth about cassiels slow descent to his apparent suicide. the paper described his dip into alcoholism, his struggle with his preference for men, and his utter seemingly bizzare hate towards the town and the church. charmeine didn't really know what to make of this.
she cried a lot, even through they weren't particularly since they had a rathet large age gap.
nobody except for her saw his last words, and she buried them deep under the mattresses she sleeps on, she didn't want anyone to know. meanwhile his burial was quiet and uneventful, as her mother tried to cover up his death as much as possible.
this event had caused sachael and leon fracture more than they ever thought they would, and soon plates weren't the only thing breaking.
as she was approaching her home, from school, she smelled out the scent of blood and bleach again. her mother was in the kitchen scrubbing away at red on the tiles, her father was lying still with a large hole on his neck, the kitchen knife next to it was cleaned off.
and before she knew it, charmeine was assisting her mother with the clean up. the now she lives holding the secret in her palms like water, hoping not to spill it out.
as each day continues her hate for her mother keeps festering up higher and higher, and now charmeine is entairtaining the thought of learning from her mother and maybe one day disposing of sachael herself.

family
/sachael dev /44/ headmistress of SAGE (just a posibility)
/leon dev /35 (age of death)/ deceased
/cassiel dev /19 (age of death)/ deceased
relationships
bleh

[div class=charmeinedevgif3]

[/div]
[/div]
'i'm softer than a daisie, if you cut me i'll bleed pink. i'm beach blonde, baby; that is how god made me.'
[/div]

Last edited:
WESLEY SUTTER
yo yo its ya boi social

' don't know. don't care.'

yo yo

brief
name: wesley sutter
nicknames: wes
sexuality: heterosexual, confused
religion: athiest
role: leviathan

character
+ stoic
+ reserved
+ sharp
+ disciplined
+ well witted

- blunt
- antisocial
- resentful
- envious

the boy's a looker
hair: like butterscotch; a warm, rich blonde that parts evenly at his scalp and flows past his shoulders in gentle waves— not. his hair is always so unruly. unbrushed, often flat or dull from lack of care. he tucks both sides behind his ears, but will often have one side down (and chew on it, unaware) when nobody else is in the library.
eyes: grey. not like steel or a luminous aluminum, more like iron; dark, hardened and spotted with flecks of warmth that look like rust.
height: 6”2
body type: burly, toned. he natually has broad shoulders and a tapular form but wes spends much of his free time working out. it's a hobby that, conveniently, does not require speaking or listening.

yo yo

q & a
he ponders for some time, a dent forming between his drawn brows. he signs a vague, dismissive response. “ ‘would’ is a waste of time.” race and sex don’t matter, he thinks, when you’re a deaf nobody, a freak who lives in the caravan park.

he purses his lips as though mulling on something sour and shakes his head. no.

frowning, again, but only for a moment. 'anywhere is better than here.'

‘work.’ an excuse, a copout.

‘I’m not gay and I’m not dating. I don’t care.’ now that was a quick response!

are people born evil?
‘I don't see babies cooking meth and robbing gas stations.’ he clasps his hands together and rests them in his lap but quickly unfolds them to tack on another sentence. 'but 'bad' and 'evil' are different things.'

he shrugs again, after a moment of waiting his gaze sinks to the floor. it’s safe to assume that low self esteem is a vice?

‘I can’t speak for ‘we.’”

‘I’d help, with proof.’ help is a deliberately vague term. wes would go to the extremes to protect a small few in his life.

‘it’s quiet.’ dual meaning intended. it’s a joke, maybe. hard to tell with him deadpan, sullen expression. there’s a lot going on in the town, but he won’t tell that to an outsider.

‘if people consider them 'sins' I don't want their forgiveness.’

yo yo

history
backstory

Wesley Sutter's birth certificate states that on the 12th of October he was home-birthed in Greenville, though his life never truly began until he was abandoned at the rusting gates of a cheerless caravan park in Graymoor.

His mother Lois, born and raised a devout Christian, had first met Wyatt Hicks when her family camped in his caravan park. They had come to Graymoor for the funeral of his brother who had been a close friend of Lois's parents. During their brief stay, Lois drank and slept with Wyatt— mostly to rebel against her overbearing parents, but also because she considered it a conventional relationship due to the grim, silent acceptance of pedophilla in her community. They wouldn't find out affair for another four months when Lois could no longer shroud her pregnancy.

Her parents were sickened. Wyatt was not only an atheist, but over twenty years her senior and a married man. The boy they had been close with in youth had now tainted their daughter. This was the ultimate insult, a disgrace. It was decided that he would not be involved, nobody would be involved and the child would be surrendered for adoption after birth. Lois was gone days later.

She hitchhiked between small, sleepy towns and would survive off minimum wage and the tips she earned in cafes. It was a strange space for contentment, but she for the first time in her life she felt it; she was free and a fugitive, all at once. Greenville was her final destination before birth, a tranquil city that was large enough for her to lay low. In her short two month stay she grew close with her employer, a tender-hearted middle aged widow who ran a bakery, and would later come to deliver Lois’s child in her very own home. Lois moved in with her and they were looking forward to a safe, stable future.

