• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

supermartinbros

❝My wings have broken off and I keep falling...❞
Roleplay Type(s)
"Blood, the only power in this era.... Caged and binned in chains.... Can you escape....?"
Welcome to my first RP, here is a RP hosted by me, supermartinbros supermartinbros . This is a one x one RP or it could be a group RP.
-I usually do 3rd person I will do 1st person if you do ask, but mostly 3rd.
-I post all lengths depending on what you post, I may post a long RP reply or a very short one.
-I would love to plot with you! Ideas for the RP or suggestions are always welcome!
-I prefer mxf pairings I am completely LGTQ+ friendly though! I just have never felt those in RPs, I usually do the female part.
-I usually do Oc x Oc and usually or rarely do any cannons.

Story Plot
Ages ago humans designed something called a Scarlet, a monster devouring human blood to get stronger and gain more power, this terrible weapon was used to attack neighboring countries but the humans soon unleashed a terrible disaster, that they should've hidden instead. The scarlet went berserk instead wrecking and damaging the enemy and the creator's army as well, the humans all compromised in sealing it and promised to never unleash it.... 2435 A.D Technology increased rose and became human's best ally, but during these times curiosity made the humans find the Scarlet once more it ran the whole continent destroying cities wreaking the 7 wonders it began mutating and formed into smaller Scarlet's called, crimsons. The human population decreased drastically, the only remaining population of earth was 13% or even less. Now humans joined hands to survive making weapons thinking of plans to destroy the monster.

Survivors
To survive humans began training and living scattered across the world their only communications with radios. MIT which was nearly wiped out produced a watch, something to track where you are and your basic info and your news keeper and radar to watch out for crimsons. Small camps were made in secret places, for groups or teams to stay safer. The Government and military made a law where all children adults over the age 8+ must learn how to use a weapon or at the least wield it. Technology is still strong but can be rarely found.

Characters
Your characters can have almost any occupation involving apocalypse like jobs, Everyone one of your characters should be in their middle teens or late teens, and they should all be able to use a weapon or wield it ((Any kind)), they should also have a watch with them all citizens have watches to use like radars.

Make your characters hobbies perhaps adapt to this kind of life, and make hobbies. Your character could be part of a survivor group or could be completely alone. Most of the citizens are hiding in underground tunnels but very few make it that far...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back