• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sapphic Craving

NoodleDoodle

🤷‍♀️
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Quinn and I am looking for partners. To be completely honest I don’t really care what the plot is too much. I’m more concerned with how well I can further the story with each response. As long as we can play off of each other easily I truly don’t care.

To make things easy the only fandom I play in is the dreaded glee fandom. I only play faberry. It’s a niche I can’t seem to leave behind.

Aside from that I don’t care. As long as the main plot line is two women dancing around each other I am happy.

Themes I am interested in to help you my friendly reader:
-fantasy
-horror
-crime
-romance as a sub plot never the main plot I’m sorry
-slice of life
-ANGST
-hurt/comfort
-rivals
-hate to love
-apocalypse
-adventure
-action
-power exchange
-playing out trauma (if you use role play this way. I do at times)

That’s all I can think of. If you have an idea and run it by me. I’ll definitely give it a look. I try to reply quickly but sometimes life gets in the way.

I have the works I have published on my page for a preview of my writing. Please keep in mind I have not updated or edited any of them I’m some time.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Quinn

Last edited by a moderator:
Writing sample
Here is a sample in advance.

Rachel wobbled on her heels. Normally one would go home when they achieved this level of intoxication, but Rachel Berry was an expert actress. She had perfected the dance of performing drunk. In fact, she had a routine. Rachel had been performing at the Carnegie Club weekly for the past six months. It was a small and intimate space of mostly old men who sipped on whiskey and smoked cigars. The perfect combination of elegant and casual. The perfect place for her. She fit right in as she downed her vodka with seltzers and if she was lucky men would buy her drinks during the show. The only downside was the smoke. The diva had to admit these days she wasn’t as protective of her vocal cords.

She would usually do a world tour, but her manager suggested staying in one place for a while. Rachel couldn't agree more. This was her last performance before she took an extended break to work on her next album. The diva felt a combination of relief and dread about her performances coming to an end. On one hand, she loved her job. She loved to sing. She loved to interact with her audience. She had become close friends with her band. She might even take them on tour with her next year. They made her feel at ease. But the idea of having nothing to do but sit and think of lyrics was terrifying.

Performing used to be her true love, however, she had been cheating on her career with something else. She didn’t want to admit it to anyone, but Rachel was dependent on vodka. Since her epic fail of an audition to get into NYADA Rachel had struggled with stage fright. She still got into NYADA, but barely. If it wasn’t for her consistent harassment of Carmen Tibideaux and her glowing letter of recommendation from Shelby Corcoran she would have never gotten in. Regardless of her valiant comeback, she was always scared she would forget the words.

That’s when the alcohol started. The first year at NYADA she struggled to excel in her craft. However, as soon as she rediscovered the power of alcohol she ran with it. Her stage fright was completely gone, and she performed better than ever. With a buzz.

As time went on she drank more and more. The anxiety would pierce through her brain fog like a bullet and she would need more vodka to keep all of her confidence from leaking out of the exit wound. And it worked. It still worked. But keeping this secret was difficult.

It was becoming a problem, but this was her last show. She could handle it for one more night.

The diva picked up her glass from her vanity and took a generous gulp of liquor, closing her eyes at the warm burn down her esophagus. “Much better,” the diva mumbled to herself, “You’re going to do great.”

How do you feel about playing two evil women with a spotty relationship with me? I have small scraps of an idea for plot but I really just want two twisted women having lots of banter and a taste of romance underneath. I will say I only manage like 3-5 paragraphs depending on the other response, but otherwise let me know if you want to try and craft something together!

How do you feel about playing two evil women with a spotty relationship with me? I have small scraps of an idea for plot but I really just want two twisted women having lots of banter and a taste of romance underneath. I will say I only manage like 3-5 paragraphs depending on the other response, but otherwise let me know if you want to try and craft something together!
I’m definitely into that idea! That sounds really fun!

I'm interested in your offer. Plz pm if your interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back