But the peace ended that blustery day, October the 12th. The boy, Wesley, would cry for hours and no song or soft-spoken voice would soothe him. The only time Lois found silence was when the boy slept, and nothing seemed to wake him through his naps; not the autumn storms or the sudden chime of a phone. She began to think something was wrong with him. He was dumb, slow, retarded. She grew paranoid, and thought this was God’s way of punishing her for her sins. Even if she’d scream for him to shut up, young Wesley would not even flinch.

She grew detached from the child so the Widow would look after him while Lois ran the bakery. The Widow found the boy to be quirky; he had a box of toys but would only play with a plastic car, not a rattle, bell or a crinkly giraffe. At five months his crying had stopped but he wouldn’t babble or speak. He was able to crawl earlier than most, and would often get lost in the family-sized house. She and his mother would call for hours but he would not come out of hiding.

At this rate, Lois was more repulsed by her son than concerned. She and the Widow took him to a doctor and it was established that he was deaf. Lois, still young and inexperienced, tried to care for his special needs but felt she was not progressing or connecting with her son. She was frustrated, regretful and blamed the child. While she grew estranged, the Widow grew closer to Wesley. She, alongside the boy, learned the basics of signing. It was only a matter of time before Lois Sutter disappeared, again.

The Widow waited. One week became one month and she was still caring for young Wesley. Now a toddler, she’d take him to work and leave him in a playpen out front during the day. The locals of Greenville would bring formula, clothes and toys for the inquisitive young boy they’d come to adore. He soon began to attend daycare where he would have proper tools and support to learn.

He’s five now. His first few years have drifted away into warm memories; the smell of fresh bread, smiling faces, yellowed leaves dwindling from the birch trees to later crunch under his small fingers. And then the Widow was gone too. She’d passed away while at work, a heart attack the cause of death. Strange men in black suits come to take Wesley away. He’s sent to a family who don’t have crisp pastries for breakfast and sign him stories by the fireplace at night. He only lives in this lonely space for a short time because his mother comes to rescue him.

It’s all a blur of blues and greys now. He spends a few days in a bleak motel room with his mother, and for the first time he truly experiences silence. It’s tense, he’s sad, he’s crying again. She puts him in the passenger seat of her Ford and they go for a ride. It’s like going to kindy to see his friends again, it feels normal. Wes is happy.

They drive for some eight hours, only stopping at gas stations for food and toilet breaks. The birch trees and rolling plains turn into desert with the further they go. It’s like an adventure, so when they stop at a strange, rustic set of gates reading ‘GRAYMOOR DISCOVERY PARK’ Wesley thinks it’s only a gas station toilet stop. It is not.

His mother opened the door, tugged on his arm and utters something he can’t hear. Wesley goes to search for treasure in a browning sandpit full of rusting treasures (half a swing set and a slide, but to him it’s a pirate ship on a sea of rich chocolate) while Lois approached a caravan. Wesley scans the velvet sea for giant rainbow snakes as a violent screaming match begins a few meters away.

Linda Hicks, wife of Wyatt Hicks, had overheard her husband blueing with Lois. The two women get into a catfight, Linda wrenching Lois around with a fist of blonde hair while she clobbers her with a pudgy fist. Profanities fly and so do teeth; Wyatt steps in to break the unfair match. He’d let Linda kill Lois, the woman was about to bring a world of legal trouble and stress into his life, but her son was watching.

Their son was watching.

Wesley, wide-eyed and still, stares as all the adults fall silent. Lois makes a break for her Ford and locks herself inside, hooning away seconds after. Linda continues to scream at the trail of coarse, yellowish dust she leaves behind.

But that’s not all— there’s the boy too. Wesley. A retard. Wyatt grudgingly invites him into the caravan where he’s allowed to sleep on the floor and eat their food if there’s any left after the other boys have eaten. Wyatt promises Linda to send him back to his mother, but he never lives up to his promises. So Wes lives like this for months. He sleeps on the floor, he eats last at dinner. Worse yet, Linda has five years of anger and heartbreak to take out on him.

His brothers— half brothers, they target him too. They find it funny when he cries or yelps because his voice is so strange. The kids at school notice and do the same. He’s eight the first time he’s taken into the school library. Two fifth graders are pelting stones at him because he can’t hear their giggling or anticipate when the next rock is coming. A teacher rescues Wes and takes him into the library, a place of tranquility and rules, to calm him down.

The library soon became his heaven. It was small and reeked of crumbling bibles and mothballs, but quiet. He’d spend his lunches here, alone, with the pirates and aliens and hobbits in his books. Teachers would insist he read a bible but the world in that was colorless, too real.

Chester is born when Wes is nine. He is fascinated by the infant, but only gets to go near him when Linda is out cleaning. Wes doesn’t touch him, his brothers say he’ll 'make it retarded', so he just stares.

He’s thirteen now and he feels like he’s faded into the background. His loneliness goes undisturbed and he finds comfort in the late hours he spends at the library, the big kids library, the real library, instead of at home. The kind older woman who owns the library reminds him of someone. She takes notice of the tender, purpled fingerprints on his arm and gives him a reason to stay longer. He has his first job.

As Wes grows older and reads more he comes to realize that he’s not strange, but the people in Graymoor are. He dreams of bigger things than this town, he’s beginning to find his footing. He excels in school and the bullying has slowed— not that this has anything to do with his grades, he’s just learned to push back now that he’s a good foot taller than all the other kids. Through Chester, he’s growing closer to Wade and Wyatt Junior. Things are starting to look up. Life is far from okay, but it’s comfortable.

family

» wyatt hicks, father, 55, caravan park owner and gambler
» linda hicks, step mother, 44, caravan park cleaner
» merle hicks, half-brother, 24, military
» wyatt junior hicks, half-brother, 20, unemployed and definitely selling drugs
» wade hicks, half-brother, 19, apprentice chef
» chester hicks, half-brother, 8

they are not likeable people. the sutters are regarded as loud, shady lowlifes with no respect for the town's rules. they drink, they curse, they don't go to church. they're outsiders. wesley doesn't even know if they are his real family. wyatt is a heavy set, angry man who is only ever seen out of his caravan park when he's at the pub. linda is like a plum; round and plush with a face that is tinted a deep, purplish maroon. all his brothers— wyatt jr, wade, chester, and the very little he has seen of merle— look nothing alike. different fathers from different towns, wes assumes. who knows how many more there are? wes finds chester to be his favorite sibling, but everyone favors chester. his innocence is refreshing and wes will do anything to protect it. he's the only person in the house who has learned to sign (as taught by wes) so the two can communicate better.

the family politics are turbulent and secretive. though wes can't talk, the frequent bruises on his arms and face speak louder than words. wyatt junior and wade are said to hunt wildlife in the forbidden woods by night. some believe merle to be dead, the military a cover act. most of this is just idle gossip, spawned in suburbia.

theme song
still lookin

misc
» he's deaf, though he can sign and read lips. very few know this as wesley's main language is shrugging and frowning
» his hobbies include weights and origami
» he works at the library and has a different book every day at school
» bit of a loner. he was bullied in school, quite severely, but people tend to leave him alone now that he's much more imposing
» feeds a cat at the library, a black stay that he has named slinky malinki (I hope y'all read these books as a kid)

©SociallyAwkward™

Last edited:

HAILEY PRICE
.​

History

“Imagine smiling after a slap in the face. Then think of doing it twenty-four hours a day.”​

Her father owned a few businesses in the town while her mother's position like most women was caretaker of the small baby girl. Her father was angry about the result of the pregnancy but was sated after he got his wife pregnant again (despite her unwillingness for another child) and Walton Price was introduced nine months later. The hidden anger at the boy was carefully kept under wraps and Hailey was unaware of the mistreatment her younger sibling endured at first. Her father was always busy or off at night doing god-knows-what ("probably back at the rundown motel with a tramp" her mother would say with a malice in her tone Hailey couldn't recognize yet) and left the three of them spending most of the day together. it started off small, Hailey would be in her room playing with her dollhouse or learning to read while Walton did most of the chores and got reprimanded heavily by his mother when the slightest thing was done incorrectly.

She'd drink sometimes in the middle of the day and go into fits. "You look just like him, that bastard. Bastard!" Walton had moppy brown hair that came from his father while Hailey got her blonde locks from her mother. Walton's hair paired with his large brown eyes that seemed to express every single emotion he was feeling often had him looking too innocent that it hurt to watch him sad. Hailey tried blocking him from one of their mother's fits but the older woman dragged her away from him despite Hailey's howls of pain at her mother's long red nails digging into her skin.
"He's innocent now but he's going to grow up and be just like his father. Every boy in this town is an exact replica of each other and you'll learn to never ever give them the satisfaction of getting your heart." She let go leaving crescent-shaped marks on her daughter's arm and a few hours later, a large cut down her son's arm from a shard of glass.

She turned her back on Walton and it was her biggest mistake. Things got worse when the two were in middle school and Walton morphed from a small pudgy kid to a taller, leaner one with that same charismatic smile that hid so much turmoil, the complete disguise. Hailey put cotton balls in her ears as she continued reading her book when her mother's drunken rages aimed at Walton got too loud and when his crying ruined her internal planning of the next day's outfit when they had gone to bed.

They would play the perfect family game at church. Her father would actually be there in his brown suit and ring on his finger that was slipped off at night when he was away from home. Their mother put in flowy dresses and curled her long blonde hair and put on pearls bigger than Hailey's eyeballs. Walton dressed in black suits as if he was going to a funeral.

She loved church. She loved listening about the savior who promised eternal happiness with him. He was the answer to everything. She dressed up nicely for church, wanting to look nice as she celebrated his name. A boy named Zeke soon started messing with her, making silly faces across the pew and teasing her in bible school.
"He's mean because he likes you," adults would say with smiles on their faces.
"Boys will be boys," Her mother said with the same level of disdain she said as she spoke to Walton as she dabbed at Hailey's bleeding knee with a damp cloth after Zeke pushed her on the sidewalk.
She tried dressing uglier, duller, trying to get him to lose interest. It stopped for a while, but when they entered highschool and they were in classes together Zeke resumed his taunts.

He cornered her in the gym and dragged her to the boy's locker room.

She returned home shaking with a ripped dress that her mother scolded her about. She told her what happened and her mother simply told her to keep quiet. Rumors were bad and they didn't want to hurt the family's reputation.

She stayed in school until the bump was too noticeable and her mother spread the news that she had been diagnosed with an illness. It was a horrible lie, but why would someone lie about that? People came to the house with prayers and casseroles that filled the fridge while Hailey remained in bed and heard them speak solemnly. She recognized Zeke's voice and her body burned all over again as if it was that night when it happened all over again and she dragged her nails over her skin trying to get rid of the memory of his horrid touch. She was burning, everything was burning.

Walton was a comfort, more than their own parents. Her father called her a slut and disgusting for not waiting for marriage while her mother criticised her for leading him on. Her brother told her all the happenings at school as they did their homework and told stories that seemed to be child fairytales but were a comfort.

Hailey was a ghost after the birth and the doctors believed she wouldn't make it.

"The only thing that matters here is that none of today's events reaches the ears of another soul. Nothing." Her father whispered with malice, not even caring that his daughter heard it.
She slowly gained color back in her face and was able to scarf down some liquids. They told her the baby didn't survive.
"All that for a dead baby. You must have sinned for God to punish you like this." Her father said. Her stomach dropped to her feet but she didn't have the strength to cry later that night.

She returned to highschool and was met with hugs and everyone congratulating themselves on their prayers success. Old Hailey was gone and she felt like she was looking at her life through someone else's body. The things she had so ignorantly said before felt like ash on her tongue. Why were they hating someone because of their skin? Why had she forced someone out of the closet and laughed along with them as they teased the person?

Walton disappeared a few days into her junior year but left a note on her pillow talking about freedom from this town. he asked her to follow him, but she couldnt. how could she explain the ball and chain grip graymoor had on her?

maybe she can't escape because it was her hell. a punishment.

Other

"We can be mended. We mend each other."​

name: hailey price
sexuality: heterosexual
religion: Christianity
role: angel//ophanim

hair: reaches her shoulders and is platinum with some faded blue streaks from a dare.
eyes: dark blue
height: 5'5"
body type: petite and lacking in muscle

"I'd choose Caucasian, why would I want to be anything else? I'd remain heterosexual as well, thank you very much. I dont need the devil coming into my body and making me do that disgusting stuff with other girls. Ew."
"Of course. He's the only thing that makes our lives meaningful. No matter what bad things happen here on earth, we musn't lose faith in him so we can be with him for all eternity. We just have to be strong."
"A-are my parents going to see this? No? okay. I...I'm not sure exactly. I feel like I'm doing bad despite following these rules set by my parents despite them being the most religious people I know. Maybe religion isn't as righteous as we think it is.
Shit, please delete that last part or something."
"I go to church because its an escape. I feel good knowing god is near and protecting me in his home. It's the one place I feel at place."
"Truly? I could care less. I'm tired of sticking my neck in people's business. Who cares!"
are people born evil?
"They are and its awful because you know no matter what you say or do they won't, can't change and you watch them morph into something unrecognizable and it pains you.
"My best virtue..I'm. not sure I have one. I suppose I'm compassionate but it cancels out thanks to my worst virtue which is being two-faced. I'm always pretending to be something I'm not to satisfy the people I'm around and if that means i have to act like a madwoman then thats what i do."
"I'm not even sure. I'd say light but we always have dark parts of ourselves."
"My 'friends' mostly have religion sticks up their asses and honestly getting possessed would cause a chain reaction. I'd sit back and watch even if that does sound a bit mean."
"I feel like it's a web I can't escape and every sin i commit tightens me further and the longer I stay, the longer I'm giving it time to entrap me permanently."
"I go to confession every month and ask for my sins to be forgiven but I lost my voice when I try to confess my true sins, the ones that eat me alive everyday. I can't. I don't think they can be forgiven."

About Me

hailey price//18//female//heterosexual

maybe there, maybe here

coded by myfanwy myfanwy

xxx

“And then I felt sad because I realized that once people are broken in certain ways, they can't ever be fixed, and this is something nobody ever tells you when you are young and it never fails to surprise you as you grow older as you see the people in your life break one by one. You wonder when your turn is going to be, or if it's already happened.”

Last edited:
SYDNEY ABEL WINSLOW
main_banner_0facfbd103.jpg

REQUISITE
name sydney "syd" abel winslow
age 18
gender male
sexuality bisexual
religion agnostic
role witch

APPEARANCE
hair dirty blond & buzzed
eyes bright ocean blue
height 6'2.5", but he rounds up to 6'3" when anyone asks.
body type lanky but somewhat toned & athletic

PERSONALITY
if you had the choice to be born with a specific race & sexuality, which would you choose, and why? i'm pretty chill with what i've got.
do you believe in the lord? fuck no. i believe that there's a god of sorts, but not the lord that the bible talks about. i don't think the guy who gave sight to the blind and hearing to the deaf and food to the starving would just sit by and watch us suffer. it's probably some big fucking sadist in the sky who jacks off every time we fuck up.
do you think you're going to hell or heaven? well, if we're going by christian values, satan's probably got a reserved seat with my name carved in it already set out for me. what do you think hell is like? i always imagined like, a big gay fire orgy.
why or why don't you go to church? i go to church because everyone goes to church and i like people watching. you can tell a lot about a person by the way they behave at church.
what's your opinion on same-sex dating? i couldn't care less what you stick it in.
are people born evil? you're a creature of your environment. leave a cat with a group of dogs for long enough and i bet that thing'll learn how to bark. it can be more complex than that because different people react to different settings in different ways, but i'd say the actions you're surrunded by mixed with how your brain naturally reacts to them as an individual determine if you're "evil" or not. some are born with the capacity to be evil, some aren't.
what's your best virtue and worst vice? for a virtue, i'd say i can be pretty honest. of course i'm gonna lie to save my ass in situations where police may be involved, but like, if you confront me about something or ask me a serious question i'll respond with a serious answer. as for vice, i dunno. ask my brother, i'm sure he can think of a couple.
are we completely light or completely dark? i'd say we're all some shade of grey. some may be tinted a little lighter, some shaded a little darker, but nobody is completely light or dark. although, light and dark can be subjective.
your best friend becomes posessed and commits a murder, they insist they're innocent and plead for your help, what do you do? well, seamus is my best friend, and he wouldn't hurt a fly. like, literally. he's turned our house into a nonprofit bug rescue. but if he really did come to me saying he killed someone because he got possessed by a demon or some shit, i'd get rid of the body and teach him how to lie to cops withough pissing himself. maybe google ho to perform an exorcism to; it can't be that hard.
what do you think of graymoor? it's a shithole. fucking with hicks is funny until it's been eighteen years and the joke gets old.
can your sins be forgiven? i don't really know

HISTORY
The Winslow twins, Seamus and Sydney, or as the nickname he would later acquire, "Syd", were born into an old-fashioned, reserved household to Lonnie and Clara Winslow, a married couple living in the outskirts near the farmstead, untrusting and judgemental of the suburbs that had been recently constructed and added to the "once traditional town", as Lonnie would refer to it. That was a word that was thrown around during dinner table conversations and mornings before school, how straight marriage was traditional and women working wasn't traditional, and any other form of discrimination that their father could get away with by excusing it as common practice.

Despite being twins and physically similiar, Seamus and Syd could not have been farther from the opposite of one another. Extroverted, loud-mouthed and untameable, Syd was a wild and free spirit, whilst his older brother lurked in hidden corners, dragging his feet along the pavement and picking at worms on the playground. It was clear from the start who had the most social competence, and who Dad's favorite kid was. Constantly getting praise from the man of the house, Syd thrived to impress his father and followed through all the expectations he had placed upon him. He got into sports, he took charge, he told anyone and everyone off from a young age and harassed those weaker than him.

Even his own brother.

Syd's outrageous and rough behavior attracted the attention of a notorious elementary school bully and resident rich kid, Victor Darlington, they instantly hit it off and became the primary grade's most dreaded duo. Whilst they tripped people in the hallways, stole people's homework and kicked in people's lockers, Seamus quietly kept to himself and the school library, hoping he wouldn't be the next victim to his brother's horrible tricks and insults.

Through years of bullying and isolation, all up until middle school, Seamus and Syd lived in completely different worlds, barely acknowleding one another's excistence in their own home, however that changed drastically when the twins's mother began to act up and refuse to meet their fathers demands after years of verbal and mental abuse. No, she would not clean the kitchen. No, she would not wash their clothes. No, she would not tidy the house. No, she would not be a housewife. Threatening Lonnie's concept on an ideal family, he concluded that she must be clinically insane, a woman defying a man's orders, she must be crazy.

His fixed resolution then led to an illegal lobotomy, followed by the institutionalizing of their mother in a mental asylum.

After the lobotomy and institutionalization of their mother, Syd and Seamus's home life became a lot harder. They spent many nights alone as their father was gone for days on end; popping in a couple times a week to eat or sleep or pass out drunk. Over this time, the twins grew closer. Syd realized Seamus was the only real family he had and began to try to take care of his brother instead of torment him, which he felt a deep sense of guilt about. Although Seamus was weary due to their past relationship, he silently let bygones be bygones and decided that his brother could be forgiven. Their mother was gone and their father was completely unavailable, which only left the two of them to take care of each other. Syd began stealing whatever they needed. Food, drinks, and maybe a couple extra things for luxury; he described himself as more of s robin hood type, rather than a thief.

Soon enough, Lonnie Winthrow was caught by the police selling drugs off the streets by a cop passing by on his way to the station. He was charged for possession and distrubution, and he would have been thrown in jail if Syd's good friend Victor Darlington didn't beg his father to pull some strings and have is dear friend's father released from prison. Lonnie was set free, and went straight back to what he knew best: selling and using drugs. It wasn't too long before he got too high and went on a rampage and shot himself in the mouth on the recliner of his living room to soon be discovered by his children. The image of their father's body still haunts them, lingers in their minds at night, but they never talk about it.

After contacting the police, Syd and Seamus were placed in a home for boys. Thankfully they were placed in the same facility of else Syd would have broken out and found Seamus somehow. Through this whole mess they had grown inseparable. About a week after being placed in the home, they were placed under the care of their aunt Lydia; their mother's sister. She was very hesitant at first due to Syd's reckless behavior and her little knowledge of taking care of kids, but she knew her sister wouldn't want anyone else raising them. The twins had only met Lydia on a couple occasions when they were just toddlers, so warming up to her took time, but ultimately all three of them got along.

Syd and Seamus's relationship had never been stronger; they were finally making up for lost time now that Syd's mind wasn't tainted by the ideals of his father. On their first day back to school, Syd caught a glimpse of Victor Darlington, and he was instantly filled with rage. Instead of seeing his friend, he saw someone who abused and harassed his brother for years. He wasn't sure if he was angry because he saw himself in Victor or his father, but seeing him left Syd confused and sad and his misplaced anger got the best of him; he walked up to his old best friend and punched him across the face. He got some good hits in, but in the end Syd beat the shit out of that kid. He was suspended for a week; the office cut him some slack do to the familial circumstances and decided not to expel him from school.

Having the reputation he did and friends to back him up, Victor blabbered his lies about how he beat Syd and he had to run away from how terrified he was of him. With the both having dirt on each other, they chose not to speak again and instead quietly glare at each other in the school hallways. All the meanwhile, Seamus didn't care for Victor or any type of "revenge", he just wanted his brother to lay his head low so they could finally live a life of peace, but with his wild personality, that of course didn't happen. The two are still closer than ever before, but many days in the Winslow house are filled with trivial arguments and fighting.

BENJAMIN TEX HOLLISTER
scroll

ezgif_1_8d43e42389.jpg
full name: Benjamin Tex Hollister
nickname: Benji
sexuality: heterosexual
religion: agnostic
role: rakshasha

BASICS

PHYSICAL
height: 6'2
body type: lean (not too extreme)
hair: blonde / dark blonde, often messy
eyes: light green / blue
ezgif_1_dc1857afd8.jpg

WHY DO YOU WANNA KNOW?
"African and homosexual, a nice base to start my story changing this close minded bullshit with."

"Of course, may the lord save us all right?" followed by a light chuckle as benjamin shook his head.

"Heaven, surprise motherfuckers."

"Church might be one of the ways to spread my thoughts on the world."

"Man, i don't see why you all make such a fuss about someone else's business. Isn't there something more important to worry about?"

are people born evil?
"Honestly, i'm not really sure. We all have some evil inside of us, but were we born with it? Or did something or someone made us so?"

"My best virtue would be my commitment, and my worst vice would be the fact that i sometimes get too caught up in the things that i'm doing or thinking. Not the best in combination with my slight temper."

"No, I don't think anything's either completely this or completely that."

"Help them out if there's enough proof and i'm a 100% sure that he or she tells the truth. If i only get the feeling that there are lies in the game, then i'm out. People turn easily on you if that's what it takes to save themselves."

"Not my kind of place."

"I don't believe they can be fully forgiven. You always have a choice, even though the right one might be the worst option to go through. Something inside of you made you do the things you've done. Of course you can forgive someone, like with words if that makes sense? But it'll alway stay in the back of your mind."

BACKGROUND
story: Benjamin's childhood was in a totally different environment than the environment he moved to three years ago. Ames, located many and many miles away from Graymoor, was a thriving city. While most of the country was occupied by white people, Ames was already becoming slightly more multicultural. Yet, of course, only the richest of the black community were somewhat treated with respect. The Hollister family co-owned one of the most successful banks in town and were considered quite wealthy. Not the most powerful and moneymaking of the entire town, but they had a solid spot in the top ten. For the outside, they were just like any other rich household, arrogant, intelligent and luxury-loving. They owned a mansion with the corresponding staff to help with chores around the house. During these days people hired black people for these kinds of jobs, simply because they were the most submissive due to their position in the current society.

What the people didn't know was that the Hollister family hired an entire black family as staff on purpose, so they could give them shelter and a better income. Benjamin got close with the son, and the two explored the entire garden when there weren't any chores to be done. When the people of Ames shifted their focus to something else, the true bond of the two family's became more visible. No sign of hands hitting against skin, verbal or any kind of abuse which you caught a glimpse of every once in a while. In general, the Hollisters weren't a fan of the current view of life that ruled. In their eyes, people were acting close-minded and insane. It was all fake and just for show, but they knew where you ended if you weren't a part of the play. In this way, they had the idea that they were doing something good for the people that weren't able to get out of the bottom place of the rankings. It was worth the risk.

But just like any other story, it had to go wrong one day. The original owner of the bank had apparently been snugging money into his own pockets for almost ten years. When this came up to the table the entire town was in an uproar. Angry mobs were stamping through the town, yelling and accusing the original owner but also William Hollister. The media published the craziest rumours and even made William look bad, together with some help from his 'friend', so the chaos would be blamed on him. On top of that, someone catched the Hollister's being 'close' with their staff, which was extremely inappropriate for someone in the position they were in. Especially if it's with people from the lowest of the lowest in the ranking.

There's nothing else that makes Benjamin more furious than what happened right there. Dishonesty, racism, and herd behaviour in the worst kind. The fact that they were the ones that had to pack their stuff and leave, while there wasn't a single thing they had done, made him even angrier. But sitting and pity about everything that happened wasn't going to get him any further. Graymoor was a town full of rednecks and Benjamin was tempted to shake it up a little bit. But because his family still had various scars of the past, he'd promised to take it easy and blend in as much as possible.

family: William Chris Hollister - father
Mary Florence Hollister - mother
Olivia Celia Hollister - older sister

theme song: hell yeah - nothing but thieves

witchery™

Last edited:
ASELHOMME CLAUDEL ROZIER

807923-800w-683x1024.jpg
BASICS
NAME aselhomme claudel rozier.
NICKNAME he has always gone by asel, but some people call him basil or hazel because his accent was a lot heavier when he first moved here.
AGE seventeen.
GENDER male.
SEXUALITY heterosexual.
RELIGION his family in haiti practiced haitian vodou which he used to believe in as a child. now he's an athiest, but he pretends to be baptist for his own safety.
ROLE devic

APPEARANCE
HAIR asel wears his hear in short dark brown dreadlocks. they appear to be black, but in sunlight you can see the slightly brown tint.
EYES similar to his hair, his eyes are a very dark brown, appearing to be almost black.
HEIGHT asel stands at a staggering height of 6’6”, which makes him stick out like a sore thumb more than he already does. he is tired of americans asking him if he plays basketball.
BODY TYPE he’s very tall and has a slim build with broad shoulders. he is actually very muscular and toned from going to the gym and biking, but he wears a lot of baggy and loose-fitting clothing so you can’t really tell.
VOICE at home with his family, he speaks french in a loud, harsh haitian accent. you would think they were all screaming at each other. over the last six years living in the US, his accent has leveled out more. it used to be hard for people to decipher what he was saying, but his accent has almost disappeared. you can hear it when he says certain words, but for the most part his accent is AAVE(african-american vernacular english).

positive traits strategic, well-spoken, intelligent, adaptive, humorous, diligent, dedicated, empathetic, compassionate, creative, well-rounded, artistic, selfless,
negative traits cocky, introverted, profane, anxious, moody, silent, obsessive, brash, atrabilious, impulsive, violent, taciturn,
likes sunsets, nighttime, clean paint palettes, windy bike rides in cool weather, art, rap, pages of neatly written equations, horror films, seclusion, junk food, soda, working out, fighting, adrenaline,
dislikes humidity, lukewarm drinks, vegetables, judgement, social situations, large groups of people, getting stared at,

if you were given the choice to be born with a specific race & sexuality, which would you choose, and why? “i’d stay the same? weird ass question.”
do you believe in the lord? “yeah.” he doesn’t believe in the lord, but he’s smart enough not to say it. he also doesn’t really talk much, if you can’t tell.
do you think you're going to hell or heaven? “...” he shrugged. asel doesn’t like answering intrusive questions. he only lets people know what he wants them to know.
why or why don't you go to church? “i go.” he felt that the why part was redundant and unnecessary.
what's your opinion on same-sex dating? “yikes.” he doesn’t care what sexuality you are and doesn’t see a problem with being gay, but once again, he’s smart enough not to say it.
are people born evil? “sure.” asel believes that nobody’s born evil, but their environment can make them evil. sometimes when he’s laying in bed at night he wonders if graymoor is turning him evil.
what's your best virtue and worst vice? “what’s yours?” when he doesn’t know how to answer a question, he responds with another question.
are we completely light or completely dark? “are we talking about this town? y’all light, i’m the only completely dark lookin ass in a 30 mile radius.” asel only says more than a few words when he wants to make a stupid joke, which is not very often.
your best friend becomes posessed and commits a murder, they insist they're innocent and plead for your help, what do you do? “that’s on them.” asel hasn’t had a best friend since he was thirteen, so he’s forgotten what it feels like. he is a very loyal person and in reality he would go to whatever extent it takes to protect his best friend, even if they really did do it.
what do you think of graymoor? “it’s alright.” no it’s not. asel is deadset on moving back to detroit once he’s old enough and has enough money.
can your sins be forgiven? “yeah.” he’s not so sure about that one.

Aselhomme Claudel Rozier was born on a muggy summer evening in a hospital located in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, or so he was told. His parents, Claudel and Roselie Rozier owned a small convenience store. They didn't make much income, but they made a decent living compared to many other local families. Aselhomme's parents were constantly busy running the shop, so he spent most of his time with his aunts, uncles, and cousins. The Rozier's had a huge family, so Asel had a hard time remembering who was related to him, how they were related to him, and who wasn't. Through his toddler years, he had a pretty average childhood. He would play games with his cousins, go to school, and do chores. His parents weren't around very often. They worked early and late shifts, so they would leave far before he woke up and get home far after he was asleep. The highlight of his week would be stopping by the store after school on the way home once or twice when they weren't too busy. He would go in the back of the shop and play a short card game with his dad, tell him how he's been dong in school, and sneak a couple of candies from the counter when his mom wasn't looking. Aselhomme was a very happy child; he often longed for his parents, but instead of being upset about it, he always tried to just look forward to seeing them in the next few days. He would distract himself from thinking about how much he missed them by making them crayon drawings or paintings, which he was surprisingly good at for a five year old.

Over the next few years Aselhomme had been shortened to Asel, and the name stuck. One of his aunts called him Easel sometimes, because he was such a talented artist. His drawings and paintings often made the refrigerator, sometimes even the wall. Getting used to his first year of middle school was tough; Asel used to be very hesitant to change and didn't adapt to changes well, which is something about him that changed a lot in his teen years. The adjustment to middle school was hard, but once he was used to the school and routine, he was happy. He had a couple classes with his elementary school friends and saw his cousins in the halls between classes. He felt a strong sense of normalcy, until one day his father returned home early, which has never happened before, bearing some very heavy news. His father sat him down to explain that he was not infact born in Port-au-Prince, but when his mother was pregnant with him they saved every penny they had to get plane tickets to visit Claudel's brother in Detroit, so Asel could be born in the U.S. and move there when he's older to have a better life. He told Asel that he was a man now, and it was time for him to go back to the United States so he could make something of himself. Asel pleaded and begged to stay; he knew nothing about the U.S., and he couldn't imagine living so far away from his parents and family in Haiti, but he had no choice in the matter. The words "You're a man now" echoed through his head. He was a scrawny eleven year old boy who played ball in the yard and doodled in his coloring book. He didn't see himself as a man- he didn't want to be a man.

Within the next two weeks, all of Asel's belongings had been packed into one small suitcase. Some clothes, shoes, colored pencils, paper, and an envelope full of cash his parents had been saving. On his departure day, he woke up early in the morning, way before any of his relatives, and spent two hours slowly walking around the house, staring at every little scratch on the wall and trinket on the shelves. He was trying to ingrain the image of his home into his brain so he wouldn't forget it. At about 7:00AM, his dad packed his small suitcase into the car, and drove him to the airport. His mom didn't come because she couldn't stand to see her son leave. That still keeps him up at night. Claudel sent Asel off with a hug and a pat on the back. Neither of them said much. Asel has carried that silence with him ever since that day. He used to fill the whole room with words and laughter, now he doesn't say much at all. He landed in Detroit, MI at about 12 in the afternoon. The first face he met eyes with when he landed was a tall, muscular man named Samuel, who he would soon come to find he was moving in with.

Adjusting to Detroit was very hard for Asel at first. He was living in a small apartment on the west side of Detroit with his uncle Samuel his wife Lorelai, and his 4 cousins Jay, Andre, Tyler, and Michael. Everyone he had met so far didn't talk like him, didn't have a name like his, had a hard time understanding his broken English, and gave him a funny look. He felt like he was on a whole new plane of existence, surrounded by a different species. The streets looked different, the buildings looked different, the sky was grayer, even the air felt different going into his lungs. But, he didn't cry. He didn't throw a fit or complain or whine. "You're a man now" he would remember every time he was upset. He never saw his father or uncles or older cousins cry or whine, so he figured that wasn't what a man was meant to do. School was the most difficult for him to adjust to, he barely understood his classmates or teachers and they barely understood him. After a couple weeks he was placed into a special program for non-native students, which was a much better fit for him. Within about two months, his English began to have some decent improvements because he's a fast learner. He started to talk to his cousins more, even though they were a little older. He knew how to get around school, the fastest way to get to his classes, the safest way to get back home, and how to walk on the sidewalk like you know where you're going so people don't mess with you.

It had been a year now that Asel was living in Detroit. He had improved on his English, and even made a few good friends from school. Particularly one boy who he considered to be his best friend, AJ. AJ lived a couple blocks down from Asel. They'd walk home from school together, and hang out at each other's houses sometimes. Although Asel was used to Detroit at this point, he was still sheltered from gang activity, drugs, guns, anything of that sort. He knew a little bit about it from TV shows and movies, but he never really went out much. All of his time was spent at home or at school. AJ on the other hand, hew knew too much about things of that sort. He was selling weed at the young age of 13, and could often be found hanging out with friends who were involved with gangs. AJ started to bring Asel around these friends. They liked him because he didn't know much about Detroit, and they thought it was funny to ask him questions and watch him try to muster up some kind of answer. After hanging around with that crowd for a while, he wanted to be like them. He started smoking weed with them and trespassing at night, just little stupid reckless things like that. Over time, the small reckless things began turning into bigger and bigger reckless things. He wasn't just smoking, now he was selling. Selling weed turned into selling drugs of other sorts which turned into trying drugs of other sorts. His new group often pushed him to far. "You're a man now" he recited in his head. Is this what men are meant to be? He would ask himself.

Everything from then on escalated. AJ hadn't been giving all the money he owed to his supplier, he was keeping a large amount of his earnings for himself, much more than he was allowed to. And he'd been doing it for many months, too. His supplier got word of this and planned to have him shot on his way home from school. He knew which way he walked and at what time, and sent someone out to do it. AJ and Asel were walking home like they always did, talking about some girl in their class, a typical conversation between the two. As they were talking, A bullet was fired from across the street. AJ fell to the ground. In less than a moment, Asel's best friend was gone. He had a gun on him, but his first impulse was to take off running. He didn't look for the guy or pull out his gun or try to help AJ, he just ran. He ran until his legs gave out and he couldn't run anymore. He didn't go home that night, he just roamed the streets for hours with his school backpack on. He was in shock and figured it wasn't real unless he faced it and made it real, so he tried not to face what happened for as long as he could. His uncle found him asleep on a bench. He picked him up and drove him home.

The next day he woke up on the couch with the news on in the background. The spokesperson said the young man found bleeding out on the sidewalk had been laying there alive for 4 hours before he was found, and he died on the way to the hospital. That was the first time Asel cried in three years. 4 hours. He was alive there for 4 hours, and Asel didn't do anything about it.

Asel's uncle had him sent off to Graymoor within the week, to go live with his aunt. He couldn't risk his children getting caught up in Asel's mess, and he didn't want Asel to be questioned by the cops. Over the last three years, Asel has completely kept to himself. He doesn't talk to barely anyone at all. He's a yardworker now, which is the only place in town that would hire him. He rides his bike to school and back, usually goes for rides around the town, paints, listens to music, goes to the store every week for his aunt, and works on Sunday's after church. A few months ago, he gave himself a stick-and-poke on his left collarbone of the numbers "418", because AJ died on April 18th. He's trying to lay low and make something of himself, for AJ.

Users who are viewing this thread